[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

"
DangerHat wrote:
Hey so i've had a lot of fun with the build i'm level 92, soon lvl 93 but my damage and survivability are not great for doing t16 or even maven level(A6). I only got 1 ex and 300 c left. If someone could tell me how i can really improve it would be appreciated, thank you.

Pastebin : https://pastebin.com/4b2GMTnx

I am not an expert on the evasion version of the build but some of the basics you are missing.

Except for Elemental Hit, all your gems are level 20. None of them has any quality. Adding quality will help. Your blood rage needs quality as well. It adds attack speed. You do not have enough $ to get an Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks, but you can buy a 21/20 Elemental Damage with Attacks for 50c. It will be a small upgrade.

Your two stone ring has an empty slot. craft something to it that will help. Also, spend a few Blessed Orbs on it & get your 12 to cold / lightning to 16. This will help you max out your cold resistance.

I would drop the 2 points you have in Chaos/life & get Farsight.

I use Pointblank. As long as you are willing to drop your totems close to the mobs, it is a good source of DPS.

Maybe invest in some GCPs & 20 quality as much as you can.

You could put 2 points towards the empty jewel slot (besides Golems Blood) as well & buy a cheap jewel with crit/attack speed.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/RrYe5Zh7

My profile is open if you want to look.

Good Luck.
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
"
Ahewaz wrote:
"
guillesk8 wrote:
"
Ahewaz wrote:
Well... 36 Achievements complete.

Final gear
Spoiler

Not sure if I will go for 40... Maybe play some D2!

what pastebin are you using ? the default version?
can you share your pastebin

Disclaimer - I play a variant of the build (Pure AC conversion).
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/u4X4828D

Dumb Question, i know... but what do you mean with "AC Conversion"?
I played thies Build some Leagues ago and now with some Currency on my Char i consider to give it a try. Mana Guardian with Agony and Spiders is tanky, but boring. And i miss some Damage...
"
Gebbit_ger wrote:
Well... 36 Achievements complete.

Dumb Question, i know... but what do you mean with "AC Conversion"?
I played thies Build some Leagues ago and now with some Currency on my Char i consider to give it a try. Mana Guardian with Agony and Spiders is tanky, but boring. And i miss some Damage...

I take Iron Reflexes and covert my evasion to Armor Class. Sorry, my old D&D days lol... Vei asked the same question.
Smooth and enjoyable build. Used it to finish off a few challenges my mapper couldn't do.

10/10 Would play again.
Hi, can you help me increase my crit chance? i have like 500+ crit multi but the crit chance is too low, having hard time killing bosses. please check my profile Tempofolder

Btw, your build is awesome!
"
MrNc1 wrote:
Hi, can you help me increase my crit chance? i have like 500+ crit multi but the crit chance is too low, having hard time killing bosses. please check my profile Tempofolder

Btw, your build is awesome!

Not sure what your crit chance is but mine is sitting at 43.61%. My crit multi is only 377%.

If you can get a Quill Rain with corrupt crit on it, it is a nice boost.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/WQpL3vfm

Unfortunately, the ones available right now are not 6s or linked so you will have to invest some currency.

Spoiler

EDIT: You are also missing the Heartskeeker area in your tree. It will help as well.
Last edited by Ahewaz on May 23, 2021, 8:24:35 PM
Thanks for the build,
it was smooth till early red maps. A bit more challenging in T14-16, but very doable.
there is still few bits to improve on my build, including better boots. So question about movement speed - wouldn't be better to craft 20%MS and %chance of onslaught over 24%MS?? I'm about to spend lots of money ( lots for me as I only play few hours/week) on boots very soon, therefore, the question.
Still need to get : better boots, Inspired learning, corrupted Kaoms :-)
But I really enjoy totems, shame haven't try them earlier
Last edited by Barteos on May 25, 2021, 2:58:23 PM
"
Barteos wrote:
Thanks for the build,
it was smooth till early red maps. A bit more challenging in T14-16, but very doable.
there is still few bits to improve on my build, including better boots. So question about movement speed - wouldn't be better to craft 20%MS and %chance of onslaught over 24%MS?? I'm about to spend lots of money ( lots for me as I only play few hours/week) on boots very soon, therefore, the question.
Still need to get : better boots, Inspired learning, corrupted Kaoms :-)
But I really enjoy totems, shame haven't try them earlier

Onslaught on Kill is not worth it in my opinion, it would never proc on single bosses with no adds. Onslaught on hit is much better

you can always get a,
Spoiler

Insane DPS boost.

EDIT: I also have
Spoiler

Rotting in my bank... I do not believe in giving stuff away in a league... If you are interested. Shall we say
Spoiler
3C? :)

Last edited by Ahewaz on May 25, 2021, 7:20:06 PM
Well, 40/40 done in yet another league.

Final PoB - https://pastebin.com/RUj0EFig

Congrats on 40'/40.
If your offer for boots is still on I'm happy to buy them :-)
Also have you craft any of your equipment ( rings in particular ) or you bought them??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info