[3.15] AndreshKi's Blood Queen - Exsanguinate/Corrupting Fever/Petrified Blood/Absolution [SSF+HC]

"
Ballsmigue wrote:
I mean, with as much mana reserved as there is, how is this really a MoM build? also for those using unleash, what would you use it in replace of for 6l

Energy shield is protecting mana (eldritch battery from the Devouring Diadem) so that's where MoM is kicking in.
As for unleash, form my experience, cruelty is much better, you replace swift affliction. If you invest in white scokets on your chest (not so expensive, and widely available at TFT discord services), you can try all the different supports to decide what's best for you.
Last edited by TenderBarbarian on Apr 27, 2021, 2:12:04 PM
I'm not sure I buy the POB damage data. Something is wrong with inputs or calculations. Like, why is Total More (dmg modifiers) 126%? CD + efficacy + PA makes only 95%.
Last edited by atrokkus on Apr 27, 2021, 5:37:05 PM
Are there any other links for the talent tree outside POB? Im without a PC for a while, and as far as Im aware there is no mobile app for it.
"
DougHoffmann wrote:
Are there any other links for the talent tree outside POB? Im without a PC for a while, and as far as Im aware there is no mobile app for it.

there are some. poeplanner etc. You can also open my characters and look at my current main char. I haven't blocked anything.

@ Topic

so sirus downed on a5 now. The dmg was good enough.

I just switched from chain to swift affliction
which gives me an easy 1.35 mil dps against sirus WITHOUT! Cruelty on pob.

https://pastebin.com/cQ6MuJSe

1. Now after the fight, its unfortunately clear that one rote reinforcement node isn't enough to generate needed endurance charges. Either use two small clusters with the nodes or remove portal and switch in enduring cry to procc onslaught on bosses. Or wormflask :D

2. swift affliction vs empower vs cruelty

cruelty reigns supreme. after that empower lvl 4 takes the spot and then swift affliction. For those Bois who don't want or can't recolor their armor to white sockets, swift affliction is only 2% weaker, so don't fret. empower status may change if you have skillgem levels on other stuff!(im working with an 21 gem and nothing more)

@awakened swift afffliction -> is better than even empower if can get your casttime under 0.4 seconds, but i don't believe thats possible

@crafting: wand with phys dmg over time, spell dmg and spell gem level (3 prefiox as base)
multi craft and then trigger and castspeed/arcane surge on kill
currently not enough currency but we will see.

"
atrokkus wrote:
I'm not sure I buy the POB damage data. Something is wrong with inputs or calculations. Like, why is Total More (dmg modifiers) 126%? CD + efficacy + PA makes only 95%.

the total more is:
controlled Destruction 44%
efficacy 20% more spell and 25% dot
brutality 59%
herald 12%
gladi 25%
malevolence 21%
pain attunement 30%

there are 8% i'm not seeing myself, quite strange indeed.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by tsunamikun on Apr 27, 2021, 6:58:22 PM
"
tsunamikun wrote:

"
atrokkus wrote:

the total more is:
controlled Destruction 44%
efficacy 20% more spell and 25% dot
brutality 59%
herald 12%
gladi 25%
malevolence 21%
pain attunement 30%

there are 8% i'm not seeing myself, quite strange indeed.

Hm. So when I import my own character to POB, I get much smaller "More" percentage, even though I have everything you listed minus pain attunement (im not LL). Is there something I need to do to make it recalculate properly?
New to this kind of build.

Just added Spellslinger and Frenzy for leveling.

Can someone explain how to get this to proc exsanguinate and reap?

Spellslinger doesn't seem to "do" anything and the frenzy charges dissipate quickly.

Didn't know if there were other passives or something I needed to add before going this route? Following the guide tree on the left to start.

Guide says frenzy doesn't have to be linked to anything so I'm confused.
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
New to this kind of build.

Just added Spellslinger and Frenzy for leveling.

Can someone explain how to get this to proc exsanguinate and reap?

Spellslinger doesn't seem to "do" anything and the frenzy charges dissipate quickly.

Didn't know if there were other passives or something I needed to add before going this route? Following the guide tree on the left to start.

Guide says frenzy doesn't have to be linked to anything so I'm confused.

Hey, so you have to link spellslinger to exsanguinate/reap and activate them, casting frenzy should then proc the spellslingers.
i am actually dying quite alot how am I suppose to tank bosses and ultimatum rituals???
"
atrokkus wrote:
Hm. So when I import my own character to POB, I get much smaller "More" percentage, even though I have everything you listed minus pain attunement (im not LL). Is there something I need to do to make it recalculate properly?

you get 222% more on pob which is actually more then i have^^ maybe its already multiplicated?
with my pob it could be arrogance support which pushes effectiveness of auras. don't really know.

Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Last edited by tsunamikun on Apr 28, 2021, 6:16:05 AM
cool build, day 2 about to finish the campaign, will link at t16's
I think I'll try daresso defiance chest with surrender for now
I want tanky vs dual wielding

I don't understand Cyan's direction on the skill

You said it struggles to scale with gear but went tank with it and it's "one of the tankiest builds you've played" so it scaled with that direction

The thread op went for level 30 on the skill itself and the damage scaled well with the budget they invested on that gear they posted not being close to min maxed

Last edited by Omnisic on Apr 28, 2021, 7:26:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info