Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

I feel that harvest is great the way that it is, however I do think they need to change the cost of the crafts.

Instead of having a cost bar at the top you should only be able to do a like 4 crafts so you’d have to choose wisely and have to pay with your OWN currency for the rolls. If you don’t have the currency then too bad no ANNUL or ADD for you. If you want to invest a crap ton of your Annul/exalt orbs to rem/add something then so be it. Influence items would just require you to have the correct conqueror orb for that influence type of item. If its double influence you will need to have both and it will just use the one it uses but you would still need to have both to attempt it. (Example - If your trying to get a “Crit” on crusader chest and its only an influence mod you need to have a Crusader Orb)

Also they should somehow lock the harvest to you so you cannot sell them.

Just my 2cents
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
Peenk wrote:
No more supporter tags will be finding their way underneath my name anymore :)

Same. Why should i support a game that is moving to a direction that does not suit my playstyle? Harvest was a solution for us family men working full time jobs. We could set a goal that would take x amount of time to reach. Now we're supposed to slam exalts,Jesus the more i think of it....

Can I get a refund for a purchase I did 2 weeks ago?
"
sirgog wrote:

Also let this be a lesson - you can't balance with rarity. All 'balance through rarity' achieves is concentrating wealth.

Yes and also GGG should change mirrors so that they vaal both the original and the copy and also one random gear slot on your character that then becomes permanently unequippable because they are deterministic crafting balanced by rarity and you cannot balance with rarity in a game where basically everything is RNG-gated
Last edited by Karcaroth on Mar 12, 2021, 9:29:17 AM
"
interview with GGG about harvest nerfs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dySV2sJxshk

Great interview, way better Chris' "Close eyes" and 'deterministic" slam
"
mlazaro wrote:
Absolutely right decision. Harvest crafting was WAY to OP. Keep original philosophy.

Sorry, if I am rude and didn't understand that this post is a joke. Player without a challenge cannot say, whether Harvest is op or not, as standard is not a marker at all.
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
Peenk wrote:
No more supporter tags will be finding their way underneath my name anymore :)

Same. Why should i support a game that is moving to a direction that does not suit my playstyle? Harvest was a solution for us family men working full time jobs. We could set a goal that would take x amount of time to reach. Now we're supposed to slam exalts,Jesus the more i think of it....

Exactly, full time working with family trying to enjoy the game. As well as being able to spend on the game. Well I am talking with my wallet after this. Clearly words dont change GGG stance.

Why removing crafting on influenced item, my idea is - Cannot roll influenced mods. Its a good compromise...
so you "familly man" want to aim for mirror worthy item in every slots in the first month ?

You know it's the antithesis on how the game was designed btw but there is one that embraced that mindset : Diablo 3

Go test and see for yourself how enjoyable it is
To vanquish without perils is to triumph without glory.
"
Arcanist_ wrote:
so you "familly man" want to aim for mirror worthy item in every slots in the first month ?

You know it's the antithesis on how the game was designed btw but there is one that embraced that mindset : Diablo 3

Go test and see for yourself how enjoyable it is

Oh please you cannot possibly make 'mirror worthy' items in a month playing full time while taking care of your family. Get your head outta your ass.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info