[3.14] Gryph's Bloody Mistress - Exsanguinate Scion - League Starter/EZ Mode Ultimatums

"
The Veiled modifier that causes you to Trigger a Socketed Spell when you use a Skill now has a 250% Cost and Reservation Multiplier.

Seems okay. Bone Offering on level 20 costs 33 Mana so that are 82.5 Mana per trigger.
No buffs to Exsanguinate is kinda bad considering the Support Gems nerfs.

Kinda torn apart betweens Exsanguinate and Spectral Shield Throw now.
"
"
The Veiled modifier that causes you to Trigger a Socketed Spell when you use a Skill now has a 250% Cost and Reservation Multiplier.

Seems okay. Bone Offering on level 20 costs 33 Mana so that are 82.5 Mana per trigger.
No buffs to Exsanguinate is kinda bad considering the Support Gems nerfs.

Kinda torn apart betweens Exsanguinate and Spectral Shield Throw now.

I mean everything got pretty gutted damage-wise so I think it's fine overall. I would still consider starting this.
How is this build for a beginner? I'm a little bit scared of the crafts but I'd like to give it a try
"
HaZzZe wrote:
How is this build for a beginner? I'm a little bit scared of the crafts but I'd like to give it a try

I would say this is very beginner friendly. I'm also available for questions while I stream too so that's a plus. :)

Don't worry too much about the crafting section right away. :)
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
HaZzZe wrote:

I would say this is very beginner friendly. I'm also available for questions while I stream too so that's a plus. :)

I've started a new scion character in standard just for testing purpose. I feel like in the very first levels there are low damage (tried with Explosive trap + swift assembly like been told in the guide!)

I imagine that reaching level 12 and getting exsanguinate everything will go better, right?

Thanks!
Last edited by HaZzZe on Jul 22, 2021, 2:12:45 PM
"
HaZzZe wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
HaZzZe wrote:

I've started a new scion character in standard just for testing purpose. I feel like in the very first levels there are low damage (tried with Explosive trap + swift assembly like been told in the guide!)

I imagine that reaching level 12 and getting exsanguinate everything will go better, right?

Thanks!

Exsanguinate does feel a bit better. Though you might want to use it on a mine setup until you have some faster cast speed.

Splitting Steel is probably far better to level with actually. ^^
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Jul 22, 2021, 4:45:39 PM
"

would you mind adding its gem setup to the levelling section then? appreciated
Last edited by matesasd on Jul 22, 2021, 5:49:21 PM
"
matesasd wrote:
"

would you mind adding its gem setup to the levelling section then? appreciated

Splitting Steel + Pierce hahaha. I don't know the steel skills well but that worked for me to get to 28 ish

EDIT: I think Spellslinger leveling for the blood skills will still work as they spend LIFE instead of mana. You will be able to have a 4L slinger setup with Exsanguinate+Reap+Slinger+1 150% multiplier support gem.

This will come with the downside of spending 70-ish life per trigger but I think that's fine.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Jul 22, 2021, 6:08:57 PM
Hey Gryph!

Thanks for the build. Been enjoying the league start - however I am a bit confused on the low life / petrified blood and slayer overleech interaction.

For instance - here is my PoB.

https://pastebin.com/hwBbHghj

When I disable pain attunement on your PoB - you lose the damage even having 51% reserved life.

In my case - I do not benefit from Pain attunment at the same breakpoint. However - if I remove my conqueror efficiency and drop to 49% reserved it naturally gives me the 30% damage.

Was just hoping for some help :)
"
Werdy wrote:
Hey Gryph!

Thanks for the build. Been enjoying the league start - however I am a bit confused on the low life / petrified blood and slayer overleech interaction.

For instance - here is my PoB.

https://pastebin.com/hwBbHghj

When I disable pain attunement on your PoB - you lose the damage even having 51% reserved life.

In my case - I do not benefit from Pain attunment at the same breakpoint. However - if I remove my conqueror efficiency and drop to 49% reserved it naturally gives me the 30% damage.

Was just hoping for some help :)

It's probably just a box in POB.

What yu need:

Reserve LESS than 50% of your life (there will be a VOID of life between petrified blood limit and your life that is reserved. That's how you know you did it right). This is what lets you overleech.

Pain Attunement will also always be active. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info