SuperMotte wrote:
"
Darthkip wrote:
"
Zottelfisch wrote:
Please be so kind and remove the greengrocer's apostrophe from the title

what do you mean?

I think he refers to this one --> ' <--

just for that, im leaving it in XD, because im like that (evil mastermind laugh), anyway thats not what this forum post is about in the first place, please keep on topic <3 thanks in advance!
a way to "eat" multiple orbs in one go, for example holding shift will use 5 orbs of regrets :D
Pre socketing jewels in the passive tree, if you have the jewels, allow us to socket it into a slot, but have it "grayed out" till we spend the points to unlock it

example i have an inspired learning in my stash/inventory just waiting to get accidentally get lost, with pre socketing i can socket it into the passive tree and i wont have to think about it anymore, just spend the points to unlock the socket itself and the inspired learning kicks in
remember those quicksilver balls that slowly follow you and dot your health?
give us those!, and let them have a unique scaling with projectile speed or something of the sort, it could be something along these lines

Molten Quicksilver
Spell, AoE, Cold Damage, Damage over Time, Int
Level: (1-20)
Cooldown Time: 0.50 sec
Can Store 5 Use(s)
Cast Time: Instant
Requires Level 32
Throws a bottle of Sentient Quicksilver on the ground, this quicksilver will follow the nearest enemy dealing damage over time as cold damage, the higher the projectile speed, the faster the balls will move, and the more damage it will do, can only have upto 3 balls active at the same time, after 10 seconds, the balls will "melt" into a puddle on the ground becoming a quicksilver ground effect, dealing a lower amount of damage over time, but these puddles dont have a limit on how many there can be

notes : addin an LMP will spawn all 3 balls at the same time, GMP will have no additional effect other then wasting 2 charges
adding increased AOE will make the balls bigger
Frostblinking into the puddles will splash the quicksilver over nearby enemies, reapplying the DoT damage stacking with quicksilver balls that are still alive

Additional Effects per 1-20% Quality:
Base radius is (0.015-0.3) metres

Molten Quicksilver of Splashing
instead of the balls spawning, you splash liquid quicksilver on the target(s) slowing and dotting them
Additional Effects per 1-20% Quality:
increased initial slow and damage (1-5%)

Molten Quicksilver of Coating
Instead of throwing or spawning balls, you coat your weapons in quicksilver, applying the dot and slow on hit, stacking upto 10 times
slow and damage (1-10%)
Petarus and Vanja need a lookover, they speak faster then the text scrolls sooooooooooo many times
dialla being on the town map twice even though shes at the rapture device
Last edited by Darthkip on Dec 22, 2023, 2:58:27 AM
DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, REMOVE BIND TO LEFT MOUSE BUTTON!
make cold to fire like gems 2 colored, aka, make them fit in blue and red sockets
a white socketed, unique amulet that allows you to give aoe spells like righteous fire or frost nova to your summon skitterbots, making them cast it every x amount of seconds or in case of rightous fire, enable the the skill, but nerfing the damage by a specific % to keep it balanced
Last edited by Darthkip on May 5, 2024, 10:09:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info