⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
SirEremyn wrote:
Thanks alot for all the quick answer about the delve question!

I will definitely roll this next league and maybe practice some during the christmas!

Seems like lvl 100 can be a possibility finally :D

Edit:
Got a question about this build vs Palsteron's build on youtube
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q7cTwllVGU)

Can anyone give me a quick TLDR about the difference between Palsteron's Build and Chromino's Build?

Really quick comparison: This build is FAR tankier. Palsteron's uses spiders for the damage, this uses HOA as the primary damage (spiders are more for boosting HOA damage, damage secondary).

This build is a lot cheaper... Palsteron's needs a 100ex shield, plus everything else.
Been looking for a tanky bossing character. Is 20ex fair enough to get this started?
I'm having very much fun with that build. Using full chaos conversation and tiny deviations in the tree.

Tons of damage for mapping and bossing. All content is possible. A9 Sirus and Uber Elder are nearly to easy ;)

Bought and crafted myself some fine gear. I am especially proud of my helmet and my amulet.

About 10 Million PoB Damage, 6.6k ES, 71/71 Block. Feeling very tanky.

Getting 60 Virulence Stacks against bosses is also pretty well to do with the Storm Burst. Storm Brand is perfect for fast and agile mapping.

The next step would be to get a Determination Implicit shield and a gg Watchers Eye.

https://pastebin.com/btv3KHtA

Thank you for @Chromino for the great guide. And everybody else for the great discussion.

Keep crawling and sting on.
Last edited by ElShrimpo on Dec 7, 2021, 5:30:24 PM
"
ElShrimpo wrote:
I'm having very much fun with that build. Using full chaos conversation and tiny deviations in the tree.

Tons of damage for mapping and bossing. All content is possible. A9 Sirus and Uber Elder are nearly to easy ;)

Bought and crafted myself some fine gear. I am especially proud of my helmet and my amulet.

About 10 Million PoB Damage, 6.6k ES, 71/71 Block. Feeling very tanky.

Getting 60 Virulence Stacks against bosses is also pretty well to do with the Storm Burst. Storm Brand is perfect for fast and agile mapping.

The next step would be to get a Determination Implicit shield and a gg Watchers Eye.

https://pastebin.com/btv3KHtA

Thank you for @Chromino for the great guide. And everybody else for the great discussion.

Keep crawling and sting on.

Hehe, very nice set-up and strong gear! Very nice helmet too! Overall the aul's uprising is a bit stronger as the rare amulet in the end, but your amulet is already extreme well-done!

Spoiler

Die Hosen der Allstars sind die Längsten! EineHosenloseFrechheit ;-)

Arachnophilia!
"
Jeskojay wrote:
"
SebbMeister wrote:
Quick question, where does the golden rule come in? Where do we apply our own bleed?

We don't, but we reflect poison onto ourselves, which doubles the rate at which we gain virulence stacks against single targets.

Congratulations to OvereagerOrion for great 100 levels!

With the fullblock-edition, 258 k armour and iron reflexes, new top 5.2k (!!) es on block, and relaxing 7.8 k es it's best tanky.

Very interesting to path with 4 passives to insert replica pure talent for capped attackblock and storm burst beside storm brands combinated. The best defensive belt mageblood is switched in too - that are best in slot in defences, congrats!

Last edited by Chromino on Dec 9, 2021, 4:11:31 PM
Thank you!

I've spent quite some time (and currency) upgrading this build as I went, since I set some high goals for myself, such as reaching 75/75 block unconditionally, curse immunity, ailment immunity, 7k+ ES and enough DPS to comfortably clear end game bosses. I finally managed to get Arakaali's with +1 phys Skill Gems scourged onto it a couple of days ago, to reach the magic lvl31 HoA, so I can reach about 10m DPS for bosses, with a 21/20 Multistrike instead of awak. Melee Splash for the spiders.

The last thing I'd need to upgrade are some harvest enchants on my cluster jewels, to get chill immunity. Bleed immunity has been hard to get, as I didn't want to give up a flask slot for it, considering how nicely Mageblood scales the inc armour and inc evasion suffixes. Eventually, I was able to get a Circle of Nostalgia with a corrupt for it though.

The 4 points spent on Replica Pure Talent are the easiest option to cap block chance for me, without loosing the anoint, I also need the extra jewel implicit, so it works out. Technically I could reach block cap with some insane corrupts/scourges, but I have not been able to obtain any of those thusfar, so Replica Pure Talent it is :D

I could get a lot more eHP with Ghost Dance instead of Iron Reflexes, while still sitting at 90k armour, but the huge amount of ES on block feels better to me, I might have to do some further testing in the future.

All in all, this build has been a lot of fun, especially the reactions from friends whenever I did Sirus carries for them, refusing to dodge anything he threw at me :D Scourge has been a great league for this build
"
Jeskojay wrote:
Thank you!

I've spent quite some time (and currency) upgrading this build as I went, since I set some high goals for myself, such as reaching 75/75 block unconditionally, curse immunity, ailment immunity, 7k+ ES and enough DPS to comfortably clear end game bosses. I finally managed to get Arakaali's with +1 phys Skill Gems scourged onto it a couple of days ago, to reach the magic lvl31 HoA, so I can reach about 10m DPS for bosses, with a 21/20 Multistrike instead of awak. Melee Splash for the spiders.

The last thing I'd need to upgrade are some harvest enchants on my cluster jewels, to get chill immunity. Bleed immunity has been hard to get, as I didn't want to give up a flask slot for it, considering how nicely Mageblood scales the inc armour and inc evasion suffixes. Eventually, I was able to get a Circle of Nostalgia with a corrupt for it though.

The 4 points spent on Replica Pure Talent are the easiest option to cap block chance for me, without loosing the anoint, I also need the extra jewel implicit, so it works out. Technically I could reach block cap with some insane corrupts/scourges, but I have not been able to obtain any of those thusfar, so Replica Pure Talent it is :D

I could get a lot more eHP with Ghost Dance instead of Iron Reflexes, while still sitting at 90k armour, but the huge amount of ES on block feels better to me, I might have to do some further testing in the future.

All in all, this build has been a lot of fun, especially the reactions from friends whenever I did Sirus carries for them, refusing to dodge anything he threw at me :D Scourge has been a great league for this build

Yes, your scourged dagger is a golden piece of champions! Absolute b.o.b.i.s. (bestofbestinslot, hehe)! You get full free five passives with that - awesome and best done!!

And yes, replica pure talent is absolute great because it's really not easy to cap attackblock with unique clusters, voices clusters or anoint of amulet. Here evasion has big advantages too, but it's weaker in some other content.

The anoint "corruption" (as well as the increased withers in the chaosmastery) dont't tag "minions". They buff only when you apply yourself the withers and not when the spiders apply them, Without withering step or wither it's not valuable and other anoints like deflection or charisma are best.

Thank you a lot Jeskojay!

Your 5.2 k es on block are the new top 1!

In delve or against Sirus still far the best in slot! In content with much spellhits like 250+ scourge stacking evasion is better in my experiences. In delve, against Sirus or other content the max es/block is unmatched in tankyness.
Last edited by Chromino on Dec 10, 2021, 9:40:20 AM
Thank you so much,
Even without boss gems( I forgot to change), I got my first Sirus kill and that too A9. I died a few times as I am not familiar with all his stages but I did not think that I would be able to kill him before.

This build has spoilt me so much.. I dont think I can play any other build from now.
I didn't even know Corruption only worked on my withers, but looking at it now, of course it makes sense, thank you!

Guess I'll switch the anoint to Gravepact for now, maybe I'll think about it more in the future, but for now, I am fairly happy with how the build turned out :D
"
Keynomaru2 wrote:
Been looking for a tanky bossing character. Is 20ex fair enough to get this started?

Hi Keynomaru2,

in these days you get a very nice set-up around 18 exalts for lvl 100 and Sirus A9.

Around 30 exalts you need for high optimized gear. For b.i.s. gear with a better empower gem or a better watcher's eye you need 10 more.

Aul's, helmet with enchant, body armour, large clusters some exalts, all other gear is not expensive.

On page 50 you find all trade-links.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/50

Last edited by Chromino on Dec 10, 2021, 10:10:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info