Awakened POE Trade for Mac! Updated for 3.23

I‘m also getting this Java Script error no matter what I do.
"
trade_wind wrote:
I‘m also getting this Java Script error no matter what I do.

Using the latest release from
https://github.com/SnosMe/awakened-poe-trade/releases
fixes the Java Script error.
for me it 'awakened poe trade has quit unexpectedly' even tho I enable it in privacy etc
"
for me it 'awakened poe trade has quit unexpectedly' even tho I enable it in privacy etc

Yes, I'm having the same issue as well.
nvm
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Dec 13, 2023, 1:21:26 AM
Cannot start the app after install (moving it to Application folder).
This is a brand new install. Never been installed on the system before so no conflicts with a previous version.

What's the fix ? Using the latest release from the github repository
Last edited by BowWizard on Dec 15, 2023, 11:34:57 AM
Thanks so much for your work on this. Unfortunately it does not work at all for me. It crashes on startup and there is no way to add permissions for it in system preferences --> accessibility.

Sonoma 14.0
M2 Max
hi Shift + Alt + D is not working :( but shif+ space working
Resolved. The one thing I did different is I learned how to remove an item from accessibility that is no longer on my computer. Once I did that and did the usual download/instal/grant access, it worked fine! Leaving this here in case someone else has run into this problem or will run into this problem. The icon is still glitchy looking in Finder, but elsewhere they appear normal.

Once again, thanks for keeping this going on our beloved Macs :)

Hi there --

I am having a significant problem.

Yesterday, my keybind stopped working, and when I went into the settings, it had been set to something else (ctrl alt something). I tried to set it back to what I had been using (shift F), adn it wouldn't let me. I tried using the thing it had been set to, and that didn't work.

So, I removed the app. I had already had a problem where if I left it running in the background, and I was afk for a few hours, it would stop working and I would have to kill the process in activity monitor.

During this time, I noticed that the icon, in activity monitor, was corrupted and looked like pink and turquoise tv static.

I downloaded the most recent version, and no matter what I do, or how many times I've tried reinstalling, even using older versions, it will not run. It will seem like it will, as it tells me it needs me to turn on permissions, but doing so does not make it load. It will, upon attempted starting it, close with no warning. Every single install.

I've finally updated my OS, I restarted my computer, it is now fully up-to-date on OS. Problem existed on both sides of the OS versions.
I'll update this when I can replicate the error message since it does not do it every time. But fingers crossed someone can help me here.

ETA: Since the first submit, I've been stuck in a loop of it asking me to grant it access. The toggle is set to on, but it thinks it isn't. It continues to open accessibility access prompts that do not disappear until I hit deny on every single one, but I don't do so until after I have yet again tried to open it. You can see the corrupted icons and the toggle being on, below

EDIT2:

Despite removing the app and the dmg from my computer, the ability to grant permission still exists.

I want to rock right meow
Last edited by Laeortia on Mar 18, 2024, 3:34:39 PM
thank you sooooooooo much :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info