[3.16]Physical Conversion Bowyer | Barrage + IS/LA/TS | PF/Deadeye | All content

"
xhawn wrote:
what am I missing with my build? The damage is fine but the QOL is absolutely terrible.. not having a good time for the amount that has been put into the build thus far (decent amount for me). Looking for responses other than 'positioning', and 'only level 90'. Glass cannon is an understatement.

So what QoL are you looking for? Survival, or clear speed, or flask sustain or w/e? Pls be specific if you are really looking for answers.
What about replica loreweave? Is 72& max res too bad to even be considered?
"
CaptainCraazy wrote:
What about replica loreweave? Is 72& max res too bad to even be considered?

This is like almost 30% more elemental damage taken, which IMO it's not worth it.
Hello, Great Build, I never played bow character, so this was really nice to follow and I enjoy farming with it very much. Thank you for writing this up.

It is already quite expensive build, but I need advice on how to take it to another level. I want more movement speed and damage, survivability seems fine in t16 corrupted maps with HH, I was dying a bit before I got it, but now I went more than half a level on 98 without deaths.

I want to focus on Far-shot playstyle and clear speed more than on Barrage dps, ofc I want more Barrage dmg too but it's not main priority. Reason I want it is I thought my dps is enough, cause in maps you just kinda one tap almost everything, but I went in to Simalacrum and on lvl 20 I was struggling to kill the mobs, I was like whaaaat.. So yeah, I want more DPS on my lightning arrow and preferably more MS and Barrage dmg.

My pob:
https://pastebin.com/NBB2FUm9

I would appreciate some ideas on what to upgrade next. My lethal pride has intimitade, fire res and 2x max life nodes.

I was thinking maybe better bow next or roll or buy good lethal pride, Also maybe eye to eye is not so good for me with far shot?

I can spend like 40-50ex now, but I'm looking to play this till the end so there's no limit to how much I want to spend 200-300ex suggestions are fine.

"
Mizaeron wrote:
Hello, Great Build, I never played bow character, so this was really nice to follow and I enjoy farming with it very much. Thank you for writing this up.

It is already quite expensive build, but I need advice on how to take it to another level. I want more movement speed and damage, survivability seems fine in t16 corrupted maps with HH, I was dying a bit before I got it, but now I went more than half a level on 98 without deaths.

I want to focus on Far-shot playstyle and clear speed more than on Barrage dps, ofc I want more Barrage dmg too but it's not main priority. Reason I want it is I thought my dps is enough, cause in maps you just kinda one tap almost everything, but I went in to Simalacrum and on lvl 20 I was struggling to kill the mobs, I was like whaaaat.. So yeah, I want more DPS on my lightning arrow and preferably more MS and Barrage dmg.

My pob:
https://pastebin.com/NBB2FUm9

I would appreciate some ideas on what to upgrade next. My lethal pride has intimitade, fire res and 2x max life nodes.

I was thinking maybe better bow next or roll or buy good lethal pride, Also maybe eye to eye is not so good for me with far shot?

I can spend like 40-50ex now, but I'm looking to play this till the end so there's no limit to how much I want to spend 200-300ex suggestions are fine.

Hey man, glad that you enjoy the build!

If you want Far shot, I would suggest don't use eye to eye. You should use 2 attack large clusters, since they give an extra jewel slot. And as deadeye, the flask medium cluster is not that great. You can use crit medium clusters if you have extra points for medium cluster. Also, it's worth taking the elemental mastery with exposure give -18 res, it's 1 point for -8 res.

In your barrage 6l, awk cold pen should be better than awk VP for you right now, ofc this could change depending your other ser up.

For MS, I mostly just rely on HH buffs. Maybe you can get MS enchant on boots, and get a higher tier MS quicksilver. I don't think there are other significant MS boosts other than vaal haste, but you might not have enough slot for it.

For gears, I saw you already have a pretty complete set up, but that also means it's gonna be hard to change one slots. You would probably need to change several slots together if you want further upgrades.

Here are some suggestions:

1. If you want to upgrade your bow, make sure you get one with +2 arrow and at least 550+ pdps. If you craft it yourself, probably gonna cost like 50~100ex, highly depending on how lucky you are.

2. Hrimsorrow and Replica Hyrri's are not what we want in a final set up in general, but yours both got gg corrupts, and your set up is depending on those. If you wanna change, you need to change a few slots at the same time. For gloves, ideally you want culling + AS + life + crafted phys to cold, and you would want a 2 mod wathcers eye to pair with it. For amulet, best choice is to get base with life + cold pen + phys as extra cold prefix, and use reforge crit more common for suffix.

3. For further improvement, you can look for rare chest and rare quiver. You can get power charge from chest, and frenzy charge from quiver. And with attack crit on chest, you will be capping your crit quite easily, and can switch ass mark into sniper mark for higher dps.

4. No need to sank too much currency into lethal pride since your current one is decent.

You can check my gears on my character this league, or in the sample gears I posted for 3.14 to get an idea about what kind of mods you should be looking for. Note that I craft all gears myself, if you wanna buy them, will probably cost more. Feel free to discuss more if you have any further detailed questions.
Thanks for reply.

I change VP for Awakened cold pen, but it shows less dmg on Barrage. I removed medium clusters, and got Prismatic Heart and Blast-freeze large Jewel. Don't wanna pay 20ex for PH and Cold pen RN, this opened another jewel socket and 7 free skill points, which I didn't really know where to put so I got Exposure mastery like u said, more life nodes and more MS/Spell supression and MS mastery, so I got 20% more MS and 300 more life (5k+ now). I deal a little bit less dmg overall, but honestly its fine, cause I have more survivability, res and much more flexibility with that. So I will try to upgrade my gloves, watchers and amulet at same time next and get Poacher's on ring + add frostbite to helm setup, and then bow/quiver I think.

Or should I get frostbite on hit on the ring and poacher's on helm?

Question about Creeping frost, does it apply chill or just deals cold dmg? Can it apply chill to bosses? Like Sirus.
Last edited by Mizaeron on Nov 25, 2021, 6:42:53 AM
"
Mizaeron wrote:
Thanks for reply.

I change VP for Awakened cold pen, but it shows less dmg on Barrage. I removed medium clusters, and got Prismatic Heart and Blast-freeze large Jewel. Don't wanna pay 20ex for PH and Cold pen RN, this opened another jewel socket and 7 free skill points, which I didn't really know where to put so I got Exposure mastery like u said, more life nodes and more MS/Spell supression and MS mastery, so I got 20% more MS and 300 more life (5k+ now). I deal a little bit less dmg overall, but honestly its fine, cause I have more survivability, res and much more flexibility with that. So I will try to upgrade my gloves, watchers and amulet at same time next and get Poacher's on ring + add frostbite to helm setup, and then bow/quiver I think.

Or should I get frostbite on hit on the ring and poacher's on helm?

Question about Creeping frost, does it apply chill or just deals cold dmg? Can it apply chill to bosses? Like Sirus.

For barrage, since bosses have higher base res, and less curse effect, cold pen will actually give higher dps than VP. If you switch your PoB "is enemy a boss" to sirus, you will see cold pen gives better dps for barrage.

PH + blast freeze is a great choice for mapping.

One thing though if you change your amulet, you won't have +1 curse, which means unless you also change your chest to rare, you could only use one curse. Of course you can annoint whisper of doom for extra curse.

I would suggest frostbite on ring since it's easier to roll, and also possible to get synth rings with frostbite implicit if you wish to upgrade your rings too. But your current shaper ring is pretty good though, I wouldn't rush changing that.

Creeping frost creates chilled grounds that can chill all enemies standing on it including bosses with 10% chill effect, and this can be increased by bonechill, or other inc ailment modifiers you have.
Hello i'm wondering how can i have such low damage in my build, i can't even kill a t16 boss without dying first

https://pastebin.com/CcswzQG8

any help would be appreciated thanks
Last edited by sBrief on Nov 25, 2021, 3:15:16 PM
"
sBrief wrote:
Hello i'm wondering how can i have such low damage in my build, i can't even kill a t16 boss without dying first

https://pastebin.com/CcswzQG8

any help would be appreciated thanks

Some quick change you can do here:

1. Get a attack crit implicit hrimsorrow.

2. Replace one of your medium cluster with another attack large cluster, do you can get 1 extra jewel slot.

3. I suggest using lightning arrow instead of tornado shot for clear.

4. Get a lethal pride with indimidate on hit

However, what I would also suggest is that, your PoB dps is actually not very low, and if you are still having problem with maps, you should try to improve your playstyle/positioning, you still need to dodge some skills yourself. For me, this level of dps is already enough to kill sirus a8, although probably not deathless.
Hi i wanted to try this build since ultimatum and finally did it with an (i want to think medium) decent budget of 70Ex honestly i dunno if i am doing right, currently at lvl86 but i feel like i am doing something wrong, because normal hits i take drains big chunk of my health, i didn't take lorewave (i wanted to try farrul's and found a pretty good one)because frenzy charge amulets are too expensive with the right mods and actually farrul's increases my damage more than loreweave

at this point is going decent or im doing something wrong? and my shaper ring, helmet and gloves are decent? most of what i found is pretty expensive, and a rare bow is out of my league so i think i will stick to chin's for the rest of the league

This is my PoB

https://pastebin.com/nqMMBY2E
Last edited by Orion5452 on Nov 28, 2021, 5:37:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info