⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Fanatic88 wrote:
"
monik390 wrote:
Meanwhile, Nemesis 3 map: https://youtu.be/9qjxA65uUl0

I'm wondering why you not get so hard it's. I get sometimes instandtly 7-9k dmg hits or dots without a chance to react

It's because I scaled defenses really well, instead of just getting some ES buffer. Plus mobile mapping gameplay helps to dodge many things. 6.2-6.4k ES was enough to do some deathless simulacrums 30/30 because of that.

Have you watched my other video, where I was running 60% delirious beyond t16 map on just 4.4k ES?
Deathless run: https://youtu.be/cNIkJz0K_qs

I'm running Ghost Dance with really high evasion, reaching 81% chance to evade. It's busted layer of defence against hits.

Here, facetanking Omniphibia at wave 30, which is a super hard hitter: https://youtu.be/dIUzsHghogw?t=104

I wasn't able to facetank it with Iron Reflexes at wave 29, when I tried IR.

Have permanent corrupted blood and all elemental ailments immunity, and bleeding immunity on flask with huge uptime, so no mapping dots can kill me.

My pantheons are: Abberath for burning ground immunity and Solaris for crit reduction and other bonuses.

Running 5 auras to get all of that: Determination, Grace, Discipline, Defiance banner, Purity of Elements.

My flask setup is really flexible, leaving 1 flask slot (bc of Stampede boots) for adjusting to map mods such as extra elemental damage. I can freely switch basalt flask for ruby for example, if I have to.

Because of all of that, I'm perfectly fine even with Glancing Blows.

Last edited by monik390 on Dec 4, 2021, 11:50:22 AM
Hello!

I am a newer player and having a really hard time killing anything on this build while trying to level. Does anyone have a better way to level than just hoping your HoA scorpion shoots that bad guys?

I have storm brand linked to deadly elements and chance to poison.

My HoA is linked to Vicious projectiles, Minion damage, Peirce, and Swift Affliction.

I really want to play the end game build but just need something to get me through the acts.

Thanks for the help!
"
Sot0 wrote:
Hello!

I am a newer player and having a really hard time killing anything on this build while trying to level. Does anyone have a better way to level than just hoping your HoA scorpion shoots that bad guys?

My HoA is linked to Vicious projectiles, Minion damage, Peirce, and Swift Affliction.

I really want to play the end game build but just need something to get me through the acts.

Thanks for the help!

Leveling is a pain.
I league started with this build and used herald of purity and then dominating blow.

If you've got a reasonable amount of currency, you can level with hollow Palm until 70-80ish and respec.

Alternatively you can buy a 6L coming calamity at 55 for a budget 6L HoA.

You can buy a corrupted one for 20c and use tainted chromatics if the uncorrupted ones are too expensive.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Dec 5, 2021, 4:22:32 AM
"
Sot0 wrote:
Hello!

Thanks for the help!

Predator Support can help with ensuring your crawler targets the bad guy you want.
"
Sot0 wrote:
Hello!

Thanks for the help!

It's because your HoA is still only lvl 1 and the damage of the crawler scales heavy, heavy with skilllevels.
Max always the HoA lvl or buy a skillgem which matches your lvl and dex requirements.
You can also use other supportgems for more damage. A great set-up beside is:

Absolution-summon phantasms-controlled destruction-faster casting is nice on a 4-5 link in the acts 3-10.

Use HoA - Summon-Phantasms-Support - Minion damage - Damage on full life - Vicious projectiles as fast as possible with maximal skilllevel and 4, 5 and 6 links for your mainskill.

Link stormbrands also to faster casting and poisonchance and ball-lightnings for generating best virulences like shown in "gear, skills, links" section gloves.
Last edited by Chromino on Dec 5, 2021, 9:41:46 AM
Alright, 36/40 done, and I'm also done with the league. It was a great run for me.

My build was able to do everything in the game: simulacrum 30/30 farming, nemesis farming (whatever map juice), all bosses in the game, including the feared all released. All content is cleared.

Good luck with your builds, exiles.
Thanks Chromino for an amazing idea.

o7
"
monik390 wrote:
Alright, 36/40 done, and I'm also done with the league. It was a great run for me.

My build was able to do everything in the game: simulacrum 30/30 farming, nemesis farming (whatever map juice), all bosses in the game, including the feared all released. All content is cleared.

Good luck with your builds, exiles.
Thanks Chromino for an amazing idea.

o7

Congratulations again o7!

You combined top damage with great defences, pushed many new ideas with gloves and virulences for all Arachnophobiatics in, did top Simulacrum waves lvl 30 early and kicked 100 levels in the offensive set-ups!

That's huge and always a lot fun to discuss, path and optimize and to chat and to play

Thank you very, very much for your top set-ups!!

I am stuck at level 94, I keep dying over and over

Can you please point out what I can improve.. I have about 5ex right now left

https://pastebin.com/WuHMaGwu
Managed to craft some decent block clusters:

And snatched this amazing megalomaniac:

Had a pure agony/double block before, but having Uncompromising on there is saving me 3 points and the extra block is a nice bonus.

Now sitting on 75/73% block without flask, and still able to path to Mystic Bulwark (just need to get some extra resists on clusters).

Unsure about block anoint though. Could also go for Prismatic Skin or Soul of Steel (for max resist) or even Sanctum of thoughts which is pretty amazing for the build (armour, ES and crit reduction).

Edit: Also, cyclone is really nice for general mapping, delve etc. Would definitely recommend trying. You might struggle to hit 60 virulences on single target, but damage is fine even then. I just swap to storm brand/BL for Sirus now.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Dec 5, 2021, 3:00:51 PM
Im looking at this build for next league and I wonder if I can take this to depth 750-1000 in delve for trade league. If not, please recommend me a build that can.

From what I have read on the frontpage this seems like a thicc allrounder! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info