Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

such a wrong direction in 2021...

lets hope the market brings more competition to ARPG genre and make PoE a better game.

You could have just eliminated the horticrafting station, that would have solved more issues than this move..
"
xXGonzo wrote:
It's been a couple days, just posting to say that I still strongly disagree with these changes. Ritual league has been the best league you guys have implemented(in my opinion). I have used every crafting system at my disposal from fossils, to essences, alt/aug spam, and of course harvest to create a set of gear that I am proud of. Knowing that I crafted it all myself and didn't have to purchase a single piece has been the most enjoyable part of this league for me. These changes you're planning on making to harvest will severely diminish my enjoyment. I don't want to go back to stash tabs full of fossils, and mediocre multimodded items flooding poe trade. For the first time since I started playing poe I feel like I can play any build I want to, and explore the amazing skill tree you guys have created. This harvest nerf is only going to neuter the enjoyment for your semi casual player base. I don't have 6+ hours a day to dedicate playing....

Doesn't matter. People abused a Discord server, so instead of addressing the actual issue, GGG feels it is necessary to punish the entire user base. I know that people who didn't abuse that Discord server did not have any mirror tier items, but that doesn't matter either. People love spamming chaos on their gear and closing their eyes to slam exalts on their gear, they just don't know it yet.
After letting it sink a couple of days I am still stunned by the ignorance that underlies this decision and its reasoning.

This seems like a question of principle to me, so I decided to download Last Epoch beta and take a luck at that. Can only recommend.

I also hope that the general frustration will reflect in the numbers for the upcoming league in a very, very apparent way. You can apall the majority of your customers big time. Normally, those would punish you big time. However, normally the customers aren't players pretty much hooked to an online game.
Last edited by Shafirion on Mar 14, 2021, 2:07:23 PM
well rip again harvest! will miss ya <3

i just hope GGG at least make nerfed harvest chance to proc/spawn 20-30% or even higher!
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
I am Relatively new player, who finally got to t16 red maps...

1., slam exalts?!

YOU HAVE BEEN MISINFORMED!

2., ruining really good items (THAT ALREADY TAKES FOREVER TO LOOT) with an out of control rare and expensive currency = fun?!

ONCE AGAIN, YOU HAVE BEEN MISINFORMED!

*I had little clue what to do with harvest at first and then it clicked and I was excited to be able to use even low + mid tier deterministic crafting vs "just close your eyes" crap... RIP

CHALLENGE TO DEVS:

step 1: fill the stash with ilevel 85+ white gear, alch them all, slam them all with chaos orbs until they are great, then slam them all with exalts until they are really really good. (end game viable - not mirror tier stuff)

step 2: count up all resources used to get there

step 3: start from scratch and take the time to grind those resources from level 1...

*I wholeheartedly believe this exercise will help you connect to your player base on a whole another level. Good luck exile!
Since you are so disconnected from your player base, I’ll be disconnected next patch. GL HF
"
Harvest Crafting should be an event that occurs only in the SSF league.

All other leagues are unnecessary because you can get the items you want through trade.

No it should be available in it's full glory in Standard League. That way GGG wins big. Because players who played League and made some items can ALWAYS go to Standard to progress their build with Harvest if they want. That way more players could stay playing PoE if some new League sucks.
It's been a couple days, just posting to say that I still strongly disagree with these changes. Ritual league has been the best league you guys have implemented(in my opinion). I have used every crafting system at my disposal from fossils, to essences, alt/aug spam, and of course harvest to create a set of gear that I am proud of. Knowing that I crafted it all myself and didn't have to purchase a single piece has been the most enjoyable part of this league for me. These changes you're planning on making to harvest will severely diminish my enjoyment. I don't want to go back to stash tabs full of fossils, and mediocre multimodded items flooding poe trade. For the first time since I started playing poe I feel like I can play any build I want to, and explore the amazing skill tree you guys have created. This harvest nerf is only going to neuter the enjoyment for your semi casual player base.
Last two leagues farmed no stop for first month, ex drop= 1/2 in the second week.
does it allow to slam them? NO
If only this game had 1/10 of this thread pages as FPS (40) during even semi-juiced maps it would be a playable game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info