Rejuvenation Totem

Rejuvenation Totem does not trigger when linked with Trap support gem.

I think this would be a great way of keeping rejuv totem up while fighting and more reasons to buy a quality trap gem.
really wish it'd scale better on high levels. since totems are a big deal in the game, wouldn't mind a bit more regen.

112 regen on level 20 is less than 3% regen if you have 4k life (which is pretty standard, and is kinda on a low side in the endgame)

not really all that much...maybe have quality add more flat regen ?
I've been wondering if the new aura passives work with rejuvenation totem. Can anyone confirm if they do? I'm assuming they don't since the totem is casting and not you, but if anyone has tried I'd like to know.
Last edited by upyrjin on Oct 31, 2013, 2:19:24 AM
This gem is really useful if you don't want to have some mana reserved for a support skill, but still the totem aggros monsters way too easily to my taste.
Even by placing it some meters from my back, some monsters go right to it and oneshot/twoshot the totem... It's like I was using decoy totem but I'm not.
"
upyrjin wrote:
I've been wondering if the new aura passives work with rejuvenation totem. Can anyone confirm if they do? I'm assuming they don't since the totem is casting and not you, but if anyone has tried I'd like to know.
they do. Rejuv totem is considered an aura
I am currently trying to use this with cast on damage taken. I am a lvl 80 high strength based spec throw/glaccial hammer Templar. I am running it in lvl 70 maps at the moment, but it usually dies almost as soon as its cast. It is only level 15 right now, so I hope that its HP will increase significantly to make it useful. It would not at all be worth it for me to spec into totem HP nodes just to make this work. I think that this might be one of the last really useful combos for CwDT so I hope it gets a bit more tanky.
Last edited by Relic416 on Dec 2, 2013, 12:21:57 AM
edit again :
I made a few test :
1- i have +42% effect of aura and it's working but ...
2- I took Leadership (+30% increased radius of aura) and it doesn't have any effect on the totem. Is it really an aura ?
3- I tried "Increased Area of Effect" and it doesn't seem to have any effect on the range of the "aura".
Last edited by manaa3 on Dec 10, 2013, 7:51:29 PM
does this gain benefit with all the aura nodes?

it is considered u casting a totem the has an aura. so theres no reason why it shouldn't.

does it gain benefit from trap or remote mine? or only when u take trap/mine nodes?

official response would be nice =D
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Jan 18, 2014, 7:31:57 PM
I love this little thing, works great with minions and gives a fairly decent amount of regen. Just wish we had more concrete info on what affects it's range and effect. Might do some testing unless we get an official answer.
This skill is awesome backup for a summoner when thing get ramped like boss fights; moreover it gets bonus from "increased effect from auras" ( and even "buff effect" for self regen). Since summons get the aggro it does not take much damage except aoe attackers. Enfeeble + bone offering + rejuvenation totem = win! (even crazy map mods like double map boss, map boss attack faster and deal damage etc.)

this is also good for the summoner since it gives roughly double regen rate due to buff effect nodes, greatly negating chaos dot attacks like zombie cloud or poison bombs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info