[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

"
nico5051 wrote:
how does it work flammability + ele weakness? It will stack -resis?

Yes the "minus resist" will stack if you get both curse on the enemy.

"
Ahewaz wrote:
"
kikeuy wrote:
How do you sustain that mana cost? 28 per totem seems pretty hefty.

I have 86 mana left which lets me cast 3 totems before I have to wait for my mana to regen. With my DPS, 3 Totems pretty much kills everything.

So I usually cast 1 or 2 & move on. With bosses, I cast 3, and wait. As the bosses take a few seconds to start, I get my mana back & can cast 3 more. I have not noticed any issues.

If you do not have that, the other option which I was using is to get the -9 mana rings. Any ring you are wearing as long as it has an open prefix can get the -9 from crafting. The best part is, once you no longer need it, you can switch it to % increased elemental damage with attack skills. You can also swap back if you are unhappy.

If you look at both my rings, they used to have -9 mana but I wanted to see if I could play without it so I tried a week back. It works great. If I change one back to -9, I can usually cast 6 totems pretty easily with the natural regen.

Spoiler

EDIT: DPS with everything.
Spoiler

Just for info for those who are not aware

Hiero Ascendancy's "Ritual of Awakening" Notable has this:

Regenerate 0.5% of Mana per second for each Summoned Totem

and this is not converted to Rage Regen with Chainbreaker

With 7 totems up, that amounts to around 50 Mana Regen/Sec(Assuming helped Alira), which allows Hiero to be less reliant on the -9 Mana Cost Source.

This is also much more than other classes who generally only have 20 or lesser Mana Regen/Sec which makes the 2x -9 Mana Cost Source a must for them.
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
So I finally killed The Maven, all I can say is, Dance Dance Revolution is not my game of choice.

Video

Final gear - Profile is open if you want to look - a couple of things left to min/max. I need a corrupt Kaom's (10ex for a decent one) & Awakened Hextouch (15ex) to complete the build. So I can safely say for 3.13, even with the nerf, no issues, I can kill everything.

Spoiler

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
"
Ahewaz wrote:
So I finally killed The Maven, all I can say is, Dance Dance Revolution is not my game of choice.

Video

Final gear - Profile is open if you want to look - a couple of things left to min/max. I need a corrupt Kaom's (10ex for a decent one) & Awakened Hextouch (15ex) to complete the build. So I can safely say for 3.13, even with the nerf, no issues, I can kill everything.

Spoiler

Congrats on your Maven Kill! :)

"
Ahewaz wrote:

Video

Spoiler

Gratz, I went Farrul's for full dps to try to brute force the fight, im terrible at this boss , at least for now.
Only the first phase for dps check , the rest of the fight was a testament of how much practice I need xd:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IhuXbomrHk
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
Unless I'm missing something.. what is the point of the Combat Focus jewels? the 'if x stat in radius get x' portion isnt being activated so are they just for the 15% edwa?
I hope to never play a Necropolis Map again lol.

Spoiler
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
"
Ramasama wrote:
Unless I'm missing something.. what is the point of the Combat Focus jewels? the 'if x stat in radius get x' portion isnt being activated so are they just for the 15% edwa?

The "x stat in radius" doesn't need to be allocated with Passive Point for them to take effect(Just need to be in the Jewel radius). We definitely are using the Combat Focus Jewels for the Cannot Choose Lightning and Cold.

"
Vei wrote:
"
Ramasama wrote:

The "x stat in radius" doesn't need to be allocated with Passive Point for them to take effect(Just need to be in the Jewel radius). We definitely are using the Combat Focus Jewels for the Cannot Choose Lightning and Cold.

I know that but i think my issue was that the jewels arent in their correct spot on the pob like the '40 str+dex' jewel was in the templar jewel spot and my smooth brain didn't realize why haha.

edit: i moved the jewels around on the pob to try to make sense of it and the only place the dex+str combat focus works is at the bottom where the lethal pride needs to be again unless i'm missing something obvious

second edit: unless by 'total dex and strength' the jewels means either/a mix of the two stats equalling 40? like 40 dex and 0 str as long as its total 40? sorry never used these jewels before
Last edited by Ramasama on Feb 20, 2021, 1:45:55 PM
"
Ramasama wrote:
unless by 'total dex and strength' the jewels means either/a mix of the two stats equalling 40? like 40 dex and 0 str as long as its total 40? sorry never used these jewels before

Yes that is correct

Which means it can be

- 40 Str + 40 Dex
- 20 Str + 20 Dex
- 40 Str + 0 Dex
- 10 Str + 100 Dex

Any of the above will work fine :)

Cheers

Very powerful and easy to play build. Haven't tried the dual curse but even with one curse the dmg is great. Managed to do 36 ritual challenges on my own, even doing maven conditionally wasn't that bad tbh. Had way to much resists but opal rings were out of my reach :/. One of the more relaxing builds i tryed and enojoyed :). The gear i used at the end, quite expensive :D.

Last edited by tomciomennn1 on Feb 21, 2021, 6:50:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info