[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

Thanks! Changed out my gems, definitely more DPS with crit damage/crit chance.

I'll see if I can find some gloves.
IGN: SirCritoris
Last edited by Nahsil on Dec 6, 2021, 9:57:40 PM
Can we run solo juicy tropicals with full investment?
"
Ultras13 wrote:

If by juicy you just mean juiced beyond map, with 1 deli orb, then even a medium budget can run it. If you want 100% deli, then you will need a significant amount of investment. For scourged maps, it depends on mods, some scourged mods are just impossible for us.
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
Ultras13 wrote:

If by juicy you just mean juiced beyond map, with 1 deli orb, then even a medium budget can run it. If you want 100% deli, then you will need a significant amount of investment. For scourged maps, it depends on mods, some scourged mods are just impossible for us.

Lets see what can we do. Thank you for your answer.
Hi, I have a problem with... actually with everything. I keep dying like a fly and occasional deaths would be understandable if at least damage compensated it. But it doesn't. PoB shows 5,5M Sirus DPS, but the bosses don't melt, duh, they barely take any damage. Even red alched maps seem too tough.

I resigned from some life nodes as I was dying anyway and the damage improved barely, but I'm still using 4-5 portals for alched T14s. It's impossible to level even on low tier red maps. I know I'm missing an enchant on the helmet, because I spent like million essences on the base and didn't get any decent rolls so I just bought one without enchant to cap res and get it later by myself.

I tried swapping Mirage Archer for Added Cold for mapping, not much of a difference either (how?).

I compared items and it seems like mine are of comparable quality as the ones in build's PoB.

What can I do to unbrick this character?

https://pastebin.com/NB1dN1ZX

POB tells me Pandemonius gives a lot more DPS than your amulet (like 1.5m), and Hyrri's gives more DPS (around 1.5-2m) than Loreweave plus some nice survivability, although without your amulet you couldn't run two heralds with Hatred. I have about 10m Sirus DPS with Barrage with my setup.

For defenses I personally went with spell suppression (sitting at 93%) and some evasion from Hyrri's. I've got around 50-60%. Also elusive on crit boots are nice. Between these plus DPS my survivability feels good, I don't die to t16 scourges or bosses much.

FWIW you can get an Asenath's Chant unique helm with the Barrage enchant for pretty cheap, and that'll autocast your sniper's mark etc for you, plus give some ES for survivability and some attack speed for DPS. You'd need to get res somewhere else though.

I'm enjoying this build a lot with my current setup, I can definitely die but I kill things super fast so it's not that common. More fun than the more expensive cyclone coc ice spear build I was doing, which had better damage on paper but less survivability.
Last edited by Nahsil on Dec 7, 2021, 3:53:24 PM
I saw some people using Fork instead of Chain with Lightning Arrow.

Is it better?
"
darksashka wrote:
Hi, I have a problem with... actually with everything. I keep dying like a fly and occasional deaths would be understandable if at least damage compensated it. But it doesn't. PoB shows 5,5M Sirus DPS, but the bosses don't melt, duh, they barely take any damage. Even red alched maps seem too tough.

I resigned from some life nodes as I was dying anyway and the damage improved barely, but I'm still using 4-5 portals for alched T14s. It's impossible to level even on low tier red maps. I know I'm missing an enchant on the helmet, because I spent like million essences on the base and didn't get any decent rolls so I just bought one without enchant to cap res and get it later by myself.

I tried swapping Mirage Archer for Added Cold for mapping, not much of a difference either (how?).

I compared items and it seems like mine are of comparable quality as the ones in build's PoB.

What can I do to unbrick this character?

https://pastebin.com/NB1dN1ZX

Hey man, sorry to hear about this, but from looking at your character, I think you have at least OK gear, which should not give you such performance. I’ve seen people’s post here saying they are having fun in t14+ with similar gear as yours. Here are a few gameplay tips that might help:
1. When fighting bosses, make sure you are standing right near the boss, if you are fire arrow from far away, you will lose like 60% of your damage.
2. Flask management is important. Make sure you have all flasks available before fighting bosses.
3. You do need to dodge some skills mannually, be careful with positioning. Try to move fast and don’t linger.
4. Check map mods, mods like no leech can be very annoying since you will have mana issue.

As for gears, Nahsil already made some useful comments, I got a fee more suggestions here:
1. Get a second attack large cluster, priortize that before medium ones.
2. With your current amulet, you should change added cold into awk cold penetration, it will give more damage plus auto cold exposure. If you decide to change into pandemonius, added cold might be better though (need to check pob about this)
3. You can either get asenath as Nahsil suggested, or keep your life/res helm, and use arcanist brand for more reliable curse/creeping frost on bosses
4. If you feel clear is not good enough, you can replace chain with dps gem. Don’t replace mirage archer, it is very useful
5. Get a high lvl CWDT + steelskin, can help with one shots

Hope these help to some extent.
"
Mizaeron wrote:
I saw some people using Fork instead of Chain with Lightning Arrow.

Is it better?

IMO it’s more about personal choice, and also depend on map terran. Fork can be better on some wide open area with high monster density, personally though, I still like to stick with chain. But you can definitely switch to fork if you prefer fork mechanic.
Spent a bunch of divines looking for intimidate + double damage on Lethal Pride. Managed to get 2x double damage plus an extra phys as fire and a couple life nodes. Seems pretty good?
Last edited by Nahsil on Dec 8, 2021, 3:19:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info