⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

Awesome build and crazy guide :)

I have two questions:

1.)
How do you reach 60+ Block? Do you count the Flask "Rumi's Concoction" into the 60%? or is Rumi on top of the 60%? I currently only reach 52% Block with watchers eye, with Rumi it is 61%.

2.)
When you have all auras on, how much mana should you have left? I think this can change depending on gear and maybe I can cut some nodes with efficient rings for example?

Thanks!
I just finished 29 wave simulacrum, gg. :D It's entirely possible to clear all 30 with some investment, but higher waves take a lot of time and I'm not sure if it's worth it. The build is tanky as hell, even in more dps-oriented version.

It would be so good to have mageblood, I can see it being extremely powerful with this build. In my case it would be permanently 55k armour, instead of 30k (25k from flasks). Or even more, because I could roll these flasks better... Maybe 70-80k perma armour with mageblood in damage version.
Last edited by DevolayS on Nov 8, 2021, 9:07:22 PM
"
Nullobjekt wrote:

I have two questions:

1.)
How do you reach 60+ Block? Do you count the Flask "Rumi's Concoction" into the 60%? or is Rumi on top of the 60%? I currently only reach 52% Block with watchers eye, with Rumi it is 61%.

2.)
When you have all auras on, how much mana should you have left? I think this can change depending on gear and maybe I can cut some nodes with efficient rings for example?

Thanks!

cant answer the 2nd question, but you can take glancing blows to give you a good boost to your block chance
Last edited by Soulstrike628 on Nov 8, 2021, 9:06:38 PM
"
Damezumari wrote:
Why is AF more damage even with high gear? +3 gem levels is still a lot.

Bc spiders are very strong, mate. +3 matters only to reach lvl 31 hoag hugest breakpoint. Even lvl 34 hoag doesn't matter so much.

Also, what's your spiders setup?

Best damaging is Multistrike - Unbound Ailments - Withering touch.

I'm telling ya I tried everything outside of voices.
4 pure agonies, 60 virulence, etc.
And I couldn't get any better result with CiP no matter how I tried.

Funny situation, right?

Edit: I also checked your PoB bc I got really interested.
If I'm right checking everything, You do 3.05m dps with CiP (and predator support), and with AF and unbound ailments it's 3.07m, just 20k dps more.

The difference here is in body socket colors and clusters, so that is why your result with CIP is almost the same, got it.

Then I reached lvl 31 hoag (emp 4, Aw added fire 3 instead of damage on full life, Aw minion damage 3) with AF and it became 3.72m AF vs 3.48m CiP (with damage on full life again).

I can conclude that different colors and clusters matter (I'm running minion damage cluster).

Also, added fire damage in your setup isn't as good as it is with Raze and Pillage cluster node. That is why I'm getting far better results with AF than with CiP. In my case, damage on full life support with CiP just a bit more (few tens of k dps) than added fire, unlike in your case where dofl is a lot better.
Last edited by monik390 on Nov 8, 2021, 11:40:10 PM
"
Nullobjekt wrote:

I have two questions:

1.)

2.)

Thanks!

Hi Nullobject,

1- on page 50 is a spoiler "sources of stats". You should reach 58% attackblock without b.i.s. gear and 70% buffed with Rumi's. With buffed 60- 65 % you are ready for fullblock without glancing blows:

Spoiler

Attackblock

sources of attackblock are:

aegis aurora 32%
Sanctuary 2+4%
shield mastery 6%
beltjewel 2%
watcher's eye determination-mod attackblock 8%
large cluster riot queller / prodigiuous defences / strike leader etc. 4/3/2% = 4-9%

Flask Rumi's concoction flask 12% (with crafted increased flaskeffect more)

Other sources of attackblock are:

when you have enough mana: anoint amulett with "deflection"
watcher's eye determination and / or discipline block-mod

jewel replica pure talent 4%
jewel reckless defence 4%
The red nightmare is not fitting because of thread of hope

medium and small clusternotables like flexible sentry, one with the shield etc.

While levelling: glancing blows (100% more)

I advice to:

- with 50-55% you are ready for CI with glancing blows and aegis aurora
- with 60- 65 % you are ready for fullblock without glancing blows

Spell block

tempest shield 25-26%
Arcane Guarding
safeguard
Rainbow strides boots

Alternative sources spellblock:

Implicit aegis aurora shield corruption
Replica pure talent jewel
Mystic bulwark passive

Glancing blows keynote

Clusters:
Conjured wall (6%)/ 12%
Mystical ward (4%)/ 8%, regenerations
Second skin, (3%)/ 6%, armour
flexible sentry (3%)/ 6%, elemental avoidances
beltjewel 2%

Defensive large cluster with "conjured wall" and "mage hunter"

Flask Rumi's Concoction
Rare amulet
The blue nightmare

5 passives to arcane guarding, (12%) / 24% spellblock
Starting alternative amulet Stone of Lazhwar
Divergent tempest shield

2. Take a look into "manamanager". 55-100 unreserved mana are perfect, so that frostshield is triggering even when you spam lvl 1 ball-lightnings.
"
I just finished 29 wave simulacrum, gg. :D It's entirely possible to clear all 30 with some investment, but higher waves take a lot of time and I'm not sure if it's worth it. The build is tanky as hell, even in more dps-oriented version.

It would be so good to have mageblood, I can see it being extremely powerful with this build. In my case it would be permanently 55k armour, instead of 30k (25k from flasks). Or even more, because I could roll these flasks better... Maybe 70-80k perma armour with mageblood in damage version.

Yes, mageblood is defensive op for the build and best in slot.
When you optimize your build and damage even with the default 7.5 M of fullblock-edition wave 30 is easy, safe and very fast and with full rewards.
"
Chromino wrote:

Hi Nullobject,

1- on page 50 is a spoiler "sources of stats". You should reach 58% attackblock without b.i.s. gear and 70% buffed with Rumi's. With buffed 60- 65 % you are ready for fullblock without glancing blows:

Spoiler

Attackblock

sources of attackblock are:

aegis aurora 32%
Sanctuary 2+4%
shield mastery 6%
beltjewel 2%
watcher's eye determination-mod attackblock 8%
large cluster riot queller / prodigiuous defences / strike leader etc. 4/3/2% = 4-9%

Flask Rumi's concoction flask 12% (with crafted increased flaskeffect more)

Other sources of attackblock are:

when you have enough mana: anoint amulett with "deflection"
watcher's eye determination and / or discipline block-mod

jewel replica pure talent 4%
jewel reckless defence 4%
The red nightmare is not fitting because of thread of hope

medium and small clusternotables like flexible sentry, one with the shield etc.

While levelling: glancing blows (100% more)

I advice to:

- with 50-55% you are ready for CI with glancing blows and aegis aurora
- with 60- 65 % you are ready for fullblock without glancing blows

Spell block

tempest shield 25-26%
Arcane Guarding
safeguard
Rainbow strides boots

Alternative sources spellblock:

Implicit aegis aurora shield corruption
Replica pure talent jewel
Mystic bulwark passive

Glancing blows keynote

Clusters:
Conjured wall (6%)/ 12%
Mystical ward (4%)/ 8%, regenerations
Second skin, (3%)/ 6%, armour
flexible sentry (3%)/ 6%, elemental avoidances
beltjewel 2%

Defensive large cluster with "conjured wall" and "mage hunter"

Flask Rumi's Concoction
Rare amulet
The blue nightmare

5 passives to arcane guarding, (12%) / 24% spellblock
Starting alternative amulet Stone of Lazhwar
Divergent tempest shield

2. Take a look into "manamanager". 55-100 unreserved mana are perfect, so that frostshield is triggering even when you spam lvl 1 ball-lightnings.
Thank you very much!
Hi again Chromino :)
1st of all : aint that a nice piece for 31 hoa? :)
21 hoa + emp + awake added fire + awak added chaos + awake minion damage + vile toxins/awake vici proj? ;)

pretty decent i would say, meaby not optimised dmg wise, but still, we get to the breakpoint of 31 :)

2nd, i would like to share my build, i changed few things, and still hoping to change one of the rings to
instead of other with curse :)
Manage to get ali immune, with some minor effort too :D
https://pastebin.com/N5swuiKR
Hope you would like it and if you got any advices, i would be happy to recive them!
Cheers and let us crawl :)

Edit: I may went too far with spell block :D
Meaby drop few nodes to get those points elsewhere?
Last edited by oskurwensyn on Nov 9, 2021, 11:42:54 AM
Is it piossible to raise spiders on boss without flask?
"
althetic wrote:
Is it piossible to raise spiders on boss without flask?

Enjoy: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/287#p24396858

In short: unless it summons minions - no.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info