Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

"
DiscoMonkeyy wrote:
Instead of fixing fps problems, u instead nerf the 1 good thing about ur game lmao good one u guys are so out of touch with ur game.

We all love gambling right? High amount of lootboxes = we love slamming exalts (lmfao please dont if youre trade league)

I've never once used an exalt for crafting. You know why? It's more likely to buy with it what you want than getting the result that's most useful to you lol Gambling sucks. Exalts are too valuable for casual players like me to just spend them on crafting, given you're not SSF or extremely confident with crafting (Which I guess most people are not?)
Want to play a beginner friendly, highly expandable and reliable build? Try WreckerOfDays' ! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288 -- My Hideout -> https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/2881
The harvest changes hurt more people then they help, it enables builds to be created. Back to the same 10 copy and past builds i guess.
I DO NOT like exalt slamming and I HATE gambling. This was the first league I actually engaged in crafting because of harvest instead of just buying gear from a super rich player who already has it done for me. This just makes the game less fun for me.
Harvest was one of the reasons I maintained playtime in this league though it was plagued with fps issues and crashes. I'll probably give the next league a miss.
Nice! Best change in a long long time, well done GGG! Adding harvest to the core game was most likely the biggest mistake ever done in the game, this is a huge step in the right direction!
"
LibraExAnima wrote:

I've never once used an exalt for crafting. You know why? It's more likely to buy with it what you want than getting the result that's most useful to you lol Gambling sucks. Exalts are too valuable for casual players like me to just spend them on crafting, given you're not SSF or extremely confident with crafting (Which I guess most people are not?)

Only time ive slammed an exalt is crafting +1 all gems(guaranteed) on a bow for a +3 bow for toxic rain.
This unfortunately doesn't resolve the issue of people needing TFT Discord to trade the crafts.

GGG - PLEASE make the crafts transferable to an orb or sorts, similar to Bestiary. You can decide to limit it to x number of crafts can be transferred to an orb per Sacred Grove if you wish, then add API through YOUR OWN trade site for this. Honestly you have so much infrastructure already there (aforementioned Bestiary and trade website) yet your changes will still force users to go to a third party site to trade. while I fully approve of all changes being made, for exactly the reasons you mentioned, it still feels like you are missing the point with current manifesto...
Last edited by Perilyze on Mar 10, 2021, 11:05:27 PM
[Removed by Support] developers want us to play the game like it's a full time job, as if our life depends on it. By giving us casual players access to easier crafting options and thus faster end-game progression, they probably saw weaker player retention metrics, which is what ultimate lead to the proposed changes.

With Chris saying about game philosophy is just corporate PR speech, at the end of the day it's just GGG afraid to make less money because players having less play time.

Wake up boys, everything in the game is design to make you grind and play more. When you play more GGG makes more money from your MTX fees, that's how it works.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Mar 10, 2021, 11:00:30 PM
The less harvest the better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info