[3.14] Mjolner Inquisitor done right by Rico

Thanks for the reply Riko! I'm messing around with things at the moment. I may use another "Energy From Naught" jewel, but I really don't want to give up jewel sockets. Using a combination of 4mod jewels with es%, str, attack speed...one with crit multi which I may switch to more attack speed lol. I'm liking vivinsect with smite as was mentioned by someone. I self-cast steel skin, then smite (safely get 8 second smite buff). Personally I prefer cwdt with storm brand + pcoc + blind - good survivability and damage boost! Only problem is I have no movement skill/flame dash now LOL, so maybe this isn't a good idea :D.

"
IAmCarl wrote:
How are you managing to activate all your auras? I can only use all of mine at level 20 with an enlighten level 4 + Helmet enchant to reduce Vitality.

lv 4 enlighten has to link to discipline, zealotry, wrath - reserve these on mana with lvl 4 enlighten and all reduced nodes as per tree. You'll note he is running 1x jewel with 1% reduced reservation - easiest way to get this is on efficient training as it's only a few chaos and doesn't waste a valuable jewel slot.

Purityx3 in prism guardian - reserved on life

vitality and precision with arrogance - reserved on life - you may need to keep these under-leveled until arrogance is high enough. with vitality enchant on helmet you should have 0 issues. Since these use a flat reservation based on level, you can play with them until you have all the necessary reduction.

Also, he is NOT using aspect of the Avian, it just happens to be on his boots.

Last edited by Cðm on Apr 30, 2021, 11:07:36 AM
Hi i would like to know which bandy to help or do i kill them all? thanks!
"
SaltyDevils wrote:
Hi i would like to know which bandy to help or do i kill them all? thanks!

Help Alira
Ok Riko, I've been testing a few things (realized I had to give up boot enchant with The Stampede so I was sad), chatting with a buddy running a similar build in game, and came up with a nice balance of regen and es on hit.

I wanted es on hit, but didn't want to lose the recovery from the watcher's eye, so I decided I had to add Fenumus' Spinnerets and Aspect of the Spider. Instant es+our crazy regen feels really good together.

To do this I:

Grabbed a helmet with 15% wrath reservation enchant (can be wrath or zealotry)
Changed 1 medium cluster to Replenishing Presence and Self-Control (30% reduced discipline reservation)
Added Aspect of the Spider to my only rare item (a ring :D, had to buy a new base to test this but worth!)
Spend 4 points to grab Leadership - BUT this let's us spec out of 2 small nodes on our mediums since we can get 12% effect from these nodes. This is really only 2 net points!

Also, we gain 4 stacks of spider webs which gives us 20% more damage.

Considering 4 points to get the right scion jewel socket at higher levels. Pathing would get us 5% MS and 14% attack speed, which is pretty nice, and in my opinion running 2x Energy from Naught, you really need another jewel socket on the tree.

Obviously we end up sacrificing Tailwind/Elusive boots still which I'm not sure is entirely worth it, but maybe.

Let me know what you think!
Last edited by Cðm on Apr 30, 2021, 3:21:44 PM
Not sure if it has been mentioned already, but to get much cheaper fortify you can use the Overlord Large Cluster Notable on Mace Cluster Jewels.
"
Cðm wrote:
Thanks for the reply Riko! I'm messing around with things at the moment. I may use another "Energy From Naught" jewel, but I really don't want to give up jewel sockets. Using a combination of 4mod jewels with es%, str, attack speed...one with crit multi which I may switch to more attack speed lol. I'm liking vivinsect with smite as was mentioned by someone. I self-cast steel skin, then smite (safely get 8 second smite buff). Personally I prefer cwdt with storm brand + pcoc + blind - good survivability and damage boost! Only problem is I have no movement skill/flame dash now LOL, so maybe this isn't a good idea :D.

"
IAmCarl wrote:
How are you managing to activate all your auras? I can only use all of mine at level 20 with an enlighten level 4 + Helmet enchant to reduce Vitality.

lv 4 enlighten has to link to discipline, zealotry, wrath - reserve these on mana with lvl 4 enlighten and all reduced nodes as per tree. You'll note he is running 1x jewel with 1% reduced reservation - easiest way to get this is on efficient training as it's only a few chaos and doesn't waste a valuable jewel slot.

Purityx3 in prism guardian - reserved on life

vitality and precision with arrogance - reserved on life - you may need to keep these under-leveled until arrogance is high enough. with vitality enchant on helmet you should have 0 issues. Since these use a flat reservation based on level, you can play with them until you have all the necessary reduction.

Also, he is NOT using aspect of the Avian, it just happens to be on his boots.

Yeah I still can't reserve all aura's without the helmet, a 1% jewel won't do anything.
I looking for a Twink and want ask is T16 8Mod 100% delirium doable?
"
IAmCarl wrote:
Yeah I still can't reserve all aura's without the helmet, a 1% jewel won't do anything.

I'm pretty sure the issue is you need more flat life. I loaded your POB. Vitality and precision are flat life reservation. You can easily check this for yourself by adding 2x 30% str nodes and grabbing some life % nodes on the tree in POB and it increases your available life to reserve, aka allows you to reserve higher gem levels.

1% will obviously help, don't need to be rude. You are the one with this issue, not me.

Also you are missing +1 all max res because you didn't take 20% aura effect on tree. You also have a 3% node on one of your mediums that is literally a wasted skill point and unnecessary.

Remove the 3% on your top right cluster (Bramble Shard). Take Influence for 14% effect and the 6% aura effect node by Sovereignty. This won't help your reservation issue, just help in general getting you 200% effect/another 1% max res.

Not to be rude, but the fact you didn't calculate 200% aura effect is pretty indicative of having other issues (aura reservation?).

Let us know if you still have issues.
Last edited by Cðm on May 1, 2021, 9:37:34 AM
Build sadly wont work this league as you think it will work, just give up harbinger belt and slap shaper crystal belt there... its straight up 1k+ es for like 10 ex investment, harbinger is not worth in my opinion, its not always up and its just better to cap attack speed with jewels, so you will have perma 100% proc (you can look up my character - even without bottled faith it has nearly 100% crit flasked).
You dont need to use reservation corruptions or enchants, 2x lvl 3 enlighten is enough, arcane surge is not my thing so i took attack speed while affected by precision trigger rate is 7.56 (effective is 7.48 without bottled faith).
Not a fan of BL, so i took 2x Arc and slapped +1 arc chain on helmet (clear is superior, boss dmg is high enough).
If you want to use BL at least take +weapon range harvest quality craft, it will make your life easier, ofc if you can.
If you dont use harbinger you can pick onslaught implicit ring, which is huge boost.
If you are looking for more 'this league' version, there must be some changes for sure.
"
Weturon wrote:
Build sadly wont work this league as you think it will work, just give up harbinger belt and slap shaper crystal belt there... its straight up 1k+ es for like 10 ex investment, harbinger is not worth in my opinion, its not always up and its just better to cap attack speed with jewels, so you will have perma 100% proc (you can look up my character - even without bottled faith it has nearly 100% crit flasked).
You dont need to use reservation corruptions or enchants, 2x lvl 3 enlighten is enough, arcane surge is not my thing so i took attack speed while affected by precision trigger rate is 7.56 (effective is 7.48 without bottled faith).
Not a fan of BL, so i took 2x Arc and slapped +1 arc chain on helmet (clear is superior, boss dmg is high enough).
If you want to use BL at least take +weapon range harvest quality craft, it will make your life easier, ofc if you can.
If you dont use harbinger you can pick onslaught implicit ring, which is huge boost.
If you are looking for more 'this league' version, there must be some changes for sure.

Onslaught ring is great - swapped out my Vivinsect+smite for it.

BL is nice with es on hit, not sure Arc can compare tbh. Especially since I run Thunderstruck on cluster, knockback into bl chain feels good.
Last edited by Cðm on May 1, 2021, 11:39:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info