[3.14] Mjolner Inquisitor done right by Rico

So, 1st and foremost Thanks for builds you do!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Switched to this build after first 5 days of overcoming contend with Ancertral WC Chift, had money to start with 5l shav, Shield,helm and belt, acording to build.
1) Had issues making 6l so BL wasn't an option (you lose SlowerP or AddL)
Solved that with Dual Ark Set up, and its kinda good for mapping,
accidenty made Inward with +1 chain so it was even better.

A bit later tried Shock Nova coz needed extra aoe for Trials wasnt that bad.

2) Later, after 6l started ring polishing did made stat one

With AssasinMark filler.
At the moment of making that one only res i needed was 10% Cold
and later i just closed it with large cluster

in addition added that one to Large Spell Cluster

So after all of that its like heavy items left like Bottled Faith and Scroll for Belt upgrade so i was investigating cheaper options for Dps, i already had

Another possible upgrade here is Imune to shock on Watcher with % inq recover as a cheap option.
So, at the first time i bought Med Cluster

i was like alright maybe its just biggest Aura stacking thing and secondary stat is kinda useless, later in POB got the understanding that now i actualy dont need any res at all on rares(The only case is geting extra for eleweaknes maps).

So i came up with idea its should be same stat ring and maybe Opal or Crit one depending on cost ofc (coz 10ex for belt scroll and thing i want first is MJ with Fort (8ex atm) coz Dam Phys hits hard and flask is like a Bottle of Gold as always)

So the cheap option i came up with is

its so good buy so many reasons:

1) Its already a stat ring with new buffed Veiled mods Top roll str+int is 35 without catalysts and All attr for Dex is perfect to hit 119 Dex for lvl 20 Precision (if only i had HP for that, maybe life on Curse ring? idk havent looked into that)

2) - Manacost So with Cyc cost of 4 Corrupted gloves make it 2 and if just use corrupted MJ its free (Its actualy nice for Baran mana burn squares)

3) Latest patch as you said Vitality nerf with 8 uncorrupted items its 120 regen So standing on Conc ground regen atm is 1617,1

4) And last but most usefull one SMITE the dmg boost For this price? Yes please! For our luck it has Aura tag So it buffs hard and makes Inc Duration usefull with 20%*4 from cluster and 20% from Q its x2 time of buff so its 8s

5) As you said Flame dash is an option for Conc ground linger proc but now
you hit ones with smite you get and ground buff and Smite one so its more dedicated skill for dps boost rotation with flasks

So for it price its a perfect piece of everything we need
After that upgrade i still think about
staff+mace cluster b4 Fort MJ
My best attempt is this so far lul
Spoiler

So its gona be best pricewise for tank

pog
if only it could be Onstaught instead area
I've now landed at T10/11/12 maps but the hybrid (I-don't-have-better-gear-yet) version is falling off hard now. Survivability is a big issue and DPS is ok nut not enough to warrant being called a glass cannon. Chaos damage is dangerous now as well so thinking that perhaps I should go CI until I get all the items for LL. I'm level 90 now with 69 deaths and my luck is just stupid... still not a single exalt. Had some items that sold for chaos but the gear struggle is hard for me. Perhaps I should have league started with something different but was hoping to get some gear while playing a lot but didn't expect this piss poor luck :(

What do you think? CI for now until I can go LL?
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
LordBrainbug wrote:
How does this Char deal with physical damage like for example minotaur boss?

To facetank Mino you need at least 7.5k ES, cwdt immortal call setup, The Torrents Reclamation, ES on hit or ES recovery Watcher's Eye and most importantly - fortify on hit Mjolner. But Mino is rather a joke with this setup, 100% Delirium / Wave 20 Simulacrum Kossis is more dangerous and can sometimes kill you. Other than that I had 0 issues vs physical dmg.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Apr 25, 2021, 2:44:38 AM
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
I've now landed at T10/11/12 maps but the hybrid (I-don't-have-better-gear-yet) version is falling off hard now. Survivability is a big issue and DPS is ok nut not enough to warrant being called a glass cannon. Chaos damage is dangerous now as well so thinking that perhaps I should go CI until I get all the items for LL. I'm level 90 now with 69 deaths and my luck is just stupid... still not a single exalt. Had some items that sold for chaos but the gear struggle is hard for me. Perhaps I should have league started with something different but was hoping to get some gear while playing a lot but didn't expect this piss poor luck :(

i feel you on the luck factor, I've had ONE exalt drop in a heist and that is it. I've ran a LOT of maps, mostly low tiers and honestly just not finding much. While hybrid I never ventured off in t11-12 because you will get shat on. I recommend you do tier 6-10 until you can go full LL. I have managed to get MOST LL gear, a few cluster jewels, my prism guardian etc. I havnt been able to link my shavs but even on a 4-link it is still ok. I have about 6.9k ES, and still missing some crucial things, like the belt,watchers eye, cluster jewels, and bottled faith. I can do tier15 maps at most if I feel like getting adventurous but I definitely still feel a bit squishy-- but as I have read on the build, I need to get my purities to level 21, which is even more currency. I definitely dont recommend league starting this build as its very expensive.
Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
"
Tselikov_k wrote:

pog
if only it could be Onstaught instead area

Thats a nice hammer you have there!
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
"
Jkurs wrote:
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:

i feel you on the luck factor, I've had ONE exalt drop in a heist and that is it. I've ran a LOT of maps, mostly low tiers and honestly just not finding much. While hybrid I never ventured off in t11-12 because you will get shat on. I recommend you do tier 6-10 until you can go full LL. I have managed to get MOST LL gear, a few cluster jewels, my prism guardian etc. I havnt been able to link my shavs but even on a 4-link it is still ok. I have about 6.9k ES, and still missing some crucial things, like the belt,watchers eye, cluster jewels, and bottled faith. I can do tier15 maps at most if I feel like getting adventurous but I definitely still feel a bit squishy-- but as I have read on the build, I need to get my purities to level 21, which is even more currency. I definitely dont recommend league starting this build as its very expensive.

Well I remember hitting a wall in every league with my Juggernaut Mjolner as Voll's Devo was 200c at minimum each league back than. I was doing white/yellow maps until that Exalted orb finally dropped or I was able to sell other items/currency to earn 200c for Volls.

Now in terms of this build: Cluster Jewels are far more important than lvl 21 Purities. With 200% aura effect and lvl 20 Purities you will get 83% all maximum resistances, while with lvl 21 Purities and 200% aura effect that is pushed to 85. With "just" lvl 20 Purities they can be socketed outside of Prism Guardian and Prism Guardian can be used to store more mana demanding auras like Wrath so theres no need for lvl 4 Enlighten in this kind of setup.

Now in order of gear importance I will say - stick to hybrid and work your way towards low life:

Gear importance order while lvling:
-------------------------------------------

1. [Stage 1 - white maps and some yellow]: Mjolner + Shaper's Touch + good rare ES belt or The Flow Unthethered + 5l chest with life + ES + ES helmet - play as hybrid life/ES.

2. [Stage 2 - yellow maps and low tier red maps]: + 4l/5l Shavs + Presence of Chayula + Prism Guardian - switch to low life, use more auras, aim for at least 150% aura effect at this stage.

3. [Stage 3 - higher tier red maps]: + The Crown of the Inward Eye + The Torrents Reclamation + Nice ES boots, aim for 200% aura effect at this stage.

4. [Final/end-game Stage]: from left to right: + fortify corruption on Mjolner + lvl 21 Purities + ES on hit or ES recovery Watcher's Eye + Assassin's Mark on hit ring + elusive/tailwind boots + lvl 21 Arc + lvl 21 BL + critical chance corruption Shaper's Touch + lab helmet enchant (30% dmg while using RF or 40% BL dmg) + other usefull corruptions.

@Tselikov_k nice job overall, that stat ring is sweet! Hovewer one thing is not necessary:

"
Another possible upgrade here is Imune to shock on Watcher with % inq recover as a cheap option.

You dont need immunity to shock (or any other element in fact) as you have that covered by your ascendancy.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
Last edited by RicoKGB on Apr 25, 2021, 4:28:50 AM
you can kinda get past not using an enlighten 4 but end up sacrificing some aura effect for your auras if you get a cluster jewel with some kind of reserve effect reduction. I am pretty sure there is a purity of ice one that also has a % blind on hit as well as a reduction in reservation. just a suggestion for those on a tighter budget.
Jkurs on twitch, come and join the action . :)
Maybe i'm missing something, but how do you generate power charges?
"
Assmucus wrote:
Maybe i'm missing something, but how do you generate power charges?

ass mark on ring

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info