[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
AboveAverage wrote:

Got a nice krangle here.

also harvest crafted this. Gonna see if it's good with a 21 hatred.

That's a nice replica hyrri. If you run 2 heralds with Hyrri, I guess will have higher dps than the rare one. But rare one have life and int, which is also good.
Hi there,

Thank you for the build guide! I tried my hand at replicating the build but I cannot for the life of me figure out where I've gone wrong DPS wise.

This is my current build - https://pastebin.com/Mc3V1WSR

Getting around 200k combined DPS with lightning arrow compared to your budget setup giving around 1.3m DPS.

I know I'm only level 84, but even with a fully specced out skill tree on POB I don't even come close. Please help (if you can!)
Last edited by MacNJesus on Nov 21, 2021, 12:28:09 AM
Not the OP but I saw a couple of things. Your configuration tab isn't quite right in PoB, so have another look at Lazy's and copy that. Also, you have a medium cluster for the Pathfinder version with flask notables on it instead of another Eye to Eye/Repeater. That one is worth just under one million barrage DPS. The last two Ascendancy points are a big one, about another million. After that Forces of Nature is another big increase, but obviously you'll need a few more levels to get that one. You also don't have Tenacity anointed on your amulet. If you make all those changes your PoB should be at about 6.3 million for Barrage. The other main difference is your crit chance is much lower at 47% instead of 86%, but I'm not sure why that is. HTH
"
Lloyd84 wrote:
-SNIP- The other main difference is your crit chance is much lower at 47% instead of 86%, but I'm not sure why that is. HTH

Turns out the configuration was a big part of the issue. I made the medium cluster + tenacity annoint change and damage has gone up quite a bit. Will work on getting ascendancy & levels now. Thank you so much, I appreciate you greatly x
"
MacNJesus wrote:
"
Lloyd84 wrote:
-SNIP- The other main difference is your crit chance is much lower at 47% instead of 86%, but I'm not sure why that is. HTH

Turns out the configuration was a big part of the issue. I made the medium cluster + tenacity annoint change and damage has gone up quite a bit. Will work on getting ascendancy & levels now. Thank you so much, I appreciate you greatly x

For the low crit, you should replace vicious projectile with inc critical strike support on your barrage 6l.
How do you feel about the replica abyssus? :)
"
Microdia wrote:
How do you feel about the replica abyssus? :)

Replica abyssus does not give us much, the flat fire and lightning are not really impactful as we scale cold damage and cold penetration mostly. It's definitely not worth the sacrifice on defense side.

If you don't need any res on helmet slot, you could use asenath chant, or a crafted rare helm with enemy -cold res + crit multi.
Hey, i whispered you in game the other day and asked if you could help me a bit with the build because im stucked with the gear. I'm kinda new to the game and still don't know what items i could buy to improve the build while i get enough currency for the endgame items.

Here is my current build: https://pastebin.com/q3czb6Bq

Hope you can help me with some medium-mudget items i could change (like 1-2 ex items), or if i have to change any points in the tree, i have the 3 good clusters with the notables you say but i dont know if with lvl 92 is enough to go for clusters.
"
DENEBB wrote:
Hey, i whispered you in game the other day and asked if you could help me a bit with the build because im stucked with the gear. I'm kinda new to the game and still don't know what items i could buy to improve the build while i get enough currency for the endgame items.

Here is my current build: https://pastebin.com/q3czb6Bq

Hope you can help me with some medium-mudget items i could change (like 1-2 ex items), or if i have to change any points in the tree, i have the 3 good clusters with the notables you say but i dont know if with lvl 92 is enough to go for clusters.

Hey, so I took a look at your PoB,

Here are several things that you can look into:

1. Try to learn how to correctly set up your PoB so that you can see your real dps, and plan your upgrades. It can be a bit complicated for new players, but it's worth the time. You can start with my PoB to see how I have those configs set up.

2. Here are some cheap (relatively) stuff you can upgrade for your gear:

Hrimsorrow with crit chance implicit corrupt
Get mark of the elder + shaper ring (it's cheap but gives a ton dps)
Try to get a stygian belt
Get a watcher's eye

3. For clusters, if you have 2 attack clusters, you can get rid of lioneye's and respec those points into clusters. But note that you would need to get more rare dps jewels for that. Without those rare jewels, clusters are not worth it.

4. You should use inc crit strike support in your barrage 6l instead of vicious projectile. And you'd be better off using Lightning arrow. TS is not good at your budget. Also, you should add a source of cold exposure in your set up, either frost bomb or hydrosphere, or lvl 5 awk cold pen.

5. I don't recommend using grace, won't give you a lot extra survival, and you would run into mana issues even with the reserve efficiency nodes. I'd suggest save those points for dps nodes and rare jewel slots.
Last edited by lazyrabbit711 on Nov 23, 2021, 3:04:46 PM
what am I missing with my build? The damage is fine but the QOL is absolutely terrible.. not having a good time for the amount that has been put into the build thus far (decent amount for me). Looking for responses other than 'positioning', and 'only level 90'. Glass cannon is an understatement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info