Game not launching.

Anyone with issues via Steam?

No issue launching via the og POE launcher but via Steam it has not worked for a week or so (I reinstalled twice, verified files countless times, etc.)

Any clues @GGG or your steam POC?
my game doesnt start either is it graphics problem? it says something about uncensored patch or somethin
bump
So the game is starting up and then when I go to select my character nothing works. I can't select any of my characters or do anything it's like the game is froze on the main menu. I have quite the game and started it back up and also Uninstalled and installed again but nothing is fixing it.
Log in, Character select - play, game crashes. here is the end of the client.txt log file.

2024/03/25 13:07:18 66876437 cff94598 [INFO Client 5268] : You have entered Karui Shores.
2024/03/25 13:07:19 66876906 3f42ef7 [CRIT Client 5268] Failed to open bundle file 'Folders/art/2dart/skillicons/9/passives'
Game went from crashing due to "corrupted data" now not launching at all game is completly unplayable. What good is an new season if you cant play?
game always crashes directly after launching, cant even click the login button

2024/03/27 09:25:55 31088875 3f41513 [CRIT Client 10912] Failed to decompress (corrupted data)
IGN: eLguL
"
sergMSTR wrote:
I 've had the same issue. After client install the game didn't run. Just shows the screen then after 3 sec nothing. To resolve the issue did the following. Go to your folder where your game installed. Then find the production config file you should delete the existing file. in my case it was:
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\production_config.ini . I've deleted it and then the game runs smoothly. Maybe it rewrited it or something like that. Did the trick for me with steam acc.
And in case it was standalone game install the config is here:
c:\users\"profile name"\documents\my games\path of exile\production_config.ini
Hope it help

Thank you - this is what fixed it for me after several hours of trouble shooting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info