[3.15] AndreshKi's Blood Queen - Exsanguinate/Corrupting Fever/Petrified Blood/Absolution [SSF+HC]

Hi, thanks for the build! I've been running it and it feels good.

A quick question about the new summoner gems you've added. Could you explain the gem rotation / order you're supposed to do? I havn't played necromancer before so I'm unfamiliar with the gem interations.

From what I understand we are using the Herald of Purity with Bone Offering to get the block attack/spell damage. I have no idea how Desecrate is meant to be used in this scenario.

Again, ty for the build. :)
"
Sparkily wrote:

A quick question about the new summoner gems you've added. Could you explain the gem rotation / order you're supposed to do? I havn't played necromancer before so I'm unfamiliar with the gem interations.

From what I understand we are using the Herald of Purity with Bone Offering to get the block attack/spell damage. I have no idea how Desecrate is meant to be used in this scenario.

Desecrate is used to generate corpses so you can spam Bone offering or Feast of Flesh from your helm.
"
Kadamose wrote:
"
Sparkily wrote:

Desecrate is used to generate corpses so you can spam Bone offering or Feast of Flesh from your helm.

Exactly this, while mapping you can use bone offering from the dead packs, however when bossing we might not have any corpses to use bone offering and that's where desecrate comes into, also if you run out of life flask and arer in need of life asap we could also use desecrate to regenerate corpses for the helmet passive "feast of flesh" which consumes corpses around you to recover life.
"
Kadamose wrote:
"
Sparkily wrote:

Oh, I understand now. Thank you :)
"
HandsomeB wrote:
Tried the build for two days and it has been pretty good so far. Would appreciate it if you can update the gem links on this page.

Done! Cheers!
I'm at 790k + Unleash / 6885 HP + 600ES / Attack n Spell Dodge 21% / Block 70% and Spell block 55%.
Cold iron point gives me another 140k but at the cost of auto-cast on my bone offering and desecrate so don't think thats a worthy trade, my levels will mostly be going into the life stuff now.

PoB - https://pastebin.com/6u86pkwn

If anyone has suggestions for what might help next, please do tell. I have a one cluster set test in the PoB that gives 134k DPS at the cost of 20% Chaos res, some dex and 230hp. It seems like its not worth it when the price of the cluster setup would be in the 5ex range for one and double that for 2.
Australian Summoner-Main
Last edited by Cyan101 on Apr 24, 2021, 12:43:13 AM
any gameplay videos?
Australian Summoner-Main
Last edited by Cyan101 on Apr 24, 2021, 2:36:15 AM
Any Cluster Jewels that would work great for this Build ?
"
Cyan101 wrote:
I'm at 790k + Unleash / 6885 HP + 600ES / Attack n Spell Dodge 21% / Block 70% and Spell block 55%.
Cold iron point gives me another 140k but at the cost of auto-cast on my bone offering and desecrate so don't think thats a worthy trade, my levels will mostly be going into the life stuff now.

PoB - https://pastebin.com/6u86pkwn

If anyone has suggestions for what might help next, please do tell. I have a one cluster set test in the PoB that gives 134k DPS at the cost of 20% Chaos res, some dex and 230hp. It seems like its not worth it when the price of the cluster setup would be in the 5ex range for one and double that for 2.

Never thought about Unlesh. Just tried it and god it feels so much better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info