Fire Trap

I didn't look through so apologies if this has been asked but does added lightning damage apply to the main explosion + the fire damage ticking on the ground or just the original explosion?
Flat damage only adds to Hits. Damage over Time does not Hit, so the +Lightning damage will only apply to the explosion.
Does it work with weapon elemental damage support gem?
IGN:GimmeGimmeBinos BainBainBain 3-12 pm PST
It will link, but Fire Trap deals no Weapon Elemental Damage, so you don't benefit.
Does cast speed affect any part of throwing a trap down?
@Transmogrification
Sorry if this has been asked before, I had a pretty good search, but does anyone know if fire trap will proc elemental equilibrium?
I know how the passive works, I am just confused whether or not it would proc it because technically it is the trap doing the damage. Elemental equilibrium is 'Enemies you hit with elemental damage'. So I guess, do the mechanics count the trap hits, or you hit for traps/ fire trap?
does the Pyromaniac passive (and the cluster around) increase the life degeneration from the fire on the ground? or only the burning dmg from ignition of the mob from the initial hit?
if it doesnt.. it should..
It works on Burning damage, and FT leaves a patch that inflicts Burning damage. It doesn't show on the tooltip, but it will work.
I would like to know if chance to ingite works with explosion part , im sure it doesnt work on dot cause its not "hitting" but does explosion trigger the "on hit" effect ? or this support just doesnt work at all with that trap?
Yeah, chance to ignite does work with fire trap (only explosion). It works very well with fire trap in my opinion. Especially with extra burning damage from passives or 'The Searing Touch' unique staff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info