[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
P.S. I noticed with your MakeWandaGreatAgain character you don't have a medium cluster - curious about that. Is your DPS just high enough that you cut Repeater and Eye to Eye for more tree points? I'm quite interested in some of the extra points you got in the tree i.e. spell suppression and movement speed.

On one hand, my dps is good enough so I took some defensive nodes. Also my lethal pride gives me a life nodes there so I decided to take it, since spell suppression and MS are both good to the build anyway.
"
konrino wrote:
you should add in crafting bow method that u can end up with full suffixes after trying to get attack speed and have to do yolo anul.

Cuz my 1st bow got destroyed by harvest getting full suffixes :/
I made second one but need some currency for harvest reforge maybe this time i will get attack speed

Edit: u can use reroll keeping prefixes on harvest bench XD

Ye, you can always use harvest keep prefix to deal with full suffixes, you would never need to risk bricking your prefix again once you get them.
Wanted only to say thank you for all effort u gaved in this guide and comment section. I end my bow yesterday i don't feel to need make any upgrades (ofc i can make better jewelery and helmet) was great fun to play this league also i learnt a lot about end game crafting and other stuff.

If some1 need my Pob : https://pastebin.com/ah7ZKuXv
(Total investment/worth of eq without HH: around 200-250ex)

Its hard to say corectly dps (cold exposure 10%, etc) but i ended around 31 mln dps barrage and ~2 mln dps LA, its enough to make 40-60% deli maps with HH, build is zooming everything conquerors are made in less than 3 sec.

Last edited by konrino on Dec 11, 2021, 12:22:03 PM
"
konrino wrote:
Wanted only to say thank you for all effort u gaved in this guide and comment section. I end my bow yesterday i don't feel to need make any upgrades (ofc i can make better jewelery and helmet) was great fun to play this league also i learnt a lot about end game crafting and other stuff.

If some1 need my Pob : https://pastebin.com/ah7ZKuXv
(Total investment/worth of eq without HH: around 200-250ex)

Its hard to say corectly dps (cold exposure 10%, etc) but i ended around 31 mln dps barrage and ~2 mln dps LA, its enough to make 40-60% deli maps with HH, build is zooming everything conquerors are made in less than 3 sec.

Glad that you enjoyed the build, GL man!
Yeah great build and you're one of the friendliest/most responsive build creators I've found on here, thanks lazy!
IGN: SirCritoris
"
Nahsil wrote:
Yeah great build and you're one of the friendliest/most responsive build creators I've found on here, thanks lazy!

NP and GL man!
Hey, loving this build I'm kinda lost on what to upgrade next, I have around 8ex budget

"
wickdlain wrote:
Hey, loving this build I'm kinda lost on what to upgrade next, I have around 8ex budget

Hey there,

The first thing I would suggest is that right now you are only converting 73% of your phys damage into cold, you are losing a bunch of damage here. As I said in guide, before you can afford good rare gloves + 2 mod eye, you should just use Hrimsorrow with crit corrupt and buy a hatred penetration eye. These upgrades are very cheap right now, you can get both with 1ex + some chaos.

In addition, you should get more res and life on your helm and boots, like I said in guide, just spam screaming essence, and you should be able to get much better ones pretty easily. With more res on helm and boots, you can then get a better shaper ring with useful dps mods as well as a life roll.

And if you have more ex, you can try to get a Chin Sol with around 400 pdps (flat phys scourge).
Having a hard time leveling up to 94, any idea what the easiest way to get a bit more defense would be? I'm okay losing some dps, up to like 38m atm.

Thought about adding Dread Banner, not sure if that's the best option.

Maybe cwdt+immortal call?

Could also go for a rare helm for some extra life.
IGN: SirCritoris
Last edited by Nahsil on Dec 12, 2021, 2:08:59 PM
"
Nahsil wrote:
Having a hard time leveling up to 94, any idea what the easiest way to get a bit more defense would be? I'm okay losing some dps, up to like 38m atm.

Thought about adding Dread Banner, not sure if that's the best option.

Maybe cwdt+immortal call?

Could also go for a rare helm for some extra life.

I wouldn't go for dread banner, if you wanna get some evasion, can use a jade flask with % inc evasion.

CWDT + steelskin (both high level) is better than IC as we don't have endurance charges

Delving is a good way for lvling before lvl 95, don't go too deep though, just at around 150 where monster lvl is 83.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info