[3.14] Mjolner Inquisitor done right by Rico

Someone have try T13+ Blighted map with this build? I'm undecided to respec my templar in this build or start a necro :(
"
dado_hd wrote:
Someone have try T13+ Blighted map with this build? I'm undecided to respec my templar in this build or start a necro :(

I used to hate Blighted maps and never had a good build for it. Last league I followed Ziz's strategy guide on youtube and after that I did many blighted maps and T15 and 16 were no problem. Only failed one or two because of not paying attention.

you can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCl8Isl9dco&t=80s

Just follow that strategy and you will be good with most builds.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
skjutengris wrote:
"
Assmucus wrote:
Maybe i'm missing something, but how do you generate power charges?

ass mark on ring

And/or the Disciple of the Forbidden notable all the way north in the tree.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
skjutengris wrote:
"
Assmucus wrote:
Maybe i'm missing something, but how do you generate power charges?

ass mark on ring

And/or the Disciple of the Forbidden notable all the way north in the tree.

Thanks alot mate! Very helpful.
How viable is 7.5k ES without all of your legacy items? I'm at 6.5k right now and I can't squeeze much more out until I get Enlighten 4 but even then it probably won't get close.
"
IAmCarl wrote:
How viable is 7.5k ES without all of your legacy items? I'm at 6.5k right now and I can't squeeze much more out until I get Enlighten 4 but even then it probably won't get close.

I have just one legacy item in standard. Use one or two of those:

Energy from Naugt gives flat +100 to ES.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
"
RicoKGB wrote:
"
IAmCarl wrote:

I have just one legacy item in standard. Use one or two of those:

Energy from Naugt gives flat +100 to ES.

Legacy Shavs, Shaper's Touch and Watcher :P
I'm hyped to play a mjölner build again, as my first character that ever got to red maps was ricos mjölner discharge juggernaut. It's hard to get going really, but with all the expensive uniques and clusters it's expected.
Just got chayula's and prism guardian and switched to an hybrid approach on barely low live with petrified blood + ES.
But until everything is in place it will be hard I guess...

One question: is there a specific reason to go with ball lightning on coc link? As far as I understand it's supposed to account for about 2/3 of the builds single target damage, but is it the only option?

I'm experimenting with purifying flame on coc, and it's keeping up quite well actually, especially considering I still have fortify linked to Cyclone. +constant consecrated ground without having to use flame dash every 4 seconds.
I had a cinderswallow dropped from lvl78 Catarina. Worse thing though is that I had to ask a guildie to kill her. Making a wrong step there and poof I'm dead. Sold the cinder for 2ex and had an ex in the last wave of an ultimatum. Almost died but I made it. Got the shield and equipped the crown. Equipped most of the aura's and went in a T15 map which had easy rolls. I died quite a lot.

Clear is pretty nice but single target DPS is still bad and I'm at a point now that I'm starting to doubt if I should proceed with the build. I am still at a 5L shavs atm so DPS will go up with a 6L and I don't even have any cluster jewels yet but seeing how squishy I am with my current gear I am starting to fear that doing T15/16 with some dangerous mods will be almost undoable.

I really like the build's playstyle and want it to work but it looks like even with the best gear DPS and survivability will be OK-ish at best.

Perhaps someone can take a look at my gear / tree and see what I could do to improve. For the current low survivability the DPS is... unsatisfying at the least.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:

I really like the build's playstyle and want it to work but it looks like even with the best gear DPS and survivability will be OK-ish at best.

Perhaps someone can take a look at my gear / tree and see what I could do to improve. For the current low survivability the DPS is... unsatisfying at the least.

No offense, but you don't have more than half the gear for a build that clearly starts working when you gather almost everything. Like clusters and 6l shav is mandatory, you can work with a budget version of say the belt and not have fortify on the mjolner, but you pretty much don't have the majority of the build and are wondering why it doesn't work.

The only major piece of gear I don't have is the upgraded version of the belt and it's steamrolling all the content. You just need to invest.

Anyone that thinks of playing this without around 30 exalted starting minimum investment, should probably rethink.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info