[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

Hi i am quite new to take builds a step further then t 10 maps.

and i would appreciate som tips on my gear.

What should i focus on next ?

https://pastebin.com/VqcaAZup

Thx for a fun build so far :)
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
Hello there!
Thank you for a nice build,currently enjoying it.

What do you think about Blizzard crown base as a helm with a suitable barrage enchant? Is it worth the effort of crafting it? The implicit with added cold damage seems pretty good,but im not sure if its really THAT noticeable.

So if you find one with the correct enchant with affordable price, you can use it, it's good in the low/medium budget setup. But when you have better gear, the added cold damage would not worth the +10 enemy resistance sacrifice.

Thx for the reply,mate.
Wanted to clarify one more thing,thit time about bow.
Ive seen 700 pdps thicket bows in the market that are quite cheaper than 600-650 pdps imperial/spine bows. Do you think that thicket bow base is much worse than imperial/spine? the APS and crit seem to be higher

"
Jollygoespwn wrote:

Hi, here are a couple things you can try to upgrade next:

1. Get a decent stygian vise, with high life, and ele damage with attack. Meanwhile you can craft better boots/helm to fit more res there.

2. Get a Chin Sol with flat phys Scourge, your current one has 309 pdps, ideally you want one with around 400 pdps.

3. Get attack large clusters, and get watchers eye, lethal pride, and better rare jewels, start transition from lioneye set up into cluster set up.
"
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
Hello there!
Thank you for a nice build,currently enjoying it.

What do you think about Blizzard crown base as a helm with a suitable barrage enchant? Is it worth the effort of crafting it? The implicit with added cold damage seems pretty good,but im not sure if its really THAT noticeable.

So if you find one with the correct enchant with affordable price, you can use it, it's good in the low/medium budget setup. But when you have better gear, the added cold damage would not worth the +10 enemy resistance sacrifice.

Thx for the reply,mate.
Wanted to clarify one more thing,thit time about bow.
Ive seen 700 pdps thicket bows in the market that are quite cheaper than 600-650 pdps imperial/spine bows. Do you think that thicket bow base is much worse than imperial/spine? the APS and crit seem to be higher

With the same weapon pdps, spine is much better than thicket due to much higher base crit, but no matter what you want to buy, you should always try it and compare on PoB first.

Also, You should look for bows with +2 arrow. Otherwise, you can just buy a 400 pdps chin sol with flat phys scourge for now, as it would be much much cheaper.
Last edited by lazyrabbit711 on Nov 16, 2021, 4:35:05 PM
Hello,

Thanks for the guide, it's the first time a complete noob like me could get to and actually clear T9-10 maps :) (Still die a lot though)

Was wondering on how to squeeze in more damage at the skill tree and not spend copiously large amounts of currency, and noticed Adjacent Animosity and Longshot. Tried searching the wiki about them but no luck.

Like I've said I'm a complete noob and don't really understand the mechanics, but judging from the description, wouldn't AA be better than point blank in every way (aside from reduced proj. speed)? It should give more dmg close range and wouldn't harm the damage you do at longer ranges.
"
Hello,

Thanks for the guide, it's the first time a complete noob like me could get to and actually clear T9-10 maps :) (Still die a lot though)

Was wondering on how to squeeze in more damage at the skill tree and not spend copiously large amounts of currency, and noticed Adjacent Animosity and Longshot. Tried searching the wiki about them but no luck.

Like I've said I'm a complete noob and don't really understand the mechanics, but judging from the description, wouldn't AA be better than point blank in every way (aside from reduced proj. speed)? It should give more dmg close range and wouldn't harm the damage you do at longer ranges.

So if you read the description more carefully, you will see AA is "increased damage", while point blank is "more damage". There is a significant difference in mechanic here. "Increase daamge" is additive, while "More damage" is multplicative (check this wiki for more information: https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Stat#Flat.2C_additive_and_multiplicative_stats).
Since we already have quite a lot increased % damage from tree/gears, 40% increased damage will only increase final dps by roughly 5% (can vary depending on gear), but 30% from point blank is always gonna be 30% more on your final dps, independent of what other tree/gear you have.
I see, thank you for the explanation!
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
Jollygoespwn wrote:

1. Get a decent stygian vise, with high life, and ele damage with attack. Meanwhile you can craft better boots/helm to fit more res there.

2. Get a Chin Sol with flat phys Scourge, your current one has 309 pdps, ideally you want one with around 400 pdps.

3. Get attack large clusters, and get watchers eye, lethal pride, and better rare jewels, start transition from lioneye set up into cluster set up.

Thx for the reply =) I tried to swap to the clusters in your guide but with Smite the Weak in place of Martial Prowess and a medium cluster with Repeater + Eye to Eye. and in pob my dps where lower with clusters :S is there something i am doing wrong or is it more of a gear setup to get the effect of clusters? will look into the other things you mentioned meanwhile

thx again =)
"
Jollygoespwn wrote:
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
Jollygoespwn wrote:

Thx for the reply =) I tried to swap to the clusters in your guide but with Smite the Weak in place of Martial Prowess and a medium cluster with Repeater + Eye to Eye. and in pob my dps where lower with clusters :S is there something i am doing wrong or is it more of a gear setup to get the effect of clusters? will look into the other things you mentioned meanwhile

thx again =)

So couple reasons why you see a lower dps here:

1. You allocated 14 points on lioneye, but adding 1 large 1 medium cluster, you are only using 11 points.
2. Martial Prowess is better than Smite the weak.
3. Using cluster gives extra slots for watchers eye/rare jewels, you need to get better rare jewels for cluster setup to benefit more from the extra jewel slots.
Hi have a quick question about build cuz im playing it rn alrady 96 lvl

doesn't be better to keep our budget replica amulet and instead of one herald we can take 2 with enlighten lvl 4?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info