Rejuvenation Totem

I was hoping that this gem would get supported by generosity, making the regen affect everyone except for the totem itself. But, unfortunately generosity doesn't support it :(
IGNs-
Gyeff // Greff // Gyaff
Last edited by geffreyy on Sep 14, 2014, 2:22:09 AM
Hi

Rejuvenation totem needs more regen or perhaps some totem nodes that increase effect!?!?!! I looked at the totem nodes by my templar and was surprised to only see: increase dam,duration,cast speed; rejuvenation totem doesn't need any of that!

AAAAAAANNNNNDDDD since it specifically states ''casts aura'' it means you didn't cast the aura, YOU SUMMONED THE TOTEM, the totem summoned the aura, thus aura nodes are useless for it. SO in the end rejuvenation totem only really gets inner force to buff its regeneration factor? I suppose though that since it is a flat regen stat that regeneration passives will increase its effectiveness also?

Inner Force though, is it really the only passive that would give the most to rejuvenation totem?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
I am a bit confused.

Since I took my Acendancy on the Maruader, The Chieftain, I am unable to use Rejuvenation Totem on my build. I am thinking it has something to do with the Arohongui, Moon's Presence.

Edit: Ok, so I got myself a couple of Orbs of Regret and removed the Passive from the ascendancy tree, and I was right. It does interfere with Rejuvenation Totem, it will not heal. It will however still give off the passive buff from the passive skill itself.
Last edited by Krealot on Apr 3, 2016, 12:50:39 PM
The totem probably saved so many lives back in the racing days.
It's still the most generous skill player can have … at character level 12.
From gem level 6 the totem is mostly useless, at gem level 28 on a dedicated aurabot the totem is unrewarding and pointless in general, that 500 regen/sec would not save nor help anyone.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info