Awakened POE Trade for Mac! Updated for 3.23

"
lolshie wrote:
alright downloaded new version - it crashed. Deleted old, installed new - it crashed.
To fix this shit:
Remove aw. poe trade from accessibility by selecting it and clicking "-"
Copy new aw. poe trade to apps or w/e.
Open it by right click or ctrl click.
It will refuse, open again
It will crash
In accessibility - turn on/off/on or off/on for aw. poe
press relaunch on error windor.

Should work now

I was having the same issue and this solved it for me as well.
Last edited by nitro4444 on Dec 9, 2022, 12:19:19 PM
In 'security&privacy' have to disable and enable 'accessibility' for a few times without any result. AwaPoeTrade opens correctly but doesn't react to shift+space or other shortcuts in the game.

Here is the error log from the terminal:

objc[16126]: Class WebSwapCGLLayer is implemented in both /System/Library/Frameworks/WebKit.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/WebCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/libANGLE-shared.dylib (0x7ffb51cb0ec8) and /Applications/Awakened PoE Trade.app/Contents/Frameworks/Electron Framework.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLESv2.dylib (0x10e919ce0). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
hook_run [1407]: Accessibility API is disabled!
zsh: abort ./Awakened\ POE\ Trade

MacOs 12.6 M1
Last edited by pathoftolik on Dec 10, 2022, 5:54:30 AM
not working while POE is fullscreen. In windowed works
Thanks you my guy
Can't open in MAC.
"
Josby wrote:
Edit: I found a fix. Unchecking and re-checking the accessibility permissions didn't work, but completely removing the app from the list using the "-" button and manually re-adding it did the trick. Now everything seems to be working, including access to the pricing servers. .

This fix needs to be added to the root post. I was having the same problem as many others have reported here.

After using the git method to update to a newer league version, I was getting the endless loop of it crashing and prompting to allow permissions.

After several complete uninstalls/reinstalls, this is the only thing that worked for me.

You have to click the "-" button to remove Awaked PoE Trade from the permissions. Then on next launch, it will crash again and prompt for allowing permissions. Re-enable it, and it will load on the next attempt.

I really hope the OP will add this note to their post, because I spent a lot of time struggling with this issue.
authors of awakened poe trade, i have big Question: when you will changed base value to divine, not exalts??????????????
"
Paulatreus wrote:
"
Josby wrote:
Edit: I found a fix. Unchecking and re-checking the accessibility permissions didn't work, but completely removing the app from the list using the "-" button and manually re-adding it did the trick. Now everything seems to be working, including access to the pricing servers. .

This fix needs to be added to the root post. I was having the same problem as many others have reported here.

After using the git method to update to a newer league version, I was getting the endless loop of it crashing and prompting to allow permissions.

After several complete uninstalls/reinstalls, this is the only thing that worked for me.

You have to click the "-" button to remove Awaked PoE Trade from the permissions. Then on next launch, it will crash again and prompt for allowing permissions. Re-enable it, and it will load on the next attempt.

I really hope the OP will add this note to their post, because I spent a lot of time struggling with this issue.

bumping this because yeah this is what works. needs to be updated or pinned
Hiii, thank you for awakened for mac! The only problem that I have is that I don't see any mod when opening price checker. I can see only available lots on the poe trade without any mod of a checking item. Is it a normal behavior (mac-related) or I have some individual issues?
"
phen0menon wrote:
Hiii, thank you for awakened for mac! The only problem that I have is that I don't see any mod when opening price checker. I can see only available lots on the poe trade without any mod of a checking item. Is it a normal behavior (mac-related) or I have some individual issues?

same for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info