[3.15] AndreshKi's Blood Queen - Exsanguinate/Corrupting Fever/Petrified Blood/Absolution [SSF+HC]

https://youtu.be/Hjl6yoh72mw

Zizaran put out a good video explaining some things, especially the flask setup with instant when on low life + pantheon for increased healing when low life
Australian Summoner-Main
"
HootPocket wrote:
Not to sound negative but seems like exsanguinate starts to quickly fall off usually around red maps from my gameplay and reading online. If anybody has personal input of/or videos of t16/bosses it would be nice. Looking around poe.ninja and it doesn't look too promising.

Still hanging onto playing with it for a bit because I just started two days ago and will post a video or feelings if others still struggle. But don't judge my current character, only spent 50c (Tabula, Iron Point, Rumis) & been doing the chaos recipe so my gear is a mess. I still got to T12s but starting to feel a bit squishy with 6.8k hp probably because things stay alive for too long in ultimatums or conquerors.

Damage definitely falls off, I personally feel tanky as hell but quite low DPS
Australian Summoner-Main
https://pastebin.com/4B3Skugs

Following advice from Ziz this is the final version of my character, minus some more life nodes as I level above 93. Overall it's good damage and theres an alternate set to use a cold iron point for more DPS but I dont feel its worth the measly amount and having to manual-cast bone offering-desecrate in boss fights.

Probably wouldn't build this again, it's definitely a strong starter without any gear but it struggles immensely to scale with gear so I decided to focus on a tankier version. It's definitely fun and has potential I think, but I easily spent 1700c to get this far while other builds can definitely get higher, faster and cheaper. Judging by my damage and such, it can do all content but its definitely slow at bosses, albeit much tankier than anything else I have played.

My Final Stats:
7000hp, 580es, 78% Block, 69% Spell Block (49% If you Haven't blocked an attack recently), 1mil DPS, 640hp/s regen, 15% Overcapped Elem Resist, 50% Chaos Res
Australian Summoner-Main
When do you transition from Spellslinger to self-cast? Does that depend on having specific links or an approximate eHP?
Level 63 and not done with the campaign, where does the life leech come from? damage really isnt a problem - but I am constantly chugging health flasks.
Hey mate. I like your build. I'm lvl 72 atm, but its cool. I just want to ask a question about the gems quality. None of them should be like 20% or something? Nor in the PoB or in the guide have any quality percent. Is this intended?
Very interesting build. One question, however. Why Malevolence over Pride? In PoB, Pride puts out a bigger DPS than Malevolence. Also, Pride DOES work on the DoT portion of Exsanguinate. Much more than Malevolence.
"
Lanzlo wrote:
Very interesting build. One question, however. Why Malevolence over Pride? In PoB, Pride puts out a bigger DPS than Malevolence. Also, Pride DOES work on the DoT portion of Exsanguinate. Much more than Malevolence.

Off the top of my head I think the three reasonings are. Pride falls off enemies, Malevolence has a skill duration bonus, and watchers eye bonuses? Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

but about the radius, I can't find much info on pride but it seemed like a 21/20 pride is about 80% of your screen, it's pretty big. Considering Exsanguinate won't off screen too much besides random chains here and there not a big deal. More so it's stacking effect falling off is the downside but the base effect is still strong.

"
HootPocket wrote:
"
Lanzlo wrote:

Off the top of my head I think the three reasonings are. Pride falls off enemies, Malevolence has a skill duration bonus, and watchers eye bonuses? Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

but about the radius, I can't find much info on pride but it seemed like a 21/20 pride is about 80% of your screen, it's pretty big. Considering Exsanguinate won't off screen too much besides random chains here and there not a big deal. More so it's stacking effect falling off is the downside but the base effect is still strong.

You can actually use both if you put them into shield with reduced reservation

Last edited by eZstah on Apr 26, 2021, 1:37:35 AM
Hi, I've just hit Act 5 in SSF and have found that I can't run the two 4L Spellslinger setups at the same time because of the mana reservation costs.

Have I missed something obvious in the leveling guide? I'm not sure how to make this work in the early game and self-casting at this point doesn't seem appealing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info