We The North - guild for mature players

Hi,

Brand new player here looking for a guild of fun adults to play with. I'm roughly 40 and on the US East Coast. I play for about four hours a day and am looking for a community that is social. I'd love an invite if you have room.

Cheers,
Dave

Account: davesbaker
Character: Escai
An invite has been sent !
Welcome!

Lisa
Hey all, expedition is the first league I've invested any real time in... so long time lurker? Rolled a necro to 87 then swapped to a raider. Mid 30's bloke with a family so not available at all hours, but work from home so usually online.

Joined the discord already, and would like an invite if I fit the mold.

IGN: Sunchi
How's it! Pretty new player here that's looking for a casual guild to team up here in there or help out as needed when I get a bit more familiar with the game. Also looking for able to dump my uniques lol.
I don't get to play as much as I'd like due to internet issues and being unemployed and don't have discored(could get if required)
Usn: deanerbob89
Hiya, if you still have room I would like to join your tribe. Been playing since middle of 2.6. currently playing a SST bleed glad, I need new friends. residing in expensive Toronto collecting odsp :(

ign: Frisbee_
up
Hi 47 yrs old from California and I'm interested in joining your guild. I'm a casual player who likes this game but playing alone is not getting me to endgame. I've watched tons of videos but my rng is not in my favor. The most Chaos I've ever collected is 8 up to act 10. Currently trying to build the unbreakable cyclone. Would like to try another build sooner or later . I have discord.
Hey guys, 33 yrs old in Raleigh NC. This is my 4th or 5th league and loving it. Would love to get in with a solid guild to chat and hang with.

IGN: ChillyNips
Hello there =)

43 here looking for people with experience who wants to share knowledge. Im an old Poe player who return from a couple years of hiatus. Many things to catch up with and its kinda Hell when you're alone. Frst, i returned on my PS4 because my pc was too old and wasnt sure if i wanted to invest in it.

I got really sick of playing alone as im a very social player. So i ended up buying a new pc and everything works just fine :). I just need to find the right group of people to join and have fun with

Im also very active in game as i log every days or close.

Thanks for the consideration and hope to see you soon :)

Chris

IGN PetraGenitrix
Last edited by Trysak78 on Aug 24, 2021, 10:00:19 AM
Hello,

I've been playing since 2013,2263 hours in steam, but never cleared end game content. I've always played solo, with a few 90's, highest is a 92. Currently at 90 in expedition with a slam/earthbreaker totem chieftain. I'm from California and currently 39 years old. I've loved aRPG's since diablo I. Thank you for your time and consideration.

USN - ApocBane
Current character name - Chief_Kiwikapawa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info