Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

That's some EA level of nonsense.
Hello I have a question.
To say, "many, many mirror-worthy itens" without linking it to the minority of the playerbase that actually did them, is a big fat lie. Like this, dev are just being sados with big D's to F those that play 2 hr a day at most.
Deserved.

I liked it while it lasted but i can see why for the long term this is necessary.

I liked the reforge things for ssf tho i hope those will still be in decent numbers
To vanquish without perils is to triumph without glory.
Why you selecting a worse option ever? Nerf, nerf, nerf again. Make a stuff useless to the point when nobody bother about.

You're talking about how it's good for levelling, but you've removed it from levelling. You're talking about intend to add something determenisting, but then you're cutting these options.

I've siad it in 3.12 and can repeat again: open you eyes, look how others do same things. It's not a shame to take something good from others. Make harvest crafts soul-bound so player could use only crafts he've found self and couldn't able to trade neither craft nor items crafted. And remove other ridiculous nerfs like crafting options and hortification station capacity.
If we return to chaos spamming and exalt slamming items by pure random luck and chance, I'm done with this game for real.

Honestly have been playing so much more this league specifically because it's easy to see deterministic upgrades in the future, if I don't feel I can realistically self improve my character, my enjoyment severely goes down, and my support of the game with it.

Also another thing, who cares how many mirror tier items there are in the game, shit resets at the end of league anyways. Being able to COMPLETE a character in the matter of a league/month, should be obtainable. Otherwise people lose interest.

If this is what your game direction is going to be, it's going to be without me.
Last edited by Lundh on Mar 10, 2021, 5:02:01 PM
time for diablo...
Totally trash decision. I've been a supporter since Beta. I love this game. I have never played as much as I play now with the new Atlas system and harvest crafts. My drive to perfect every little item has never been stronger.

You are totally wrong about harvest making other game systems obsolete. Fossils and essences are still used A LOT for top-tier crafting. Chaos and alterations have never been more useful than they are now for hitting precursor mods for awakener orbs or for starting an item craft off.

Taking away all determinism is exactly the opposite of what players want.

I want to be able to make incremental, measurable progress towards item perfection.

Even with TFT Discord, a single improved mod may take me 100 ex worth of remove/adds to perfect. I farmed my own harvests and it was always a good feeling to get a mod I could use to improve an item. It might take me 50 maps, but I knew eventually I would get something I needed.

Why take that away? Why take away the thing that people love most about the game? Are the latest league statistics not the best retention the game has had in many leagues?

Seriously - re-think this change it is awful.
IGN: Afluffybear
Last edited by Afluffybear on Mar 10, 2021, 6:27:59 PM
"We decided we're making some more changes to Harve-"

🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Mar 10, 2021, 7:42:43 PM
GGG i understand the nerfs but ruin the harvest system is just overall a bad idea guessing we are going back to spamming fossils then multimoding YYYAAAAAEEEEHHHH so much fun what a cool way to make this game fun for crafters. Well we have a D2 remake coming that always something ;P
Last edited by AlfenzDK on Mar 10, 2021, 4:59:32 PM
Good job TFT.

Your greed has made the game worse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info