[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

Thanks, yeah I went ahead and got the GV. I'll level the cwdt/bone offering a little too.

edit: lol I'm still getting one shotted easily in yellow map ultimatums. I feel like my survivability was WAY better before I started using petrified blood...going to just lose the DPS of pain attunement and go back to full life and see if that helps.
IGN: SirCritoris
Last edited by Nahsil on Apr 24, 2021, 2:46:35 PM
"
Nahsil wrote:
Thanks, yeah I went ahead and got the GV. I'll level the cwdt/bone offering a little too.

edit: lol I'm still getting one shotted easily in yellow map ultimatums. I feel like my survivability was WAY better before I started using petrified blood...going to just lose the DPS of pain attunement and go back to full life and see if that helps.

Do you have those reduced reserved mana so petrified blood reserves like 49,5% of your life? I had done that mistake of reserving 50%.

If you do it right you "stack" the regen and get way way tankier.

Edit: also when lowlife use panicked life flasks. It is a lot more health and instant because you are always lowlife.
Last edited by xikorita on Apr 24, 2021, 3:30:52 PM
"
xikorita wrote:
"
Nahsil wrote:

Do you have those reduced reserved mana so petrified blood reserves like 49,5% of your life? I had done that mistake of reserving 50%.

If you do it right you "stack" the regen and get way way tankier.

Edit: also when lowlife use panicked life flasks. It is a lot more health and instant because you are always lowlife.

I link it Herald of Purity to Arrogance with Conqueror's Efficiency jewel. Reserves 49.25% of my mana. :)

But yes, all of this.
Is this a good start build? seems pretty fun and idk if can do endgame well any vouch or suggestions guys?
"
Perzival3 wrote:
Is this a good start build? seems pretty fun and idk if can do endgame well any vouch or suggestions guys?

After you get exsa with chain it is very fun. The petrified mechanic is very cool. What annoys me so far is that with the money spent I would be dealing a ton of more damage with other builds.

I'm not sure if it is a good starter because like ed/contagion the boss dps is very low at the beginning. If you know how to dodge them yep, go ahead.

Edit: I AM having a lot of fun and this guide is the best thing about that skill that exists.

Last edited by xikorita on Apr 24, 2021, 4:10:11 PM
I have one of the 4% reduced reserved nodes, so like 48% reserved. That's fine, right?

I switched back to full life and it was a lot lot better...able to survive red map ultimatums, vs dying to yellow ones with LL.
IGN: SirCritoris
Last edited by Nahsil on Apr 24, 2021, 4:12:11 PM
"
xikorita wrote:
"
Perzival3 wrote:

After you get exsa with chain it is very fun. The petrified mechanic is very cool. What annoys me so far is that with the money spent I would be dealing a ton of more damage with other builds.

I'm not sure if it is a good starter because like ed/contagion the boss dps is very low at the beginning. If you know how to dodge them yep, go ahead.

Edit: I AM having a lot of fun and this guide is the best thing about that skill that exists.

Thanks cuz i just wanna start league rn, and since this is new i want to give it a try.
"
Perzival3 wrote:
"
xikorita wrote:
"
Perzival3 wrote:

Thanks cuz i just wanna start league rn, and since this is new i want to give it a try.

This was my league starter and it's very good on low budget. The damage does start to fall off without some investments though. That said, a cold iron point and a +1 phys spell shield are super solid options. I use a +1 wand with spell damage and trigger craft.

Also, THANKS! I tried to make this really easy to follow and informative. <3

"
Clinky wrote:
How do you do Uberlab? Constantly getting oneshot by Izaro, everything else is a piece o cake.

Just saw this.
How to survive Izaro

<3
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Apr 24, 2021, 5:27:23 PM
I'm a big noob when it comes to crafting items myself so I really appreciate the crafting guides. They are so extremely useful!

Bone Helmet and Shield crafting guide next? :D

Is PoB wrong or is corrupting fever very little damage?

I'm seeing 15k per stage. But duration is ~1s so I expect we'll only have 1-2 stages, unless each stack refreshes existing stacks, then corrupting blood stacks 10 times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info