Diablo II: Resurrected

For me, yes.

It already looks better, and it’s certainly going to perform better considering D3 is already leagues ahead of PoE on my PC.

I’ve already basically shelved/uninstalled cause why waste anymore time. Rather pre-order and wait.

Co-Op, I’ll expecting to be playable there. I already have friends waiting for it!!!
June 28th is the only date I could find, and it came from a disreputable source.
Who fucking care how it looks, I want new stuff to it. Played it 1000 of times, and how it looks is gone in minutes. Its the game quality that is far the most important thing. Look at Poe, most of the maps are terrible, but we still play it, because we have new stuff coming every 3 month and its fun with new stuff.
"
Trensharo wrote:
For me, yes.

It already looks better, and it’s certainly going to perform better considering D3 is already leagues ahead of PoE on my PC.

I’ve already basically shelved/uninstalled cause why waste anymore time. Rather pre-order and wait.

Co-Op, I’ll expecting to be playable there. I already have friends waiting for it!!!

Just don't forget WC 3 reforged, or Diablo 3, the majority of WoW expansions... They haven't exacly been great lately.

For me, D2 is the greatest game of all time. It defined the ARPG genre and inspired countless imitations. PoE is the spiritual successor to D2 and successfully achieved it which no other game ever has.

I'm super stoked about D2R and haven't been more hyped about a game since D3.

4K Diablo 2 LOD HOLY SH*******T!!!!!!!!!!!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
For me, no. I will not try it because i will not support blizzard at any way.
I'm going to wait and see if the mods work on it. If they do, I'll likely give them a try. Maybe.

It really could become a vehicle for something greater than it's parts.
"

I'm super stoked about D2R and haven't been more hyped about a game since D3.

The funny reason I'm not super stoked about D2R is actually because I've been VERY hyped about D3 too. I will prolly buy it though, but wait and see first.
Second-class poe gamer
"
d2 is 20 years old game,
0 endgame, just endless meph runs solo, party run baals
compared to the poe or grimdown it's nothing

Frankly, a big draw-in for D2 is the PvP.

It's not perfect, but it's fun, and infinitely better than PoE's.
"
Kundarin wrote:

Well, that´s your opinion. I however, would rather like playing Titan Quest before Diablo 2. Diablo 2 becomes very boring after a while. Titan Quest have tons of more goodies in it that keeps interest flowing. Diablo doesn´t.

Titan Quest better than diablo 2? I mean to quote you "well, that's your opinion" but that's a hot take if I ever saw one. Diablo 2 is often mentioned among the best games ever made. Titan quest is... a descent, at best, arpg. But you do you.

Personally absolutely buzzing we're getting a d2 remaster and so is a lot of my old friends. Been waiting way too many years for this to happen, especially after the fiasko that was d3. Easily my most anticipated PC game now. Blizzard better deliver this time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info