[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

"
khoatv1993 wrote:
I finished all contents with this build and it's easy, but i want to push this build further.
Can you take a look and give me some advices that i can change somethings to make it stronger?
Here my POB: https://pastebin.com/R8MqvutV
Thank you!

Ill see if i can answer a few points here :)

First off in your pob rememver to set projectile travel didtance to 1-10 after 10 you start to loose dps. you whent from 1.3 milion to 1.7 milion dps doing just that.

I dont know if POB cant figue out how to calculate chin sol, but in every aspect i have testet quill rain just out right demolish chin sol.
If i exchange chin sol to quill rain in your build you go from 1,7 to 2.01 mil dps the attack speed we get from quillrain is just BUNKERS!

You can get it with 2 corruprtions
Additional arrow will help your clear ( that is that i find the best ) or you can get critical strike that is better for single target. critical strike is an additional 160k dps so you can get 2.16 mil dps

Then you can get Damage Penetrates 1% Elemental Resistances or fire resist on your combat focus crimson jewel its anoyher 20k dps now your at 2.18mil dps

rain of splinters is the same as with cambat focus try and get it 30% and 1% penetrating that will give you a bit more dps :)

Get a 21/23 elemental hit

Get divergent Precision its 2% damage to you and allies

get 21/23 skitterbots its a dps incease

Get 23 quality on your blood rage its 5% attack speed

I have been playing with Phantasmal ballista support that gives each arrow a 10% change to return to you ( your totem ) in my setup i fire 5 arrows from my totem ( i know on single target only 1 hits the target as we dont shotgun )
Buts here my tought

with 4 attacks per sec i fire 20 arrows per totem per sec times 7 totems so 140 arrows thats 14 arrows that return and hit the target and if we use dying sun that another 2 projectiles thats a total of 192 projectiles making it 19.2 arrows that return and do damage.

I would ABSOLUTLY get an eye jewel for your belt that has blind and taunt its 10% less damage to you from tauntet monsters and blind makes you go from 16% evade chance 58% that a HUGE HUGE defensive bonus you get. and you only loose 60k dps changing jewels to 2.12mil dps

You can also play with inspired learning giving you headhunter buffs like i do in my build
https://pastebin.com/jdzxW6xK

oh and 1 last thing i cannot understand how people can play without curse removal and imunity on flaks.. its the NUMBER 1 best defence you can get

Last edited by BaGooKTribe on May 8, 2021, 4:14:48 PM
"
BaGooKTribe wrote:
"
khoatv1993 wrote:
I finished all contents with this build and it's easy, but i want to push this build further.
Can you take a look and give me some advices that i can change somethings to make it stronger?
Thank you!

First off in your pob rememver to set projectile travel didtance to 1-10 after 10 you start to loose dps. you whent from 1.3 milion to 1.7 milion dps doing just that.

I dont know if POB cant figue out how to calculate chin sol, but in every aspect i have testet quill rain just out right demolish chin sol.
If i exchange chin sol to quill rain in your build you go from 1,7 to 2.01 mil dps the attack speed we get from quillrain is just BUNKERS!

Additional arrow will help your clear ( that is that i find the best ) or you can get critical strike that is better for single target. critical strike is an additional 160k dps so you can get 2.16 mil dps

Then you can get Damage Penetrates 1% Elemental Resistances or fire resist on your combat focus crimson jewel its anoyher 20k dps now your at 2.18mil dps

rain of splinters is the same as with cambat focus try and get it 30% and 1% penetrating that will give you a bit more dps :)

I have been playing with Phantasmal ballista support that gives each arrow a 10% change to return to you ( your totem ) in my setup i fire 5 arrows from my totem ( i know on single target only 1 hits the target as we dont shotgun )
Buts here my tought

with 4 attacks per sec i fire 20 arrows per totem per sec times 7 totems so 140 arrows thats 14 arrows that return and hit the target and if we use dying sun that another 2 projectiles thats a total of 192 projectiles making it 19.2 arrows that return and do damage.

I would ABSOLUTLY get an eye jewel for your belt that has blind and taunt its 10% less damage to you from tauntet monsters and blind makes you go from 16% evade chance 58% that a HUGE HUGE defensive bonus you get. and you only loose 60k dps changing jewels to 2.12mil dps

You can also play with inspired learning giving you headhunter buffs like i do in my build

oh and 1 last thing i cannot understand how people can play without curse removal and imunity on flaks.. its the NUMBER 1 best defence you can get

First i want to thank to your advices.
I used a Quillrain before but someone suggested me to use Chin sol so i dont know which bow is better.
I think i will change some things as your recommendation and see how it can go further.
I want to more details about this "( i know on single target only 1 hits the target as we dont shotgun )" => It means if i put a totem near the boss if my totem fire 3 arrows (example 1 arrow =1mil damage) the boss still takes 1 mil damage instead of 3 mil (x3 arrow) right?
"
khoatv1993 wrote:
"
BaGooKTribe wrote:
"
khoatv1993 wrote:
Thank you!

Buts here my tought

First i want to thank to your advices.
I used a Quillrain before but someone suggested me to use Chin sol so i dont know which bow is better.
I think i will change some things as your recommendation and see how it can go further.
I want to more details about this "( i know on single target only 1 hits the target as we dont shotgun )" => It means if i put a totem near the boss if my totem fire 3 arrows (example 1 arrow =1mil damage) the boss still takes 1 mil damage instead of 3 mil (x3 arrow) right?

No unfortunately that’s not how ballista works each arrow does the damage you see in POB so if it have 1 million dps each totem only do 1 million dps on single target. You then multiply that with the number of totems you have in our case 7
So if we have all 7 totems down and all the conditions in calculation tab has been met ( like shocked, frenzy charges, distance less than 10, all flasks active and so on ) we do 7 million dps.

But if more targets are present of cause the additional arrows can and will do damage based on pierce and spread to those targets.

So like I wrote even tough I fire 140 projectiles from my ballistas only 7 will hit on single target fights.
But again as I wrote if 10% of them return and is able to do damage it’s CRAZY.
im doing red maps at aw6 but i would like to have more def, i just cant do ultimatums :(

can you please check my build, how to get more damage and def

https://pastebin.com/vi6BNpeb

thanks
"
guillesk8 wrote:
im doing red maps at aw6 but i would like to have more def, i just cant do ultimatums :(

can you please check my build, how to get more damage and def

https://pastebin.com/vi6BNpeb

thanks

Hi guillesk8

This is not a messege ment to be rude or degrading.
Im typing this message so you perhaps can learn about the mechanics of the game by exploring and reading a bit youself so here is a hint at what you should look at.

Looking at your POB i can see that your gems need a lot of work in both types and quality, both for offence and defence so i would suggest that you go and read page 1 carefully and if you have any question reguarding any of the gem links or setups from page 1 compared to what you use then your more than welcome to ask and i think the community will be more than happy to help.

Hello Exiles,

do we have some nice cluster jewel ideas? i dont have any clue.
:)

regards
"
xChester02x wrote:
Hello Exiles,

do we have some nice cluster jewel ideas? i dont have any clue.
:)

regards

You have two good choices - large and medium cluster jewel.

Medium : 12% increased Totem Damage
Passives:
You have several options depending on the flask setup. If you do not want to use Onslaught flask then you must take sleepless sentries.
Interesting one is Snaring spirits for hinder enemies.
Good ones are Ancestral Echo and Ancestral Reach

Large : 12% increased Fire Damage
Passives :

Quality of Life : Cremator.
Best passive: Corrosive elements
Other good ones: Master of Fire, Sadist

Although you will probably have only space for 2 passives on large cluster. I would go for Cremator and Corrosive elements plus jewel socket for triple/quadruple Crit Multi.

Hello I tried this great build and it works great.
The probleme is that i dont have enough mana to use the following skills all together: grace, skitterbot, precision.
Note: I followed everything in this build
Last edited by PathHokage on May 15, 2021, 12:51:39 PM
"
PathHokage wrote:
Hello I tried this great build and it works great.
The probleme is that i dont have enough mana to use the following skills all together: grace, skitterbot, precision.
Note: I followed everything in this build

Your profile is closed so there is no way to tell, however,

on 500 mana calculation

Grace - 250
Skitterbots - 175

That leaves 75 mana.

Precision level 1 takes 22 mana reserve which still leaves 53.

I have 853 mana

Grace - 426
Skitterbots - 299
I am playing with level 4 precision which has 50 mana reserve.

That still leaves me 77 mana to play with. Totems cost 28 mana to cast. With my mana regen, I can easily cast all 7.

Worse case, lose precision.
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Hey so i've had a lot of fun with the build i'm level 92, soon lvl 93 but my damage and survivability are not great for doing t16 or even maven level(A6). I only got 1 ex and 300 c left. If someone could tell me how i can really improve it would be appreciated, thank you.

Pastebin : https://pastebin.com/4b2GMTnx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info