Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

"
I have been playing the game for 6 years and haven’t used exalt at all.

Since out of a thousand possible stats, which also have 10 tiers, I know that it is simply not realistic to get the result I need.

Harvest breathed life into my gameplay, I have never experienced such wonderful feelings, the very fact of realizing that you potentially have the ability to craft an item that is not ideal, but a good and necessary one for you, (which is not so cheap, and still requires dozens of exalts), filled my gameplay with meaning.

Without Harvest mechanic, I simply won't be able to play this game anymore.

Heist was a terrible league in which any slag was not worth a fair lot of money, I had no opportunity to bring my character to the game, so I played Heist for 3 weeks and went offline. While in Harvest and in Ritual league, I still play, and I intend to play all 3 months, because now I have a goal and the opportunity to implement it.

P.S. Sorry for my English.

I used a few times. But only under "Cannot row attack mod" on bow to slam +1 to socketed gem

Other time that gamble the mod? No way
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Mar 12, 2021, 2:54:20 PM
Any news from GGG ?
Is this an out of season april fools joke?
We lived thru really bad times with that door simulation league and now THIS?
"
bauermayers wrote:

Someone already debunked you, but just to point out how you're already making excuses if Ritual retention numbers are positive: "it's because of the expansion, and the expansion alone because reasons".

GGG never able to understand causation and correlation

I think they may be hired a non-math/science guy to do the datamining (any programmer can do datamining script, but forming correct hypothesis needs real science background) so that they presented a beautiful correlation of X and Y event that actually not a pair of cause and effect events. This is observed in their past because X so Y reasoning announcement .

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Mar 12, 2021, 2:59:54 PM
Personally, I agree with all of the changes, harvest was very powerful and has reached a more stable level with this patch.
However, the PR that this one post emenates is just awful. The choice of words is absolutely appauling. Stop treating your players like children who want to smash on the shiny exalt button all day. Nobody in their right mind uses an exalted orb for slamming an item. Most of the time, just getting the item you want from trade is literally cheaper than an exalt.
Now, trade is a whole other can of worms i don't want to open.
Common bring the development manifesto again into the news. It should be on the front page.
http://tinyurl.com/ooety9v - Ranger bow lightning arrow crit build
Last edited by Duster66 on Mar 19, 2021, 10:20:21 PM
"
Dan1986 wrote:
Common bring the development manifesto again into the news. It should be on the front page.

true
Now they're silencing posts they don't like. I tried to say quit buying MTX and supporter packs, since it's all they care about.

GGG watch this about your current decision
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdpA_xHXhEA

GGG: "We need better player retention"
Harvest: "I single handedly increased retention by like 300%"
GGG: "Yeah, but they were actually having fun and we can't have that" NERF!
Last edited by Anointedone on Mar 12, 2021, 3:32:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info