Fire Trap

ok, as I can see, it as already been discussed and as I immagine, nothing is planned to be done about that...??
May be Mark would give a throw ?

Thanks anyway!
This may be just me but personally I would like to see the crit chance buffed on fire trap. I think it would flow with the "surprise" tactic of traps. As a compromise maybe nerf damage across levels or something. The spell works great already but I would enjoy a bit higher crit chance personally.
Nerfing FT to gain wath?... 2% crit chance?
Pointless,
IMHO...

The only conterpart that I found with FT is the one I mention above...
Still would like to know if this is intended or not...

Thanx to all!

Gralassh, now lvl80 and still enjoying FireTrap!

Last edited by Gralash on Jun 5, 2013, 9:31:43 PM
Question, I understand that IIR/Q support gems will not effect Fire Trap (unless the initial explosion kills the target) but what about IIR and Q on your gear? Trying to think of a small item requirement merc dock farmer build, was hoping that the degen effect would take into consideration your gear's rarity and quantity,

side note, same question for poison arrow and viper strike.
I got a question

Does Firetrap + Increased Duration only increase the time of the burning ground area
or does it also increase the duration of an ignite when its caused by the firetrap?
"
ploggo wrote:
I got a question

Does Firetrap + Increased Duration only increase the time of the burning ground area
or does it also increase the duration of an ignite when its caused by the firetrap?
it increases how long the trap can last without triggering. it increases how long the ground burn lasts. it does NOT increase status effects.
Anyone know the actual trigger/splash radius of fire trap (in "GGG numbers").. like spell totem has a "60"?
this is likely a horrible guess as i don't remember trap trigger radius number and the other two are definitely not mentioned yet but:
trigger: about 10
explosion: somewhat less than 20
ground burn: somewhat more than 20

the ground and explosion is supposed to be the same i think so my messing around is likely flawed.
Those seem about right actually, at least the trigger. I think cleave is 20 too but I forget now. I'm not sure if the inner/outer of shock nova has been given officially anywhere yet either.

Does +AOE increase the trigger radius? I feel like it won't because it is a different mechanic there is just those couple nodes for. Just got an 18% AOE and Carcass finally so I will test when I can.
only thing to increase trigger radius is passives specifically stating trigger/explosion/targeting radius of mines and traps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info