We The North - guild for mature players

Hello!
I started POE for a few months and it's kinda boring to play alone so im looking for some new friends to talk to while playing
IGN:Shelobbbb
shelob1310, CantRowOfficial, william10021002 and KeirenRs Welcome!
Invites have been sent.

LisaEllana
Hiya,

New player here currently only at Act 4 and really enjoying the game makes me reminisce about my Diablo 2 days! I'm 38 next Wednesday (Feel free to send me in game presents :))I live in the North of England.

I have started my POE adventure as CA/TR Pathfinder and seem to be flying through it so far but would love to have other players to enjoy the game with and hopefully learn more about the game especially as i approach the end game.

Thanks

LKORG
Hi!

I'm a full time software engineer in Vancouver BC, somewhat into anime and manga.

Been playing softcore trade temp leagues on and off since delerium league.

All my irl friends think the game is too hard and playing alone burns me out, so i'm looking for a few people to vibe with while playing :)

IGN: BuuuuurningArrow

#savethebees
Last edited by Nooders on Oct 15, 2021, 2:44:24 PM
Hey there!

I've been playing PoE since the end of Closed Beta in December 2012, probably tens of thousands of hours. So I am a veteran by time, not necessarily by skill, as I have yet to complete some very end game stuff, like Uber Elder, Maven... I'm not a crafter or build theorycrafter either, I just enjoy killing mobs :)

I am in Europe Berlin/Warsaw time zone. Will play the Scourge SC league and probably all SC leagues after that :)

IGN ExpCrawler

PS. Nice buffs to Guild stuff incoming!
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Oct 14, 2021, 5:34:50 PM
Hello all,

Fellow Canadian living/working in southern Ontario. I've been playing POE on and off since open beta, playing on launch in almost every league since. Unfortunately none of my friends enjoy the game and I tend to loose interest after a few weeks missing the social gameplay.

With how awesome all the announcements for Scourge league I'm looking for a group of folks to play with and really sink my teeth into this league.

Cheers.

IGN: FunkyAbso
Last edited by haverjac on Oct 14, 2021, 10:10:07 PM
Hey all,

I saw mature in the title and then Canadians, its like I am meant to be here.
I'm located in BC Canada! Gaming has been a hobby for many years and even a source to get away from real world stuff, kickback relax and have some fun.

I Have been playing PoE since closed beta, close to 6000 hours I believe. I am a dirty casual but can really get into it if the league is enjoyable or just being around the right people.

Look forward to meeting and gaming with some cool new people.

IGN: Tr4xX
Hey Friends!

Trying to join a guild to have a good time during the league. Play hard the 1st week, then play pretty casual. Interested in playing with mature players and helping each other with a game I enjoy playing every new league. Been playing since 3.10. Semi-knowledgeable player.

IGN: Xamalod
hey im very new to poe and looking forward to learn more about the game i play oldschool runescape aswell im 27 and an avid gamer firefighter irl and i go to the gym sometimes

IGN:fivioooooo
Welcome Xamalod, Tr4xX, haverjac, Jadran, Nooders and LKORG !

Lisa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info