[ 3.20 ] KissMeQuick's 💀 Assassin Reap 💀 — T16 100% No HH 💸 1 Shot Sirus in 1 Click 💸 Feared Done

Trying this build now, but im kinda newb and have some questions.
1. Lighting orb. Is healing from this good? If u take life from spell hit, reap heal not enough good? Cause maybe change ligthing ball to molten shell if it can give more chances for survive.
2. Void sphere. Honesty rarely use it and dunno about how often it will be needed. For me now looks like for some specific situations only. Again thinking to change it with endurance cry/herald of purity/ etc.
3. Vaal lightning trap. Looks like 20% more dls for bosses, but is it no better alternatives? Is it must have skill in this build or not so?
Well tbh its not bad build.

All u need is to put some currency in it + u dont want to use "exp" build linked to this guide, cause u r gonna need around 30 regrets to respec.

I've hit a wall in T14-T16 A8, because i dont have enough dmg for Conquerors (Baran easy, Drox - i was killing beacons for most of time :P), some other bosses (Distant/Twisted Memory) and "Dominate by Sirus" trash mobs - they're just too fast for me.
Its all on me, cause i didnt made any upgrade since 10 lvls (no time for trades/craft).

What about survi? - Well, most of my friends r making death records in this league, so im not bother having like 220 deaths at 90 lvl (i had 50 finishing Act10) - its league specific feature :P

Only thing i found to be problem is delving and facing rares with high movement speed - cant hite em properly :P

"
Stgxgodx wrote:
Well tbh its not bad build.

All u need is to put some currency in it + u dont want to use "exp" build linked to this guide, cause u r gonna need around 30 regrets to respec.

I've hit a wall in T14-T16 A8, because i dont have enough dmg for Conquerors (Baran easy, Drox - i was killing beacons for most of time :P), some other bosses (Distant/Twisted Memory) and "Dominate by Sirus" trash mobs - they're just too fast for me.
Its all on me, cause i didnt made any upgrade since 10 lvls (no time for trades/craft).

What about survi? - Well, most of my friends r making death records in this league, so im not bother having like 220 deaths at 90 lvl (i had 50 finishing Act10) - its league specific feature :P

Only thing i found to be problem is delving and facing rares with high movement speed - cant hite em properly :P

You can stop the leveling build earlier to save money. Some people want the extra push, hence I made it longer this league.

You hit a wall because you need to buy items.
You are very literally playing with day 1 items and level 18 gems while doing T16 maps which I think makes the build good, not bad :P
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Oct 30, 2021, 6:54:54 AM
Some more questions:
Is alternative quality gems can be better? For example Anomalous Reap give more crit chance, instead increased area, but with awakened spell cascade and awakened increased aoe support its look like still good area with more crit?
Also about concetrated effect. Is it better to use alternative version with decreased area for bosses? If i understood clearly - each reap cast (from 5 with awakened spell cascade) area will be closer to each other and they stacking for damage?
And last question about staff. It has non-chaos damage to chaos damage, will atziri promise flask be good with that? Looks like tons of leech. Spot for that can be instead flask against freeze, which can be taken from King Brine/shoes. Or its bad idea?
"
Nyorn wrote:
Some more questions:
Is alternative quality gems can be better? For example Anomalous Reap give more crit chance, instead increased area, but with awakened spell cascade and awakened increased aoe support its look like still good area with more crit?
Also about concetrated effect. Is it better to use alternative version with decreased area for bosses? If i understood clearly - each reap cast (from 5 with awakened spell cascade) area will be closer to each other and they stacking for damage?
And last question about staff. It has non-chaos damage to chaos damage, will atziri promise flask be good with that? Looks like tons of leech. Spot for that can be instead flask against freeze, which can be taken from King Brine/shoes. Or its bad idea?

If you use brutality you cannot deal chaos damage.
"
_DeusEx_ wrote:
"
Nyorn wrote:
Some more questions:

If you use brutality you cannot deal chaos damage.

I know. Planning to change brutality to empower when got staff
Just wanted to mention I've continued to invest and the build is quite strong where I am at.

Crafted this beauty last night:
"
iamCytosine wrote:
Just wanted to mention I've continued to invest and the build is quite strong where I am at.

It thought too about the +2 amulets, but from where do you get your leech?
"
iamCytosine wrote:

That's insane! Congrats!

What's the crafting strategy for this? I mean, I figure the start is to get 2x +1 amulet and then awakener orb then together, but then I have no idea how to continue
"
Xyel wrote:
"
iamCytosine wrote:

That's insane! Congrats!

What's the crafting strategy for this? I mean, I figure the start is to get 2x +1 amulet and then awakener orb then together, but then I have no idea how to continue

That's exactly it. I did this and got super lucky with the crit multiplier and strength. I then crafted life and exalt slammed and hit attributes.

Currently I have no leech. I may awaken slam it on a ring to combine life when spells hit and then physical leech next though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info