New unique's and mechanics

Bro! I so love you'r idea ^^

I would go for a *helm of the archdruid* (wich is a wolf head helm)

That would give +25% minion life
+25% minion damage

At lv 20 you'r zombie become bear

At lv 40 you'r skeleton become wolf

At lv 60 you'r phantasmal become wisp

At lv 80 you can add +1 to you'r number of zombie/skeleton/and phantasmal.

At lv 100 you can have twice you'r number of zombie/skeleton/phantasmal.

*does not work with vaal skeleton*

^^ you'r Thread was a real joy to read comrade. Be blessed ^

thank you so much rakiel, but im not done yet, and that sounds like a great helm!, though id switch a couple around, like
Zombies go wolves,
Golems go Bear,
Raging Spirits (i think you meant that one when you said phantasmals?) get Wisps hit the mark perfectly!
and Skeletons will be tricky since you have bow, melee and caster skeletons to think about, so ittd need to be an animal, or several animals that fit that bill

but you have the right idea of what im trying with this thread! and i really hope that if you have more you come back to post them, i love the arch druid helm idea btw, maybe like the Aspects you could make a set out of it,

hope you have an amazing day!

Peace!!!
Knighted
im waiting for awakened uniques tha buffs all the old skill gems inside unique items to awakened max lvl 5
iw thats hella interesting, would you say that it would make awakened versions of gems that have no awakened aswell, or for the sake of balance only those that already have awakened versions would be effected?
Galvanic Hammer, slam your hammer into the groun unleashing a current of electricity that interact with the enviroment, if you hit it in a hall way, then horizontal arcs of lightning will arc off the walls, if you use it in an open space then a giant electrified dot patch of ground is made on which lightning strikes occur
if it hits trees providing the trees are near enough, lightning arcs off them aswell
and a cool interaction with frost wall would be that it becomes supercharged and shoots lightning bolts
so, a little bit of a bigger thing, maybe an idea for a mini expension (like maven) can add it to alva even, the idea is like this

maps now have a chance to drop a clue, the higher tier map, the higher tier clue, once youve collected all clues (dont know how many that should be tbh) you go to the rogue quarter and you have to ask around for anyone that might know how to decode those clues, the waypoint guy actually knows his fair share, and decodes it, telling you to meet up with alva after

after you go to your hide out and talk to alva, she tells you to make ready, theres an island not far from lionseye, and according to the clues theres a major vaal temple there and she wants to explore it with you,

meeting up with the rogue harbor waypoint guy and alva in lionseye, and speaking to them, you then travel to (insert island name here, for now well call it vaal isle) and begin your 2 act mini story across the island, learning alot about the vaal lore, and create your own vaal skill gem, this is a once per character thing, so the vaal skill gem is very much something that could either help a single build, like a main damage skill, or something like an aura that could benefit alot of builds,

at the end of the journey, alva has learned enough to accurately predict the hight of the temples power and influance, and can create a time portal there, this will pretty much act as a map, it spawning portals, though each time you get killed, the monsters grow stronger as they will feast on your blood,

the more corrupted gear you wear the less damage taken, since corruptions are very much vaal lorewise, but thats more of a taste enhancer then anything else,

once youve finished that map, you get your very own vaal gem

the way you make the gem is pretty much, throughout the mini acts you get choices, something along the line of, do you like ranged, or melee, spells or auras, ect, then you get asked what your forte is, based on that, you also discover different places on the island,

after answering the questions, defeating the boss at the end, alva (which i just realised spells vaal) will come over and with all her knowlage make the gem for you on an alter,

replayablility?
clues will keep dropping, and after x amount of clues, you can instantly go to alva, give her the clues and she will make another temple for you,

the temple should have more of a layout like act 2s temple then the temple of atzaotl, or something along the lines of vaal city, but not destroyed ofcourse, everything is still in its prime, and looking brand new,

monster types should be anything and everything that looks like it couldve lived around that time,

theres many more ideas i could write down, but IF i do that, ill do it like goldenyaks wow expension, meaning pics details, ect ect
this is a 2 parter,

Unique gloves : long story short, its niche is that you can give your zombies a slam or strike skill, it being only on a 4 link should balance it quite nicely

example

Gloves of Zombie Spanktitude, 4 link, multitrike / boneshatter / increased melee damage / increased minion speed

with most minion builds theres a tonne of regen on the zombies anyway, this makes boneshatter an amazing skill since they regen the life they lose while dealing tonnes of damage, this overwrites the zombies normal ground slam skill

or you know, instead of boneshatter give them i dunno, ice crash?

as for the second part, INSTEAD of the gloves, a minion support skill that does the same, "minion gain linked attack skill when applicable" ofcourse some skill wont have the added benefits like for example smites aura wont be added
when i say applicable, i mean u cant give a bow skill to zombies, or a strike skill to veritania archers, but you could give toxic rain to veritania archers, and earthquake to zombies

this was just another bad idea :D, hope you had fun reading it!!!
a unique support gem, you can only use one of these in the entire build if you so desire

Cast on full life
Cast on full energy shield
Cast on full mana (exception to the rule of the 2 above, this has an internal cooldown attached so spamming is out of the question)

this kinda says enough, no explaination needed really?

or maybe these as implicits on a unique helm?
cool new totem maybe

thumper totem, (or something of the same thought)

required level 12

summons a totem that launches itself into the air and crashes down into the ground, knocking enemies near the totem back, and knocking enemies under the totem down effectively stunning them

deals physical damage and scales with all totem gems and such

2 jewel ideas are (and they are exclusive of eachother, so you can only use 1 kind)

Thumper size increase jewel (max 3)
with at least 40 str in area, makes the totem bigger

Shattering Thumper (max 2)
with at least 40 str in area, loses knockback but gains : when it crashes down it is destroyed and spawns 3-5 mini thumpers, these do 50% damage of a normal thumper totem, are not counted towards your max totems and are also destroyed in a single thump shattering and dealing aoe damage
a way for people to use multiple MTX on the same skill, for example i own multiple zombie MTX, id love it if i could just have all the zombie MTX active, that it summons a random zombie mtx per zombie summoned

same for skeletons, SRS, golems, ect, i would LOOOOOOVVEEEEEE that <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info