Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

"
"
hidden_gobsek wrote:
Harvest does not ruin the game.
Harvest does not ruin the economy.

It does impact on prices of course and hardly bloats to the faces of the monopolists big crafters.

That is all. Nobody other than this very few percentage of people are not impacted.

PS and of course harvest is not good for those greedy nolife streamers. Exactly those that say this nerfs will ot touch them. They must be eating any shit the game throws at them OR they are paid for their work.
How is the feeling of being paid bit***?

Yes it ruins the economy.
Yes it ruins the game.

Deal with it.

awwww... that's so sweet. Are you doing RMT? That's why harvest is ruining the economy and game for you?

The way I see it this league had the best economy and gameplay in the last 9 years. Deal with it. xD
"
ezarurazvan wrote:
"
"
hidden_gobsek wrote:
Harvest does not ruin the game.
Harvest does not ruin the economy.

It does impact on prices of course and hardly bloats to the faces of the monopolists big crafters.

That is all. Nobody other than this very few percentage of people are not impacted.

PS and of course harvest is not good for those greedy nolife streamers. Exactly those that say this nerfs will ot touch them. They must be eating any shit the game throws at them OR they are paid for their work.
How is the feeling of being paid bit***?

Yes it ruins the economy.
Yes it ruins the game.

Deal with it.

awwww... that's so sweet. Are you doing RMT? That's why harvest is ruining the economy and game for you?

The way I see it this league had the best economy and gameplay in the last 9 years. Deal with it. xD

I'm not the one losing a toy that's not a big deal.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
BOOO! This is a horrible change, how does it make sense in any way or regard, both for your clients and for your own company's profit margins?

What, "the player retention is too high this league, we can't have that, let's get nerf the thing that keeps them playing this game" how does that even make sense?

The way I see it this league had the best economy and gameplay in the last 9 years. Deal with it. xD[/quote]

I'm not the one losing a toy that's not a big deal.[/quote]

And still you can't post a constructive response, the players may be losing harvest, but you're the one acting childish.
Why do you keep nerfing fun out of the game? Please don't nerf harvest... if you do some very crucial items that are fun to play with will go back to being incredibly expensive and that is not fun... :(
"
Drakaris wrote:
"
Syhler187 wrote:
WOW 400+ pages and no responce from Chris

If it wasn't for your Survivor Pack supporter pack, I'd say you were new. Chris never responds (e.g. his ridiculous "Trade manifesto"). Chris just posts their "philosophy" (aka his philosophy) and that's it. His word is the Word of God and cannot be questioned. End of discussion.

well i cant remember when i buy it, was in 2013 or 2014, it is sooo old i cant even see it in my messages anymore :) yes i been arround a long time in POE :)
I haven´t read the whole 400 pages of comments, so i don´t know, if anyone already posted my following ideas for harvest.
But here is what went through my head recently and i just wanted to share it :)

The TFT-Discord-Problem:
I think nobody enjoys the selling-buying, risking items and currency to scams etc..
Make it so that you can save crafts on currency items.
Got an "Add Physical" Mod? -> pay an Exalt at the Lifeforce Harvester or Hortistation, get a "Harvest-Orb" that adds a physical mod and is tradeable.
Same for annul mods, divine mods etc.. pay one of the corresponding orb and get that "Harvest-Orb" with the craft.
This also solves the 10 craft-saving-limit, which can be really annoying.
Furthermore it uses currency items and takes them out of the economy + the saving of a craft has it´s price in itself - in my opinion a good thing.

"Perfect Items" and Harvest as an "Item-Editor":
As GGG stated, perfect items should be extremely rare and near impossible to obtain - Harvest contradicts that philosophy (wether you agree with that philosophy or not, doesn´t matter).
My idea for this is that every mod added via harvest craft is tagged as "harvested mod" in a greenish-blue color (or something like that) and every item can only have 1 or maybe 2 of those mods like crafted mods from the bench but not exclusive to those.

With that you would start an item with fossils or alterations or an awakeners orb etc.. so you get an item with 2-4 good to perfect mods and then finish it off with harvested mods and a crafted mod.
This keeps Harvest incredibly powerful for the right situations but also limits its power to not create the perfect item with enough harvestcrafts.

I´d like to read some of your opinions to this.
Thanks!
auction house and harvest whit unique values , like a crafting bench ... but we really need autcion house, it´s bored wispers 20 times to scammers
"
Magnificus wrote:
auction house and harvest whit unique values , like a crafting bench ... but we really need autcion house, it´s bored wispers 20 times to scammers

The best comment in this entire shit show of a threaded manifest.

I poop, therefore I am.
423 pages and 100+ different ideas... but i am pretty sure GGG dont care... so they will do nothing.

Also yes auction house is a no brainer... its time for chris wilson to swallow his pride and add auction house. this will help many more players engaging in trading which means there will be more resources.
Last edited by Snipemaster on Mar 15, 2021, 2:53:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info