[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
Nahsil wrote:
Spent a bunch of divines looking for intimidate + double damage on Lethal Pride. Managed to get 2x double damage plus an extra phys as fire and a couple life nodes. Seems pretty good?

Ye, thats good enough
Hi, enjoying fleshing out this build, though gameplay wise I've started running into issues t14+.

t14s are getting less rippy for me, mostly rip to occasional double beyond w/ fortune favors the brave and map roll, but I'm still a bit pressed to run much higher.

Just curious if I can get any direction on next upgrades for my build. I've been working on farming harvest to craft redeemer/elder base amulet. I'm also considering getting more spell suppression, however I suspect the resists will get trickier and I'm more mid budget. (high budget clusters, awakened GMP gifted from one of santa's elves)

POB: https://pastebin.com/ry8XujG5

Thanks for the build guide!

Last edited by swagmethefkout on Dec 9, 2021, 12:24:10 AM
"
Hi, enjoying fleshing out this build, though gameplay wise I've started running into issues t14+.

t14s are getting less rippy for me, mostly rip to occasional double beyond w/ fortune favors the brave and map roll, but I'm still a bit pressed to run much higher.

Just curious if I can get any direction on next upgrades for my build. I've been working on farming harvest to craft redeemer/elder base amulet. I'm also considering getting more spell suppression, however I suspect the resists will get trickier and I'm more mid budget. (high budget clusters, awakened GMP gifted from one of santa's elves)

POB: https://pastebin.com/ry8XujG5

Thanks for the build guide!

Hey there,

I don’t have laptop rn so I can’t use PoB, from just looking at your character, here are a few suggestions:

1. Get a Chin Sol with flat phys scourge, try find one with around 400 pdps.

2. Overall you have very few life rolls on your gear, you should try to get more. Getting boots with MS, life and res should not be that hard. And if you have currency, can try to get one with elusive.

3. You are using rare gloves + divergent added cold to do the conversion, this is not really optimal. Your rare gloves has no life roll, it doesn’t offer much more than a hrimsorrow with good corrupt, and added cold would also give less damage than inc crit damage if you can find the conversion elsewhere. That’s why I said in guide, unless you can get good rare gloves + 2 mod conversion eye, hrimsorrow is the most cost efficient solution. If you wanna keep your gloves, you should find a decend 2 mod eye (can be quite expensive, don’t need to focus on convert + penetration though, convert + other dps mods I mentioned might be much cheaper). If you wanna keep your current set up, then you could at least get an eye with 15% pen instead of 10%, that’s a lot of damage there.

Your other gear looks good, crafting a good amulet can be expensive, I guess you can priortize the suggestions above first, then work on the amulet.
Wanted to share Gloves I crafted

Bought Warlod base, Used deafening Zeal essence, got lucky, got culling and t5 fire and obv 18% AS, with some meh prefix.

Crafting Suffixes cant be changed

Used Veil Orb, got t1 life and veiled modifier

Unveil for life/evasion hybrid (other options were phys reduction when foccusd, and phys to lightning)

Bench crafted Phys to Cold

What do you guys think it's worth? I'm gonna use it ofc
"
Mizaeron wrote:
Wanted to share Gloves I crafted

Bought Warlod base, Used deafening Zeal essence, got lucky, got culling and t5 fire and obv 18% AS, with some meh prefix.

Crafting Suffixes cant be changed

Used Veil Orb, got t1 life and veiled modifier

Unveil for life/evasion hybrid (other options were phys reduction when foccusd, and phys to lightning)

Bench crafted Phys to Cold

What do you guys think it's worth? I'm gonna use it ofc

Gratz on those gloves, you got extremely lucky on both steps though. On average you would need ~150 essence to get the culling, not to mention a useful 3rd suffix. For prefix it can also take dozens of ex easily when using veiled chaos.

The easiest way to get the suffix would be start from a lvl 73 non-inf base, essence to get decent suffix mods with 1 open suffix, then bench craft to make full prefix, and then warlord slam. You have 1/3 chance to get culling this way.
Where do we get our second curse from once we have an "additional curse" chest?

Frostbite on hit ring? Throw it into Asenath's instead of Creeping Frost?

In POB it's looking like I'm taking a pretty big DPS hit switching from Hyrri's Ire so I'm trying to figure out how to optimize with the crit + additional curse + power charges crafted chest. I'm assuming frostbite or ele weakness or something would make the chest better than Hyrri's?

Not seeing a second curse on your character lazy?
IGN: SirCritoris
Last edited by Nahsil on Dec 9, 2021, 10:33:39 PM
"
Nahsil wrote:
Where do we get our second curse from once we have an "additional curse" chest?

Frostbite on hit ring? Throw it into Asenath's instead of Creeping Frost?

In POB it's looking like I'm taking a pretty big DPS hit switching from Hyrri's Ire so I'm trying to figure out how to optimize with the crit + additional curse + power charges crafted chest. I'm assuming frostbite or ele weakness or something would make the chest better than Hyrri's?

Not seeing a second curse on your character lazy?

When you switch into rare chest with base crit + PCoC, you should replace your inc crit strike support with another dps support, which will effectively give you better dps than using Hyrri with inc crit support. Even without the curse, you should be getting higher dps with such rare chest.

For 2nd curse, best way is to get frostbite on ring. Either craft a redeemer + shaper ring, or get a synth ring. But if you choose to use synth ring, you would need to replace your mark of the elder with another dps ring too. I’m just being lazy this league, hasnt upgraded my rings yet, so I don’t have a 2nd curse. You can check my posted gear in 3.14 though.
Gotcha, thanks!
IGN: SirCritoris
"
1. Get a Chin Sol with flat phys scourge, try find one with around 400 pdps.

2. Overall you have very few life rolls on your gear, you should try to get more. Getting boots with MS, life and res should not be that hard. And if you have currency, can try to get one with elusive.]

Thanks for the advice!

I'll particularly be taking a look at these 2 suggestions - may try to squeeze in spell suppression when getting the life rolls if I can.

On the gloves, my combined DPS with the culling gloves seems to be better than hrimsorrow with crit corruption. Since I blew some currency here I'll stubbornly stick with them and look for an improved watcher eye. I rolled higher cold pen on my current one.

I've enjoyed crafting so far this league so I'm trying to roll my own amulet. Been farming harvest for a bit and so far no luck with the cold rolls on redeemer+elder base - some decent but not worth blowing ex for crit chances.

P.S. I noticed with your MakeWandaGreatAgain character you don't have a medium cluster - curious about that. Is your DPS just high enough that you cut Repeater and Eye to Eye for more tree points? I'm quite interested in some of the extra points you got in the tree i.e. spell suppression and movement speed.
Last edited by swagmethefkout on Dec 10, 2021, 12:30:06 PM
you should add in crafting bow method that u can end up with full suffixes after trying to get attack speed and have to do yolo anul.

Cuz my 1st bow got destroyed by harvest getting full suffixes :/
I made second one but need some currency for harvest reforge maybe this time i will get attack speed

Edit: u can use reroll keeping prefixes on harvest bench XD
Last edited by konrino on Dec 10, 2021, 4:04:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info