[3.15] AndreshKi's Blood Queen - Exsanguinate/Corrupting Fever/Petrified Blood/Absolution [SSF+HC]

"
darkfeanor wrote:
Hey, how do you use all together : purity + vitality + war banner + malevolence? I missing warbanner as its not turning in(

Link the following in diadem
Petrified blood + arrogance (This will being us to low life)
Malevolence + vitality

War banner and purity in any other piece of gear

This should make them all able to activate, even with any mana reservation reduction jewels or mods.
Would love some advice on what to go next PoB - https://pastebin.com/Dg5anu48

Also I'm sorry but that PoB is a huge fucking mess, you literally import it and have -1% unreserved life and -306% unreserved mana (And in a MOM build)? The gear is pretty bad (both default and mom gear sets) and is not a good guide on what gear to get/buy/craft, the amulet doesn't even have an anoint on it.
You have an empty jewel slot. You have a 5% life node near "Constitution" when you could instead have a 6% life node near Devotion.
Up to you but i'd also cut some stuff to fit in the 4 points for "No Witnesses" as that elusive is quite great for survivability as well as map clear speed.
Glancing Blows is very likely not worth it as you're already near the cap so you're taking a ton of damage for a measly boost in defences.

You also have your tree labled as MoM but the default gear set doesnt work with any of the shield passives on the tree, and then swapping to the MoM item set takes it down from the "2mil dps" to 1.4mil, which is still a lot mind you.
Completely lost at how this MOM build is meant to work as there is just so many skill sets and so much mana reserved that we dont have that i'm sure is inflating the DPS a ton, when looking at a more likely setup like your bottom exsang set it seems like the much more real-life version.

Sorry to be rude, but wanna be straightforward and point out all the stuff I see wrong in the PoB, or at least what I can when trying to look through the mess of skills and items.
Australian Summoner-Main
Last edited by Cyan101 on Apr 23, 2021, 12:56:17 PM
"
Cyan101 wrote:

Also I'm sorry but that PoB is a huge fucking mess, you literally import it and have -1% unreserved life and -306% unreserved mana (And in a MOM build)? The gear is pretty bad (both default and mom gear sets) and is not a good guide on what gear to get/buy/craft, the amulet doesn't even have an anoint on it.
You have an empty jewel slot. You have a 5% life node near "Constitution" when you could instead have a 6% life node near Devotion.
Up to you but i'd also cut some stuff to fit in the 4 points for "No Witnesses" as that elusive is quite great for survivability as well as map clear speed.
Glancing Blows is very likely not worth it as you're already near the cap so you're taking a ton of damage for a measly boost in defences.

You also have your tree labled as MoM but the default gear set doesnt work with any of the shield passives on the tree, and then swapping to the MoM item set takes it down from the "2mil dps" to 1.4mil, which is still a lot mind you.
Completely lost at how this MOM build is meant to work as there is just so many skill sets and so much mana reserved that we dont have that i'm sure is inflating the DPS a ton, when looking at a more likely setup like your bottom exsang set it seems like the much more real-life version.

Sorry to be rude, but wanna be straightforward and point out all the stuff I see wrong in the PoB, or at least what I can when trying to look through the mess of skills and items.

I understand and completely agree, the POB is a huge mess and i'm updating it RN, there's definitely stuff we can cut out here, a clean and actually reliable POB will be up soon, i've been doing alot of testing with different items and synergies and left a lot of old random stuff in the POB, new POB should be up in 1h from now TOPS.
"
AndreshKi wrote:
"
Cyan101 wrote:

I understand and completely agree, the POB is a huge mess and i'm updating it RN, there's definitely stuff we can cut out here, a clean and actually reliable POB will be up soon, i've been doing alot of testing with different items and synergies and left a lot of old random stuff in the POB, new POB should be up in 1h from now TOPS.

POB HAS BEEN CLEANED UP AND FIXED. THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE HEADS UP, COMPLETELY FORGOT TO REMOVE OLD STUFF LAST NIGHT AND JUST ADDED NEW STUFF ON TOP, WHICH MADE A HUGE MESS ON THE POB.

FIXED THE GEM MESS AND OLD GEAR SETUPS.
FIXED JEWELS.
FIXED GEM LINKS.
FIXED TREE PATHING AND DROPPED THE NODES WE DIDN'T NEED ANYMORE AFTER DROPPING SHIELD.
Is it just me, or does this build feel like absolute shit? Maybe it will feel better once the cluster-fuck jewels come into play, but, for now, it feels slow and clunky.
"
AndreshKi wrote:

POB HAS BEEN CLEANED UP AND FIXED. THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE HEADS UP, COMPLETELY FORGOT TO REMOVE OLD STUFF LAST NIGHT AND JUST ADDED NEW STUFF ON TOP, WHICH MADE A HUGE MESS ON THE POB.

FIXED JEWELS.
FIXED GEM LINKS.
FIXED TREE PATHING AND DROPPED THE NODES WE DIDN'T NEED ANYMORE AFTER DROPPING SHIELD.

The pastebin you just updated seems broken (the MoM item list makes the app crash and both 1H weapons in normal setare the unique one)

Last edited by iFlu on Apr 23, 2021, 4:29:57 PM
"
AndreshKi wrote:
X

Hi! I am playing a slow way on SSSHC. So, not able to get your uniques except if I drop them. It'll actually be my only build this league between some daoc, FF14 and lol.

As I am slow player, I didn't even finish act 2 yet. And I probably will have to get the tree totally different as not able to get the same items.

But, please, continue to update your build, it is nice to get new builds out of metas (can't play anymore golems/SO/BV/mines and such)!

Thanks for the time you used on doing this!

Last edited by Syrniael on Apr 23, 2021, 4:37:33 PM
"
iFlu wrote:

The pastebin you just updated seems broken (the MoM item list makes the app crash and both 1H weapons in normal setare the unique one)

Strange I don't have this problem at all. Sure you updated your pob?
"
iFlu wrote:
"
AndreshKi wrote:

FIXED JEWELS.
FIXED GEM LINKS.

Edit: Nevermind i see what you mean, we don't use the "MoM" item list anymore, it's just one build now, not sure why it's still there, i remember deleting it, i'll update the POB and remove it again.
Last edited by AndreshKi on Apr 23, 2021, 4:59:04 PM
Tried the build for two days and it has been pretty good so far. Would appreciate it if you can update the gem links on this page.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info