We The North - guild for mature players

Older player who has been gaming since the Atari VCS and playing POE on and off since Talisman. Have mainly played the game solo, however, I am looking to become more sociable as I have some time on my hands at the moment.

IGN Unveiled_regret

Hope to get to know you.
up
Hello! I'm a Canadian 30 something dude, looking to chill and share stuff and hang out with like minded people, you look like a nice guild, I'd love to join you guys!

Cheers!
Yo!

I'm 26 years old guy from Finland. I started playing Poe back before the labs, and i love to do goofy non-meta stuff and fail miserably.

I would love to join We The North

(EQ is the best skill in the game)

IGN: LeadSlam
35, American, played off and on since closed beta. I generally play whatever takes my fancy, with the caveat that I will immediately play any new Facebreaker-loving build that looks fun.

I also Ctrl+F every set of patch notes to see if Chain Hook gets mentioned. I basically live for lost causes.

IGN: ByukVettan

EDIT: Hi, I'm very smart and definitely remembered to include my IGN.

Last edited by wolfkstaag on Nov 7, 2021, 12:14:34 PM
I'm an old veteran of the genre, more years than I'd care to admit. Been playing this game solo for years, but want a more social experience. Mellow, low key, helpful. Enjoy min maxing a build, and taking risks crafting.

IGN: TopsSourgeChump
wolfkstaag, Kaakelisoppa and Fuzzy_Lotus welcome!

Invites have been sent.

Lisa
up
Hey everyone, mid-twenties Canadian here, I'd love to just chill and learn to be better at the game (and maybe other games too, I love Last Epoch too for example) with you guys !

IGN: KrangledArmaBrandEle
Hey hey.y you all.. Indrek irl from estonia.. JUst discovered poe this month... big fan of diablo ... But POE is next level game :D Its very hard but i love to learn everything about this game... Hope you guys have room for one newbe :D

IGN GOTYAO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info