[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

"
BaGooKTribe wrote:
Moved the inspired lerning gem from the left side to the right side of the tree picking up heartseeker and survivalist for 5 points instead of using 6 points on stuff we did not need.

that left 1 more point for Hp :)

if you guys havent tried the inspired lerning gem you should.. makes the build so OP

https://pastebin.com/0gur6Hxh

I tested your Inspired Learning setup yesteday. Cons: My build went from "somehwat squisy" to "very squishy" (lost 600 HP and went down to 4800 HP). So I tend to die a bit more often.
Pros: Its really fun; especially when dealing with a dense monster environment. I ran several T14-16 Ultimatum encounter and as soon as I gained some monster buffs it gets rolling :-) So thanks for the suggestion.

One question: You gain the fifth socket by going to the one which provides 2x 8% increased Armour (left side). There is a another possible node just below Point Blank which provides 2x8% increased Evasion. Is there a reason that you choose armour ? Is the EHP gain better there ?

"
Edzilla wrote:
"
zorker wrote:
Skitterbots Chill

Is it that reliable though? I feel like sometimes skitterbots can't keep up with me - I'm a zoomby boi

Reality is that once your reach certain DPS threshold some mechanics counts only on bosses - your skitterbots matters only on bosses.
"
riverstomp wrote:
"
BaGooKTribe wrote:
Moved the inspired lerning gem from the left side to the right side of the tree picking up heartseeker and survivalist for 5 points instead of using 6 points on stuff we did not need.

that left 1 more point for Hp :)

if you guys havent tried the inspired lerning gem you should.. makes the build so OP

https://pastebin.com/0gur6Hxh

I tested your Inspired Learning setup yesteday. Cons: My build went from "somehwat squisy" to "very squishy" (lost 600 HP and went down to 4800 HP). So I tend to die a bit more often.
Pros: Its really fun; especially when dealing with a dense monster environment. I ran several T14-16 Ultimatum encounter and as soon as I gained some monster buffs it gets rolling :-) So thanks for the suggestion.

One question: You gain the fifth socket by going to the one which provides 2x 8% increased Armour (left side). There is a another possible node just below Point Blank which provides 2x8% increased Evasion. Is there a reason that you choose armour ? Is the EHP gain better there ?

Yes the cluster jewel socket on the left side of the skill map. i was able to take those 3 nodes becouse i was Hit capped with my gloves and level 6 divergent precition gem i could then take out the 3 points from farsight

as i wrote priviusly i took more than 600Hp loss to achive this jewel.
from all characters i have played so far if you cannot get above 6500Hp you wont survive most 1 shots outside of boss mechanics so you might aswell just stay more glass cannon but not total glass canon with 3k hps.

I found myself only dying doing ultimatums and only ultimatums but with just a few buffs from the inspired leaning and you usualy get and maintain about 20 buffs during ultimatums and even during mapping you can sustain about 10 if you move fast enough i really dont die anymore.

I can HIGHLY everyone to get a bow with additional arrow aswell for clearing and just about everything.. the damage increase is insane.
Well... 36 Achievements complete.

Final gear
Spoiler

Not sure if I will go for 40... Maybe play some D2!
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
"
Ahewaz wrote:

Final gear
Spoiler

what pastebin are you using ? the default version?
can you share your pastebin
"
guillesk8 wrote:
"
Ahewaz wrote:

Final gear
Spoiler

what pastebin are you using ? the default version?
can you share your pastebin

Disclaimer - I play a variant of the build (Pure AC conversion).
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/u4X4828D

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Hi guys, Playing this build for ultimatum and till now feels great.

I dont know what my next upgrade could be, here my pastebin for suggestions. Probably abyssal belt ? Or decent rings but good one are really expensive :(

https://pastebin.com/27i76xnP
Hello

1st off I really like this build, am feeling like I am actually doing some damage and headway into the Atlas.

I am a very casual play on console only and am kind of a newbie - I have never gotten higher than T8 maps before, never killed any of the big bosses, Shaper etc.

I am finding my damage now great as I for the 1st time managed a t14 map deathless (yay! new personal best) however I am finding myself sometimes a little squishy, and the boss on the t14 map took ages to die compared to lower levels.

Any advice on what I need to fix or update ?
"
Jundel wrote:
Hi guys, Playing this build for ultimatum and till now feels great.

I dont know what my next upgrade could be, here my pastebin for suggestions. Probably abyssal belt ? Or decent rings but good one are really expensive :(

https://pastebin.com/27i76xnP

1. (Cheap) Find someone with Flask craft: Critical strike chance. Craft on Diamond flask
2. (mid investment) Stygian Vise - add a jewel
3. (cheap) Downgrade frenzy to lvl 1. No need for so high - just burning mana.
4. (high/very high investment) +2 or +4 Frostferno
5. (mid/high investment) Damage flasks - cinderswallow or Bottled faith
6. (time investment) Levels and dmg passivee tree nodes.
7. (high investment) corrupted Kaoms Heart with increased dmg implicit.

"
skitzflik wrote:
Hello

1st off I really like this build, am feeling like I am actually doing some damage and headway into the Atlas.

I am a very casual play on console only and am kind of a newbie - I have never gotten higher than T8 maps before, never killed any of the big bosses, Shaper etc.

I am finding my damage now great as I for the 1st time managed a t14 map deathless (yay! new personal best) however I am finding myself sometimes a little squishy, and the boss on the t14 map took ages to die compared to lower levels.

Any advice on what I need to fix or update ?

You have to paste your pastebin or at least allow to see your characters. We cant help with no information.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info