Shockwave Totem

Unavailable
Unavailable

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Nov 3, 2023, 12:53:05 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
This skill is awesome.

It really helps my single target templar by providing crowd control. Not to mention it looks great while doing so.
"That's how you die properly, Sailor Boy.."
I'm wondering if the damage effectiveness is low enough... but we'll wait to see how much it's exploited with supports—the next level 1 Firestorm? Except it would die too easily if it was level 1, unless it dies too easily even at level 20. I'm sad there's no extra totem passive, and when does, or will this reach more than 1 totem?
Great aoe skill does some nice damage and monsters also try to attack it instead of the player which is nice.
The Physical damege is affected by spell damage but the values do not show in the skill bar, the dps increases without any change on the Physical damage, one needs to go to the character status to see the increase in damage.
This skill is also affected by the hatred aura but anger and wrath do not work on it.
For supports im using Added Cold Damage that works great together with this skill knockback, and Added Lightning Damage, Added Fire Damage also works with it.
IGN:NeedMoreArms
"
zeodrake wrote:
...Added Fire Damage also works with it.

added firedmg support converts a % of the physical damage into firedamage instead of adding it (at least thats what the character-panel/skillpopup shows).

is that intentional?

added lightningdamage works as expected but with slightly lower max-damage...
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
Well added fire damage says in its description it converts physical to fire, and lightning damage has a lower damage because shockwave totem has 50% damage effectiveness.
Well added fire damage says in its description it converts physical to fire, and lightning damage has a lower damage because shockwave totem has 50% damage effectiveness.
"
Umbraal wrote:
Well added fire damage says in its description it converts physical to fire...

no, it adds ;)
Unavailable

"
Umbraal wrote:
...shockwave totem has 50% damage effectiveness.

yeah, your right, havent seen that. this and all the +spelldamage, +elementaldamage and +firedamage-passives must be the cause for the irritating damageoutput.
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
This isn't actually affected by +spell damage by the way. And I misread what you were saying. I thought you were confused that it was based on the physical damage and not flat as if you didn't read it at all.
I took this instead of the Decoy Totem and it seems to taunt enemies - I've found that throwing one of these next to my archer helps keep enemies at a distance and, when they get close, gives them something else to attack.
Templar Shadow Knight (build in progress)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info