Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

Well it's a good thing im not used to this Harvest* shit. All these crybaby. xD
I have to say that I'm in conjunction with all the other complaints. I won't go insulting developers, as I'm sure many work hard on creating new ideas, as well as maintaining a functional and enjoyable game for us all. That said, it's sad seeing how detached they are from their player-base; at least the lower 95% of it.

People use Harvest as a way to play PoE- A way they can actually enjoy. Just as it can be abused for it's power, it can be used to make the difference in skill, knowledge, time, and even build choices. There's no denying how powerful Harvest is, but with that power, comes potential. Taking away that power so ham-fistedly comes with drawbacks; Namely in the form of the aforementioned enjoyment.

What if I want to play with a sub-optimal skill because I enjoy it more? Or if I choose a character that is far inferior to other choices purely for cosmetic reasons? Nevermind being able to afford insane gear. Simple choices like these really do limit what content a character can do; but the difference can be made with Harvest. In these instances, taking away the ability to craft suitable, and sometimes necessary items is greater than or equal to taking away the ability to craft unique and interesting builds.

People just don't have the currency to buy perfect items for every single new build they want to try.
379 pages....

....lmao.....

im voting with my wallet, just bought a supporter pack that costs more than a new AAA game here in the uk. harvest nerfs are a little strong but on the whole i think correct and needed.

thumbs up.
Average player here
Later Harvest KEKW
Go Away with your Supporter Pack complains.
They made a deal with a chinese company to be safe from this threat.
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
Streamers blaming the community when they should blame TGGG for the changes..

Why they don't blame chris wilson for this circus?
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Chris's opinion seems to have changed dramatically since this video...
https://youtu.be/HZqxIteqKaQ?t=4407

"
The game isnt my game any more, its the players game.....I can't just come in and say nah this isnt my vision we're getting rid of it, because then we'll have no players left.

Last edited by TyrannicalBearD on Mar 12, 2021, 9:22:34 PM
I think GGG should just put a price to harvest craft
Augment fire cost 1 ex to the player to bank it
Remove fire cost 1 annul
remove fire add fire cost 1 ex and 1 annul

"
Chris's opinion seems to have changed dramatically since this video...
https://youtu.be/HZqxIteqKaQ?t=4407

"
The game isnt my game any more, its the players game.....I can't just come in and say nah this isnt my vision we're getting rid of it, because then we'll have no players left.

And when there are no players left, who's going to watch the streamers who say this is good for the game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info