[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

"
aBoredKitty wrote:
Is PoB wrong or is corrupting fever very little damage?

I'm seeing 15k per stage. But duration is ~1s so I expect we'll only have 1-2 stages, unless each stack refreshes existing stacks, then corrupting blood stacks 10 times.

We have some increased duration from tree+malevolence and temp chains to help extend the duration a bit. Also ALL hits apply the debuff.

This includes:
Shield Charge
tempest Shield
etc...

But yeah the overall damage it provides is not HUGE but also not nothing.
Nice build sir 93 atm. I checked the endgame tree, looks great but i would not recommend low life until clusters/asenath and a vuln ring.
"
Bogdanovici1 wrote:
Nice build sir 93 atm. I checked the endgame tree, looks great but i would not recommend low life until clusters/asenath and a vuln ring.

Yeah I'm not 100% sure when the best time to switch to low life would be. Buuut I don't think it needs to be as late as that.

You just need life leech and a decent base life pool and/or some ES with sustain (es on kill/block)

Last edited by Gryphenprey on Apr 25, 2021, 12:43:04 AM
Had a tabby to league start this basically after giving up on my toxic rain and so far I'm not dissapointed.

Will post back when I get into reds/get better gear.

5ex just fell into my lap today.

I swapped to LL at like 4.2k Hp and it feels fine, might not in red maps either way swapping is pretty easy compared to other LL builds lol.
Last edited by Dharmakaze484 on Apr 25, 2021, 12:56:45 AM
Yay I just did maven! (died a lot to memory game).
Used chain on mutiple bosses phases and swift affliction vs maven only.

My tree is all over the place while I roll some clusters.

My damage for a single exsa is 1.1m and cast speed is 2.11. Mapping is very very fast with the asenath and flamedash/smoke mine. I only use swift affliction on sirus (multiple a8 done) or cortex/bosses.
Last edited by Enven_ on Apr 25, 2021, 6:39:46 AM
How bossing looks on this build? Quite good or medicore?
"
Asag wrote:
How bossing looks on this build? Quite good or medicore?

It is a damage over time. The damage is very low. You have to either dodge a lot while the dot deals damage or spend a lot of money.
Tip to search for a wand. You can get lots of them 10c or less. Most of them are like only 5% dps off my double spells one.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/R6lmqqGi7
Man! Ty for the rigth this build! Very enjoy it! I have some problem! Cant find on trade wand profane 64-65 ilvl. Can help me? Its super hard craft on higher ilvl wand? And what if its be a not Profane? Cast speed so important?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info