Fyregrass' Comprehensive Storm Brand Assassin Guide - Currently Dead Build. Revisit in 2 weeks.

Sure i would do that but in a league like ritual and ultimatum you are screwed if you die once... All the reward lost :pepe
How do you guys deal with porcupines? I am getting absolutely shredded in red maps even with immortal call up + full life/mana
Hello.
How viable is inspiration support and arcane surge support if it doesnt work with eldritch battery?
or am I missing something in this build?
"
Spoiler

Also, I noticed the MoM trees have Eldritch Battery allocated. Don't take Eldritch Battery since it doesn't work with Inspiration/Arcane Surge. It was probably left in the tree on accident from the Spellslinger setup.

oh thank you. its good that I read comments about this.

@Fyregrass ty for this guide
Hi!
What do you think of this variation? Still weak in stamina, but at the moment it is overwhelming. And I am missing points in the Tree and an ancestry.

And I have clusters, you can see my profile!

I love it Stormbrand!
"
jcosovnikar wrote:
Hi!
What do you think of this variation? Still weak in stamina, but at the moment it is overwhelming. And I am missing points in the Tree and an ancestry.

I love it Stormbrand!

seems good, how do you afford all this by lvl 78 though?
"
Shinyou wrote:
"
jcosovnikar wrote:
Hi!

I love it Stormbrand!

seems good, how do you afford all this by lvl 78 though?

I started with Blazing Salvo and was very lucky with some Ultimatum's. Sold 2 armor (6L) for 20ex :D
Any tips for me guys? i am literally a glass cannon. Get one shot non stop

What should my next upgrade me, the wands?

I want to get out of this no hp build as soon as possible.. I think OP should really tailor build a bit more to be more realistic. Amulets, rings, staff has literally 0 HP, and hardly any points in the tree. Does it need to be SO glass cannon?

I'm following build, got my dominus jewel... but when can I respec out of this 3k hp phase?

Like not even a HP flask and a curse removal flask... this is just a death wish build. It's very fun, but I hope you refine the build a bit more to be realistic.

Like if i'm not getting one shot because of my 3k hp, i will get silenced and can't even flame dash away from mobs, or i'll get stunned and insta die...These things should be considered when making a build and definitely when making a POB imho. I like to follow the creators build to the T but it seems like this one is a bit of a mess.

The cost to get into the next stage is like 5-10+ exa +.. that is alot of currency to build at 3k hp.
Last edited by Nevzat on Apr 22, 2021, 3:30:31 PM
hey the postbin for the POB isnt working it keeps saying its outdated
"
Nevzat wrote:
Any tips for me guys? i am literally a glass cannon. Get one shot non stop

What should my next upgrade me, the wands?

I want to get out of this no hp build as soon as possible.. I think OP should really tailor build a bit more to be more realistic. Amulets, rings, staff has literally 0 HP, and hardly any points in the tree. Does it need to be SO glass cannon?

I'm following build, got my dominus jewel... but when can I respec out of this 3k hp phase?

Like not even a HP flask and a curse removal flask... this is just a death wish build. It's very fun, but I hope you refine the build a bit more to be realistic.

Like if i'm not getting one shot because of my 3k hp, i will get silenced and can't even flame dash away from mobs, or i'll get stunned and insta die...These things should be considered when making a build and definitely when making a POB imho. I like to follow the creators build to the T but it seems like this one is a bit of a mess.

The cost to get into the next stage is like 5-10+ exa +.. that is alot of currency to build at 3k hp.

you will be way tankier with the belt, you should get it asap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info