[3.19] Donkster5' LS Champ - Still great! Leaguestart to endgame SC and HC. Updated 8/18

"
elvorfindra wrote:
Hi!

Thanks so much for creating this build. How much crit chance and crit multiplier this build should have for minimum? Thanks in advance!

With the interrogation jewel, you need very little as 10+ stacks of brittle will take you to 100% crit chance pretty easily. Crit Multi, get it as high as possible. It depends on your pob/items at endgame whether chasing ele nodes or crit nodes are more beneficial. Sorry I cannot be more clear. If no interrogation, then you want 50% crit chance.
~Donkster5
"
Mileto wrote:
Thanks for sharing the build!
Which nodes should I focus on getting first on SSFHC?
POB only has the level 95 full tree so I'm a bit confused where I should go first.

If it still applies, I’d say follow regular leveling trees till around lvl 70ish or getting to maps. Chase life following that for early maps. You should aim for around 300 life per act and ~200 life per map tier after that. Meaning at act 10, you’ll want around 3000 life. It pretty much keeps you safe unless you just completely stand in a boss slam like the targeted Kitava slam.
~Donkster5
Last edited by Donkster5 on Dec 8, 2021, 2:52:02 PM
"
Donkster5 wrote:
"
Mileto wrote:
Thanks for sharing the build!
Which nodes should I focus on getting first on SSFHC?
POB only has the level 95 full tree so I'm a bit confused where I should go first.

If it still applies, I’d say follow regular leveling trees till around lvl 70ish or getting to maps. Chase life following that for early maps. You should aim for around 300 life per act and ~200 life per map tier after that. Meaning at act 10, you’ll want around 3000 life. It pretty much keeps you safe unless you just completely stand in a boss slam like the targeted Kitava slam.

Thanks again! I'm very excited with the build so far, it's exactly what I was looking for.
After the successful completion of the hardcore campaign, I decided to try to assemble this build on the standard from standart stuff what i have and this is what happened:

Quite fun, fast and decent AOE, but not very tanky compared to my assembly of molten strike on ES)
Hey all, I just updated this with a SSFHC and Gauntlet specific PoB: https://pastebin.com/ZC8nkH4h https://pastebin.com/jDQjLTv5

There is lots of good info in the Notes section
~Donkster5
Last edited by Donkster5 on Dec 9, 2021, 5:34:29 PM
Never tried lightning damage or trinity before but I'm really happy with this build. It's solid. A bit biased cause I love crits and HoI explosions but yeah :p
I am trying this build and u am now stuck.

I am at act 2 and I don't understand what auras to set up.

Which should I take when?
Last edited by TA1NO on Jan 7, 2022, 5:00:31 PM
"
TA1NO wrote:
I am trying this build and u am now stuck.

I am at act 2 and I don't understand what auras to set up.

Which should I take when?

Herald of Ice. Add/switch for anger when you have access to it. Defiance Banner, Arctic Armor are good defensive ones early. Add Grace once you take the mana reservation nodes. You want to keep about 90+ mana unreserved once you have the claw leech mastery and a fast claw.
~Donkster5
Any plans to update this for 3.17? 😊
"
SirEremyn wrote:
Any plans to update this for 3.17? 😊

Without a doubt. Changes incoming, but nothing too major... mainly items and maybe a couple gem choices. Another league of under the radar strength. Awakened lightning took a decent hit, but that was always our 6th gem and is semi-interchangeable with other options.
~Donkster5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info