Development Manifesto: Harvest Crafting

Наталья, переведите, пожалуйста! Ничего не понятно, но очень интересно.
Ive never crafted before, because I always thought crafting was too complicated and out of my reach, I never played harvest league so this is the first time i was able to play with this mechanic and i finally felt that crafting was accessible and crafted some pretty good items, and now you guys come in and gut the whole thing, why is it that whatever the community deems fun you guys come in and nerf the hell out of it, let people enjoy the game, thats what a video game is for right?

Your gonna see a big dip in ur numbers next league, gg.
Reading this I thought, yeah sure I don't mind that much the first nerf, 2nd and third seems a little too harsh. And by little too harsh I mean that just makes me want to no longer interact with crafting. I feel like I don't have the luck to just annul an item that I could risk bricking. I'd now much rather just mindlessly farm the currency and buy the finished item. Furthermore this will encourage a lot more player to actually do the same which in term will only skyrocket prices for the richer player/guilds.

TLDR: Cool I wanted another reason to make me want to quit the game for another 6 to 9 months.
It's basically rip harvest. If you won't be able to craft influenced items using deterministic harvest crafts, it becomes useless, same as non-influenced gear.

Listing to reddit trash-talk of casuals who can't craft anything... "Blablabla, harvest too op, i cant craft anyway, plz nerf, me friend has too op gear and i dont"
Signed
Vermyn
Last edited by Vermyn on Mar 10, 2021, 4:57:28 PM
sad
Terrible decision.
No more easy 'splodey chests.
Sounds good, hopefully the chance to get the 'add an influence modifier to an influenced item' is bumped a little bit more though.

The increased chance of an encounter is great, hopefully it balances out the crafts as well.

The 'Heart of The Grove' encounter didn't spawn as frequently as this leads to believe, but with it becoming 'fragments' are we getting another update to the fragment stash tab? Or is it going to be like Winged Scarabs where we will have to 'dedicate' a tab to these items?

At least we're still getting Harvest encounters, but I think it has a lot to do with content creators (YouTubers) having complaints about not making as much currency throughout Ritual due to many others making the mirror tier items with lesser effort than they have had to go about it in the past.
Last edited by THEchuvakdb on Mar 10, 2021, 4:55:56 PM
Happy to hear harvest stays! for what its worth, Imo a chunk of why i returned this league was cus as a casual player its nigh impossible to craft gear good enough to do high end content with the increased difficulty each league....

Harvest is a good "band-aid" till poe2.

As for the scaling, imo aside from the big bosses i feel like you can cut down on scaling poe up soo much that casuals are just getting one-shotted by rare mobs with 6k life and full resses.... (on non-delireum mobs)

I love this game soo much but each league it becomes harder to enjoy it...
Since you already mentioned that people felt a need to join a discord server to be able to use the harvest system. Can we actually get something to fix this problem in addition to fixing the abysmal fact that you have to trade whole items to other people to actually craft stuff on them?

Please GGG. Fix the trading issue.
IGN: Lindon
But I'm SSF...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info