Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

I recommend every reviews the pathofmath video. As a 1%er, but also a alarmed and considerate person, he's hugely against these changes, as all they do is widen the gap in wealth and power again between the 1%, and the 99%.

Prepare for 3.14 to have crap launch numbers, I hope this change really hurts GGG and many of us move onto other games, I know this will be my last league.

Its not just about removing harvest, it's the continued arrogance of GGG telling me what I want, and what I enjoy, rather than letting me speak for myself. That exalt slam comment is on a par with the diablo immortal fiasco. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Mar 11, 2021, 8:30:57 AM
QUESTION: I've never used Discord for Harvest crafting. Can any of you that are bitching honestly say that I have taken advantage of Harvest then? TY!

All you guys who exploited Harvest through Discord brought this nerf to all of us.

So instead of bitching just say "We're sorry."
"
Syhler187 wrote:
a nerf that dont affect me LOL
i am the kind of guy, i farm, i buy.

i hate waste my time crafting when i can slay monsters

then why are you even commenting? why ruin others fun just because you don't utilize the system?
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
WELCOME BACK 1500 EX CRAFTS...
"
nomorats wrote:
QUESTION: I've never used Discord for Harvest crafting. Can any of you that are bitching honestly say that I have taken advantage of Harvest then? TY!

All you guys who exploited Harvest through Discord brought this nerf to all of us.

So instead of bitching just say "We're sorry."

no we didn't, what did was the streamers such as crouching tuna that bitched 24-7 about harvest being OP cuz they arent top 1% delvers anymore
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
Stop what you are doing, and rethink. Agree, harvest needs nerfed still. But, this is not the right path. Let's compromise.
"
Nerfing harvest is bad. It's ideal in current state. Yes, you can get ideal items but you need to waste ton of currency (300+ exalts) to make ones (I'm talking about mirror tier items with all best t1 mods).

This is actualy one reason why they nerv it. If you can make mirror tier items with less then the value of a mirror, the item is useless.
I dont care about nerves, but i care about sitting for hours in TFT and trading or getting scamed. If GGG realizes that this is a huge problem for the comunity, then why they dont change the system ? GGG should consider that they are giving away, even with the incoming nerves, a huge part of the game to a third party which doesnt belong to GGG. Maybe they will do some further changes but i dont think so....
GGG just remove harvest, I think people would be less angry with you if you have just not made it core in the first place. You were all about protecting standard 2-3 years back what changed? I personally like harvest and it makes crafting and build options limitless which really opens up the game. However you are introducing patches/game mechanics that almost requires you to have deterministic crafting (i.e Maven). This change only impacts the casuals who play poe, who cannot afford to invest that much time into the game, it's definitely a step in the wrong direction.
This was a bad decision. :-(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info