[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

Invested 30ex into trying out another blade blast chieftain, still didnt feel nearly as good as this.

I was gonna take down A8 Sirus for the first time with this, but he bugged out :/ Time to farm for him again.

Time to sell the items for my chieftain and invest in this :)
Hello,
I just changed to this build And so far I'm satisfied. Now at lvl 97 and 11% :)

I invested about 40 exa and still have some currency :)
First time i also just cleared a wave 20 simulacrum. Totems make things so much easier, when the bosses pop up, you just hammer down flasks, berserk and vaal haste, then melt them.
Hey Vei.
Very Smooth and nice Build. Heavy Damage and really fast map clear. I Love it, and i will play it next Season again. I have 37 challenges now, and i think im done. I can clear Maven Awaken Level 9 and Sirus too.

Thats my Gear at the end of the Game.
(Amulet is self craft, and that was a really huge buff :)

See you next Season Guys :-)
"
xChester02x wrote:
Hey Vei.
Very Smooth and nice Build. Heavy Damage and really fast map clear. I Love it, and i will play it next Season again. I have 37 challenges now, and i think im done. I can clear Maven Awaken Level 9 and Sirus too.

Thats my Gear at the end of the Game.
(Amulet is self craft, and that was a really huge buff :)

See you next Season Guys :-)

Hey xChester02x,

Thanks for the nice feedback, great to hear that it served you well.

Have a good one and see you next Season! :)

Cheers

"
tomciomennn1 wrote:
Very powerful and easy to play build. Haven't tried the dual curse but even with one curse the dmg is great. Managed to do 36 ritual challenges on my own, even doing maven conditionally wasn't that bad tbh. Had way to much resists but opal rings were out of my reach :/. One of the more relaxing builds i tryed and enojoyed :). The gear i used at the end, quite expensive :D.

Happy to hear it was a relaxing build and you enjoyed it. Some crazy gears there btw! ^^
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Is the Maven Invitation: The Hidden a crazy fight or am i doing something wrong btw? I feel like most fights i do, i can survive and kill just fine.

When i do the Hidden i just get absolutely shit on.
"
Hemanse wrote:
Is the Maven Invitation: The Hidden a crazy fight or am i doing something wrong btw? I feel like most fights i do, i can survive and kill just fine.

When i do the Hidden i just get absolutely shit on.

I had that issue too. I just play it normal. I do not even alchemy orb it. As a lot of people have posted, it is the hardest out of all of them.

As you get more DPS, it might be easier. The only reason to play it at a harder level is to get more Cresent Splinters or other high-end loot. Completing it will still give you 1 to 2 splinters on average & some decent loot.

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Yea I play this build and even T16 maps are fast clear .. but ... ele res rare mobs are tough. And Bosses as well. IDK what I m wrong, maybe gems .. ? I chose 1 curse variant, you can chesk it in my profile.

Yesterday fight in T14 delirious map 60% was suffering. I had metamorph there and 3 minutes fight :D
I swear to god I scoured the whole post, section for section, but I couldn't for the LOVE of me find out if any of the +2 corruptions are better than the other, or if all of them work, since Elemental Hit is a projectile, fire, cold and lightning and even AoE? Does that mean none is preferred over another, or am I just a dummie?

Edit: Nvm, found it. It was under the "Armour" part for the mid budget part. I hadn't clicked in on it since I thought "Armour" meant only the body armour, so didn't bother to check. Oh well, thanks anyways :) I'm looking into actually atrying this out, as totems are chill and it actually seems to do quite al ot of damage judging from the videos on not that high of a budget.
Last edited by Popmycherry on Feb 23, 2021, 7:33:24 AM
"
HELLERcz wrote:
Yea I play this build and even T16 maps are fast clear .. but ... ele res rare mobs are tough. And Bosses as well. IDK what I m wrong, maybe gems .. ? I chose 1 curse variant, you can chesk it in my profile.

Yesterday fight in T14 delirious map 60% was suffering. I had metamorph there and 3 minutes fight :D

I checked your char, your gear and DPS is already very good.

One thing I would suggest is to change the Rumi's Concoction Unique Flask to another one. We take Acrobatics Keystone so the benefits of the Flask is halved for us, and the armour part is 50% less. You can either go with a Quartz Flask which is kind of The Dodge Equivalent for Block or one for more DPS which is a Silver Flask.

Another one is that you can consider taking the Point Blank Keystone if you don't mind playing closer/putting the totems nearer to the enemy(Mostly for Bosses) for a good amount of damage boost. If you have not tried this before, I suggest only going for it if you don't mind possible exp loss(Since you are at Level 97)as the playing style change might not be suitable for everyone and might need some adjustment to get used to it.

"
Popmycherry wrote:
I'm looking into actually atrying this out, as totems are chill and it actually seems to do quite al ot of damage judging from the videos on not that high of a budget.

Hope the build serves you well! :)
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Last edited by Vei on Feb 23, 2021, 8:34:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info